Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    That is exactly what it is- the Party immediately seeks to destroy anyone who questions the narrative.
    The false and dominant narrative is muh Russia-Putler robbed Hillary Satan Clinton of what belonged to her fin favor of Orange Man who payed hookers to pee on a mattress. Looks like Amash is good with the narrative created by these deep state globalists.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Normally they put on a good front at being friendly to liberty lovers. But if said liberty lover dares to criticize Trump, the facade is the first to go. Making in roads with libertarians is a secondary goal compared to defending Trump.
    Oh, yes, we oppose a Soviet style, Kafakaesque inquisition because Trump, not right v wrong. If they'd done this to Ron Paul we would have just rolled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The false and dominant narrative is muh Russia-Putler robbed Hillary Satan Clinton of what belonged to her fin favor of Orange Man who payed hookers to pee on a mattress. Looks like Amash is good with the narrative created by these deep state globalists.
    I'm sorry your Right Wing Trump Derangement Syndrome is causing you such distress.

Oh, yes, we oppose a Soviet style, Kafakaesque inquisition because Trump, not right v wrong. If they'd done this to Ron Paul we would have just rolled with it.
    Ron Paul would have rolled with it. He'd have told them to bring it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

There would have been demonstrations and snowballs thrown if it had been RP. lol

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I'm sorry your Right Wing Trump Derangement Syndrome is causing you such distress.
    So you support government censorship of political speech and now unlimited search and seizure for Congress and we are the ones suffering from derangement?

Ron Paul would have rolled with it. He'd have told them to bring it.
    And he would have fought them every step of the way, just like Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Are you saying Amash had anything to do with that? So far as I can tell, he didn't lift a finger until after he got a copy of this report. Prove me wrong.

Why is it the people who piss and moan the most about witch hunts always grab the torches and lead the witch hunts?
    He saw a treasonous conspiracy in progress and eagerly jumped on board.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I was too when I backed Ron, and I backed Rand. But the main thing for me was the last chance survival of our Republic. The alternative with Hillary communism just had to be stopped with any and every tool available perfect or not. There was no other option, we were up against the wall principles be damned. I realized it was absolutely stupid to allow this to happen based on very unrealistic and impractical ideology. And know what? we are still in survival mode and this fact needs to be considered. We WILL be a communist nation if the left wins next election. Another delay just might give us time to find someone better and more principled before communism can be implemented. Count on it... If Trump loses we WILL become a communist state within 4 years of democrat control.
    ^^THIS and it will be full on Satanic with first graders being taught about anal sex and transgenderism, state mandated hormone treatments for gender confused and brainwashed children, Medicaid paid for "sex change" surgery, federal charges for saying mean $#@! about libtards, Isalmists, pussy hats and George Soros on the internet, free abortions for all, including in Catholic hospitals, Agenda 2030 fully implemented, 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments done away with, glorifying of base instincts and acts vs. virtue and self restraint, all alpha males castrated and forced psychiatric detention for saying gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. And that's just part of their wish list.

And he would have fought them every step of the way, just like Trump.
    The things you don't know about Ron Paul would fill a library. He'd have cooperated, just so they couldn't make any excuses for exonerating him.

Statesman style.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The things you don't know about Ron Paul would fill a library. He'd have cooperated, just so they couldn't make any excuses for exonerating him.

Statesman style.
    LOL

Ron is a stickler for the Constitution and Trump has cooperated much more than he had too just so they couldn't make any excuses for exonerating him.

Statesman style.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

^^THIS and it will be full on Satanic with first graders being taught about anal sex and transgenderism, state mandated hormone treatments for gender confused and brainwashed children, Medicaid paid for "sex change" surgery, federal charges for saying mean $#@! about libtards, Isalmists, pussy hats and George Soros on the internet, free abortions for all, including in Catholic hospitals, Agenda 2030 fully implemented, 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments done away with, glorifying of base instincts and acts vs. virtue and self restraint, all alpha males castrated and forced psychiatric detention for saying gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. And that's just part of their wish list.
    Trying to figure out how this truth is sooooooooooo hard to see? Because they are part of it...

LOL

Ron is a stickler for the Constitution and Trump has cooperated much more than he had too just so they couldn't make any excuses for exonerating him.

Statesman style.
    Boy do you change directions quick when you set out to spin things.

So, he's cooperating fully and fighting tooth and nail. Right.

Boy do you change directions quick when you set out to spin things.

So, he's cooperating fully and fighting tooth and nail. Right.
    You just can't stop telling lies, can you?

I didn't say "fully", I said "more than he had too".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You just can't stop telling lies, can you?

I didn't say "fully", I said "more than he had too".
    This split hair doesn't make your two claims less contradictory. Or any less toady-like.

This split hair doesn't make your two claims less contradictory. Or any less toady-like.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    We won't see it in our lifetime, our Grandchildren or Great Grandchildren might see it. But in the meantime they will have to suffer through what we created. Does anyone really think that opening this door will actually be better than a Republic even if imperfect? To even think so is absolute insanity.
    Many $#@!libs look to places like Scandinavia, imagining a nanny state Utopia, and their systems did work for reasons that the free $#@! army could never acknowledge and that was their societies were homogeneous, i.e., all white with the same culture and values. Now that they've gone suicidal, especially Sweden, those social systems are under extreme pressure and can't survive - hence Norway paying the muzz to leave. Sweden is essentially destroyed, as planned, soon to be only read about in old issues of National Geographic.

Many $#@!libs look to places like Scandinavia, imagining a nanny state Utopia, and their systems did work for reasons that the free $#@! army could never acknowledge and that was their societies were homogeneous, i.e., all white with the same culture and values. Now that they've gone suicidal, especially Sweden, those social systems are under extreme pressure and can't survive - hence Norway paying the muzz to leave. Sweden is essentially destroyed, as planned, soon to be only read about in old issues of National Geographic.
    Yep, they are regrouping and moving back to Capitalism before it is too late and they crash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks.

That was exactly what I was looking for, +rep.

Now, I'm reading and parsing through it...based on a cursory read it does look like there was a number of attempts to "tamp down" investigations and testimony, which is, of course, obstruction.

That said, "obstruction" is one of those catch all crimes, like USC 1001 "lying to federal officials".

Technically, I committed "obstruction of justice" once, when I convinced a DA to drop reckless driving charges against me because of a faulty car modification.

Simply saying to the proper "official" that so and so should "back off" would be considered obstruction.

So, going forward...like I said...impeach him...go ahead...I'd be curious to see the reaction, if any.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thanks.

That was exactly what I was looking for, +rep.

Now, I'm reading and parsing through it...based on a cursory read it does look like there was a number of attempts to "tamp down" investigations and testimony, which is, of course, obstruction.

That said, "obstruction" is one of those catch all crimes, like USC 1001 "lying to federal officials".

Technically, I committed "obstruction of justice" once, when I convinced a DA to drop reckless driving charges against me because of a faulty car modification.

Simply saying to the proper "official" that so and so should "back off" would be considered obstruction.

So, going forward...like I said...impeach him...go ahead...I'd be curious to see the reaction, if any.
    You can't obstruct an illegal investigation and the President has authority over the DoJ.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can't obstruct an illegal investigation and the President has authority over the DoJ.
    Who determined that it was illegal?

Based on what I'm reading, it doesn't appear that these instances of "obstruction" were instances of Trump acting in an official capacity as boss of the DoJ.

Don't get me wrong...I think "obstruction" is a bull$#@! crime, like USC 1001 is.

But I'm sick of the blab...if the Bolsheviks think they can get away with it, go for it.

Like I said...I'm very curious to see what reaction there would be, if any.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

It's been illegal all along, it was based on fiction, entrapment and illegal spying.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 05-21-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...952236546?s=21

Way to call a spade a spade, even if it means getting the GOP all up in arms. Love his pinned tweet too regarding Washington’s quote on towing the party line.

"Let me now...warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the spirit of party generally."
    —George Washington
    It took a level of morality & courage to call POTUS out on his less than constitutional actions!
    Representative Justin Amash has done the very thing that Senator Rand Paul should have....

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    It took a level of morality & courage to call POTUS out on his less than constitutional actions!
    Representative Justin Amash has done the very thing that Senator Rand Paul should have....
    You have it backwards.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You seem to have missed this entire thread:

Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You have it backwards.
    No.... i don't. Sen Mitt Romney went to the 80 percentile when trying to defend Justin Amash.
    This is one of the occasions when i wish Mitt Romney was less of a fence sitter. What Justin
    did reminds me of the times when Doctor Ron Paul took a stance and then sat back, knowing
    he had the moral high ground. Our federal level presumes a Madisonian separation of powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    No.... i don't. Sen Mitt Romney went to the 80 percentile when trying to defend Justin Amash.
    This is one of the occasions when i wish Mitt Romney was less of a fence sitter. What Justin
    did reminds me of the times when Doctor Ron Paul took a stance and then sat back, knowing
    he had the moral high ground. Our federal level presumes a Madisonian separation of powers.
    Mitt trying to defend Amash is further proof Amash is wrong, Amash is so wrong even a slime like Mitt had to disagree with him while trying to defend him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

forced psychiatric detention for saying gender dysphoria is a mental disorder.
    If we ever get to the point that the crazies are running the show and the sane people are locked up, our civilization will be over.

Thankfully my personal opinion is that God is going to intervene, when it is clearly shown that people are totally incapable of ruling themselves, basically saying "you had your shot at free will and governance.....now it's my turn"
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Were you in a position of authority over that DA?

Trump love

Family Ties
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I don't think it was politically-wise to do what Justin did, I still respect him. I don't agree with him on this, but I am going to wait and see if there is something I do not know. In the meantime, while far, FAR, from perfect, I still generally support Trump's presidency. Amash has indicated he was thinking about running for President on the Libertarian ticket. I wonder if this might be about that and getting his name in the headlines. Time will tell.

I'm not going to throw Justin under the bus. He's been a wonderful Congressman. We just disagree on this.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

But Amash aligning with the likes of conspirators Brennan, Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok, the Ohrs, Power, Halper, Steele, the Clinton Mafia, Yates, Page, etc, etc, etc, and prosecutors like Mueller and Weismann, both infamous for framing innocent people, is admirable.

You need to direct that moron label back at yourself.
    Aligning? Collectivize much. How about Amash just sees this differently and his assessment doesn't "Align" with yours. Or even mine for that matter. I don't agree with him, but I'm getting sick and tired of the baseless ALL OR NOTHING camps springing up. Amash may be completely wrong on this, but that doesn't mean he isn't a friend of liberty. Stick around and watch Swordsmyth flail the False Dichotomy narrative everytime the Trumpster gets questioned.

he moron label is apropos and still stands.
    Last edited by Todd; 05-21-2019 at 06:13 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast