Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Rep. Al Green: 'I Will Call for the Impeachment of the President'

Democratic Rep. Al Green: 'I Will Call for the Impeachment of the President'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone's outrage is in the wrong place about this. They may be sobs but the real problem with trumps statement is that he thinks that not properly saluting the flag is a punishable offense. It's a truly despotic thing to say, and is just more proof that trump has no place to be the president of the United States. He's a fraud and a tyrant. The country would have been better off with Hilary.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Everyone's outrage is in the wrong place about this. They may be sobs but the real problem with trumps statement is that he thinks that not properly saluting the flag is a punishable offense. It's a truly despotic thing to say, and is just more proof that trump has no place to be the president of the United States. He's a fraud and a tyrant. The country would have been better off with Hilary.
    He's a fraud and a tyrant because he said something you didn't like? That's a stretch, wake me when he actually rounds up the nfl players and sends them to the lampshade factory. Better off with Hilary? lol

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    He's a fraud and a tyrant because he said something you didn't like? That's a stretch, wake me when he actually rounds up the nfl players and sends them to the lampshade factory. Better off with Hilary? lol
    Atleast we could have an opposition party to stop bipartisan $#@! like bombing the $#@! out of assad from getting passed.

He's the president. His statements are anti freedom. His primary job at the executive branch is to protect Americans' freedom, but screams for the opposite. I don't say this lightly, but you have gone off the deep end if you went from being a Ron Paul supporter to defending Trump's very anti-liberty comments. It's sad and depressing all at the same time.
    No - No - No - No

He's the president. His statements are anti freedom. His primary job at the executive branch is to protect Americans' freedom, but screams for the opposite. I don't say this lightly, but you have gone off the deep end if you went from being a Ron Paul supporter to defending Trump's very anti-liberty comments. It's sad and depressing all at the same time.
    I am just tired of this government that is spending our country to oblivion and the only thing that would of stopped the congress is a Doctor no. This $#@! needs to stop, someone needs to say no.

Let's hope nobody noticed when you dropped Hillary's name.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Let's hope nobody noticed when you dropped Hillary's name.
    Thats not at all a compliment to Hillary, you are reading it wrong if you read it that way. He might as well of said we would be better off with internets definition of Santorum, he doesn't mean the politician.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Atleast we could have an opposition party to stop bipartisan $#@! like bombing the $#@! out of assad from getting passed.
    please, if Hillary had won, she would have carried enough dem seats with her that there would be no opposition party.

please, if Hillary had won, she would have carried enough dem seats with her that there would be no opposition party.
    Tea party showed dominance and grew from opposing Obama when they went to congress to ask if they can bomb Assad and then later asserted that they would and could do it without their permission anyways. There's no opposition to Trump besides Sanders and Rand Paul when they vote on sanctions, you can't get re-elected opposing Trumps policies and they are targeting Rand Paul with this Obamacare fake repeal. We can only hope that they don't turn this around, Rand Paul has spun his web and could spin his own political grave because his supporters question his motives.

Rand Paul has spun his web and could spin his own political grave because his supporters question his motives.
    Rand Paul can do whatever he thinks is best as he has kept his medical skills intact by doing probono work and has a good career that he loves that he can return to at anytime.

Excellent , I am ready to see Congressman Green prove they are not sons of bitches . I remain doubtful he has the skills to do so , but he seems like he will give it the ol' college try .

I am just tired of this government that is spending our country to oblivion and the only thing that would of stopped the congress is a Doctor no. This $#@! needs to stop, someone needs to say no.
    Yeah. I wish people would get passionate over that.

Rand Paul can do whatever he thinks is best as he has kept his medical skills intact by doing probono work and has a good career that he loves that he can return to at anytime.
    You say that like that wouldn't make any difference like he is trying to get blood from a stone. Rain starts with one drop, and one person saying no can make a difference, I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to go back to being a doctor after getting shot at, but damn it does it frustrate me that Rand has to pretend like Trump is the emperor with no clothes on and praise his new outfits every day.

You say that like that wouldn't make any difference like he is trying to get blood from a stone. Rain starts with one drop, and one person saying no can make a difference, I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to go back to being a doctor after getting shot at, but damn it does it frustrate me that Rand has to pretend like Trump is the emperor with no clothes on and praise his new outfits every day.
    I guess he thinks he has a better chance of accomplishing something by being supportive. If he does get this HCA thing through via executive order that will make a big difference for millions of people and will be a direct result of his "friendship" with trump.

I don’t really like Trump, but having an opinion is just not an impeachable offense. For heaven’s sake. If he actually DID something to enforce that opinion you might have a case. Goodness, people everywhere going chiropteran guano.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don’t really like Trump, but having an opinion is just not an impeachable offense. For heaven’s sake. If he actually DID something to enforce that opinion you might have a case. Goodness, people everywhere going chiropteran guano.
    I do really hope that the people waiting for the shoe to drop and drawing lines and splitting hairs don't move the goalposts when push comes to shove.

I guess he thinks he has a better chance of accomplishing something by being supportive. If he does get this HCA thing through via executive order that will make a big difference for millions of people and will be a direct result of his "friendship" with trump.
    Much easier to go with the grain then against it, I just was pointing out that his brand is that he goes against the grain, so while he could accomplish a lot by pushing Trump into doing the right things even if its only a few things its better then accomplishing nothing politically right but some people might forget that he is for ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

I didn't say it was an impeachable offense or that I support the clown in the OP s video.

I'm saying trump is a BAD president and has no business being one. He's a fraud and a tyrant. He does not stand for freedom. He does the will of the establishment and will accomplish everything Hilary would have accomplished. At least if Hilary would have been prez, all you people would still be anti establishment instead of sucking up and making excuses.

Sad to see many RPF choking on the red pill.
    No - No - No - No

I think there would be stronger more bipartisan efforts to impeach Dr. No under the pretence that he was destroying the country by eliminating so much of it and for his inaction/refusal to grow it, also for his withdrawing of U.S. troops/closing bases from around the world. The media would make most people believe that he was "Placing the U.S. in danger" and demand his removal.
    Last edited by pao; 09-29-2017 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    I think there would be stronger more bipartisan efforts to impeach Dr. No under the pretence that he was destroying the country by eliminating so much of it and for his inaction/refusal to grow it, also for his withdrawing of U.S. troops/closing bases from around the world. The media would make most people believe that he was "Placing the U.S. in danger" and demand his removal.
    Yeah but fortunately those ideas are more popular then Rand Paul is, those are things that are pretty much bipartisan after the last few elections. If anything the media attacking his foreign policy or his refusal to support crony capitalism would help just like it normally helps Trump when the media attacks his policies.

I do really hope that the people waiting for the shoe to drop and drawing lines and splitting hairs don't move the goalposts when push comes to shove.
    Breaking the law vs not breaking the law, is not a 'split hair.'

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Breaking the law vs not breaking the law, is not a 'split hair.'
    that's where you draw your line, that's what I mean. Most people draw the line at committing to never ending wars in the middle east and pushing for crony fake obamacare repeal and trying to bully people who vote against it by threatening to primary them. I hope you don't move the goalposts when he breaks the law.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Half of Congress are actors spouting off whatever they're told, the other half are insane halfwits spouting off nonsense.

Both are dangerous.

The REAL Al Green would have called for everyone to embrace one another with Love and Happiness.

Just sayin'. I don't know who this poser is and I don't care. There's only one Al Green.

that's where you draw your line, that's what I mean. Most people draw the line at committing to never ending wars in the middle east and pushing for crony fake obamacare repeal and trying to bully people who vote against it by threatening to primary them. I hope you don't move the goalposts when he breaks the law.
    Yo, nickers. Gunny didn't say that because that' where he draws the line. He said that because that's where the Constitution draws the line. Al Green and Maxine Waters and all these duly elected ignoramuses can talk impeachment until they're blue in the face, but unless and until proof comes in that he committed high crimes or misdemeanors since January, it's all silly-assed posturing and meaningless hyperbole.

'High crimes and misdemeanors' is not an easy set of goalposts to move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

This is correct!

Not sure we'd have been better off with Hillary though, she might have simply been more slick when not protecting liberty

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yo, nickers. Gunny didn't say that because that' where he draws the line. He said that because that's where the Constitution draws the line. Al Green and Maxine Waters and all these duly elected ignoramuses can talk impeachment until they're blue in the face, but unless and until proof comes in that he committed high crimes or misdemeanors since January, it's all silly-assed posturing and meaningless hyperbole.

'High crimes and misdemeanors' is not an easy set of goalposts to move.
    No this is something that is easy to move the goalposts on, I can already see the arguments people will make now. Not saying gunny specifically but they will say, so what Trump did X, he is better then Pence, we can't do anything about removing corrupt people from power because that will only make more corrupt people get power!

Al should stick to making records.

(FunkBuddha beat me to it, didn't see his post)
    Last edited by Origanalist; 09-29-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast