Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corey Feldman Prepares to Blow the Lid On Hollywood Pedophilia {VID}

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    A little, to be honest. Just realize that he went through a serious trauma. He has found a way to have a reasonably responsible adult life, and it will take a lot of courage for him to revisit what he experienced in his childhood.
    Yeah... Apparently, 10 million dollars worth.

Seriously, anything he could possibly say later will have nearly zero credibility. He needs to do it without begging for money first.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I get that. But I also know that CSA is in the literature. I don't blame Feldman for wanting a financial cushion to protect himself and his family against the inevitable lawsuits and whatever.

I think he needs to take a two-prong approach. Go to law enforcement and file criminal complaints. At the same time file in civil court for damages against his abusers. Perhaps he can use avenues to help bring the perps to justice.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’ve looked on the information on the claims Corey Feldman made. Feldman has repeatedly said that he won’t name the paedophiles.

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein case hitting the press, Feldman posted some tweets to get the attention he so desperately needs. In his tweets he referred to all of the sexual abuse that is going on and asks his “peers” to blow the whistle on this...
    On 21 October an article was published with the following quote by Feldman:
    [I’m] already over this. My career was shut down, I have been mocked and shamed for doing what I have done to this point! I would love to see others come forward as there are many other witnesses to the crimes I have addressed. Still not one of my peers has offered up anything in a decade!
    http://people.com/movies/corey-feldm...-in-hollywood/

I don’t know who Feldman considers his “peers” (talentless child actors that couldn’t remain famous?), but there have certainly been actors that have gone public about being sexually abused as a child (including this year).
    Feldman speaks about “Right off the bat I can name six names”, but he has also repeatedly said that he won’t name any...

Then on 23 October, the Mangham police stopped Feldman for speeding and arrested him for driving with a suspended license. The cops found marijuana and prescription drugs in the vehicle Feldman was driving. All the people in the car where arrested on charges of possession of marijuana.
    Feldman defended himself by saying that the marijuana was of a crew member, who has a legal California prescription, and he also claimed the pills were legal. The cops promised to drop the charges if he could provide proof of prescription.
    They were all released after Feldman paid his fine.

A lot of ugly stories have been posted on the internet in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, but according to Feldman he was arrested for his tweets: http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Act...452186663.html

Feldman will use the money “to make his life story into a Major Motion Picture”: http://movieweb.com/amp/corey-feldma...edophile-ring/

I call this motion picture one big egotrip for Corey Feldman, and as he won’t name the paedophiles; why would anybody want to support him with money or see it?

If you want to see an honest attempt to expose the rampant paedophilia in Hollywood, don’t wait for Corey Feldman’s biopic, see the 100 minutes documentary “An open secret” (already in this thread). Released on 14 November 2014 (but never reached the theatres).
    This shows systematic sexual abuse of child actors (only boys) in Hollywood.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

I call this motion picture one big egotrip for Corey Feldman, and as he won’t name the paedophiles; why would anybody want to support him with money or see it?
    I guess I haven't been following this as closely as some of you. Can you tell me where he said that he wouldn't name any names?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I’ve looked on the information on the claims Corey Feldman made. Feldman has repeatedly said that he won’t name the paedophiles.
    Watch him address this on the TODAY show (won't embed - need to click):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL_mA9nZBDc
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

I read he needs $10 million to name names.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Corey Feldman promises he will name multiple people in Hollywood that he alleges are child predators. The only catch?

He needs $10 million.

The former child star recently announced he would make a feature film which would reveal prominent Hollywood figures to be pedophiles.

Feldman appeared on the "Today" show Monday morning where he was pressed by Matt Lauer to defend the hefty price tag.

"We’re talking about a theatrical release," Feldman said. "I’m going to self-distribute, self-market, make the film and hire a team of attorneys who are going to protect me and the film when it comes out."

When Lauer pointed out that Feldman has previously promised to reveal the names of his abusers, the 46-year-old said this time "I vow" to release the names.

"I will release every single name that I have knowledge of. And nobody’s going to stop me this time, as long as people support this," Feldman said.

He also told Lauer he already gave the names to the Santa Barbara Police Department in 1993 when they questioned him about Michael Jackson.

"I sat down and I gave them the names," Feldman told Lauer adding that Jackson is innocent. "They're on record. They have all this information."
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...interview.html
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

yeah.... that's kind of retarded. "Theatrical release"..?? He could do a youtube on it in about 2 hours. Done deal.

I'm hoping he really does have the goods, but this gives me pause.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yes, watch the interview. He has tried to name names in the past, but was prevented from doing so he alleges, because of his book contract.

The 10 million is for a full length feature film that he says that he needs to totally self-fund with "no executives, no VPs, etc." He says the film will be self-distributed as they will stonewall the theaters, and that he needs a strong legal team to protect him and the film as they most certainly will be sued.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    yeah.... that's kind of retarded. "Theatrical release"..?? He could do a youtube on it in about 2 hours. Done deal.

I'm hoping he really does have the goods, but this gives me pause.
    Watch the actual interview, not the media spin on the story...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Watch the actual interview, not the media spin on the story...
    There is a somewhat abbreviated section of the interview here:

https://news.grabien.com/story-corey-feldman-i-will-release-every-name-i-have-knowledge-nob

Just watched it.

still strikes me as kind of lame. What's he gonna do, have security around himself for the rest of his days?

nah.... he could do YouTube, then do a Julian Assange and go live on Bora Bora or some such.

something about this doesn't pass the smell test. Or at the least, just seems like a really dumb idea.

Like Matt Lauer said... "Every minute you spend trying to raise $10 million bucks, kids are getting raped in Hollywood"

that's a good point.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Like Matt Lauer said... "Every minute you spend trying to raise $10 million bucks, kids are getting raped in Hollywood"

that's a good point.
    It is, but how do you stop it? By going to the police like Lauer said?

The larger issue of pedos in Hollywood is huge and I don't doubt Feldman has suffered abuse BUT I think he's coming off as a little sketchy. If he releases the names, he'll get a book/movie deal.

It is, but how do you stop it? By going to the police like Lauer said?
    You make a 2-hour homemade video and toss it up on YouTube. It goes viral, done deal.

Name names, show documents, disturbing photos, whatever. Just the stone cold facts.

And let the facts speak for themselves. Don't need a bunch of "theatrical" bs in it.

edit: He might be close to being broke, and that's why he's going down the "theatrical release" road, but still........
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

You make a 2-hour homemade video and toss it up on YouTube. It goes viral, done deal.

Name names, show documents, disturbing photos, whatever. Just the stone cold facts.

And let the facts speak for themselves. Don't need a bunch of "theatrical" bs in it.

edit: He might be close to being broke, and that's why he's going down the "theatrical release" road, but still........
    And what makes you think YouTube, owned by Google, will allow it stay up? He needs to self-distribute, and depending on who his enemies are, finding platforms/theaters will not be easy.

Either way, he will definitely need a team of attorneys. I doubt he will get 10 million, but he already has $162K, and the higher goal you shoot for the more you might get.

OK, then I'm not sure why Firestarter said:

Feldman has repeatedly said that he won’t name the paedophiles.

That's what I was asking him about.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I have no idea. In the interview I posted above, Corey Feldman said he needed $10 million.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    OK, then I'm not sure why Firestarter said:

That's what I was asking him about.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what makes you think YouTube, owned by Google, will allow it stay up? He needs to self-distribute, and depending on who his enemies are, finding platforms/theaters will not be easy.

Either way, he will definitely need a team of attorneys. I doubt he will get 10 million, but he already has $162K, and the higher goal you shoot for the more you might get.
    that's a good point (youtube taking it down).

I'm sure he has consulted with others about the best way to handle this. The entire Hollywood establishment will be looking for revenge if his story is as explosive as he says it is. Along with those who make their living off of Hollywood product, and recipients of Hollywood millions (like the Democrats).

Who knows.... be interesting to watch this one unfold.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Things are going haywire for the Democrats and Hollywood libtard lunatics right now, aren't they?

Hollywood exposed as the evil bastards they are, "Russia! Russia! Russia!" totally back-firing, Dems and DNC with criminal egg on face, Clinton facing federal time.....

Smells like freedom in the morning, it does.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.

Things are going haywire for the Democrats and Hollywood libtard lunatics right now, aren't they?

Hollywood exposed as the evil bastards they are, "Russia! Russia! Russia!" totally back-firing, Dems and DNC with criminal egg on face, Clinton facing federal time.....

Smells like freedom in the morning, it does.
    Dems and libtards should get the hell out!

I have no idea. In the interview I posted above, Corey Feldman said he needed $10 million.
    In the video I saw of him, he was looking like charlie sheen, I wonder if he got aids too.

Register a domain, upload your video, spread via social media. Boom, done. There are costs, but not near $1 million, let alone $10 million.

Corey Feldman has repeated over and over again that he won’t name the “abusers”, like for example in his Tweet of 19 October: https://twitter.com/corey_feldman/st...87828687454208
    4 THE RECORD: I WILL NOT B GOING ON A TALK SHOW 2 DISCLOSE NAMES OF MY ABUSER OR ANY1 ELSES ABUSERS. SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME 2 DO SO

There is a reported “tape recording” of Felman filing charges against his abusers to the police in 1993, with the names omitted from the “public” recording (I haven’t heard this “censored” tape though...).
    The police did nothing with it, because they were too busy with the Michael Jackson case: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...xual-predator/

Instead of supporting a new Hollywood movie to come out, I think we can better stop watching movies (and TV)...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Instead of supporting a new Hollywood movie to come out, I think we can better stop watching movies (and TV)...
    Just watch the bootlegs.

and pirate their music!

Corey Feldman has repeated over and over again that he won’t name the “abusers”, like for example in his Tweet of 19 October: https://twitter.com/corey_feldman/st...87828687454208

There is a reported “tape recording” of Felman filing charges against his abusers to the police in 1993, with the names omitted from the “public” recording (I haven’t heard this “censored” tape though...).
    The police did nothing with it, because they were too busy with the Michael Jackson case: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...xual-predator/

He said he will if can raise enough money. I saw an interview from 2012 where he was saying he would but that never materialized. I get that he's scared and if he doesn't want to, that's fine but he needs to either commit to a side.

"I will release every single name that I have knowledge of. And nobody’s going to stop me this time, as long as people support this," Feldman s
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...interview.html

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What he said is that he would not go on talk shows to reveal the perps. He didn't say he wouldn't name them. He did name them to police in 1993. MJ got all the play.
    #NashvilleStrong

What he said is that he would not go on talk shows to reveal the perps. He didn't say he wouldn't name them. He did name them to police in 1993. MJ got all the play.
    Ah, okay.

News report talking about Corey talking to police about abuse. I realize there's a statute of limitations but he gave them the names within the statute. I'm not sure if that could come into play.

Exactly. I'm not sure if the statute of limitation applies to civil action. If someone wanted to file a lawsuit, maybe the wacko courts out there might hear it.
    #NashvilleStrong

Exactly. I'm not sure if the statute of limitation applies to civil action. If someone wanted to file a lawsuit, maybe the wacko courts out there might hear it.
    Yeah, I'd be trotting that information around to lawyers. I'm sure he could find one who would take the case on contingency and to make a name for himself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast