Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would US Media react if a "White Power" or "Christian Power" party became part of US gov?

Exclamation How would US Media react if a "White Power" or "Christian Power" party became part of US gov?

Latest reports out of our closest democratic ally and top recipient of US taxpayers funding suggest that GOP rock star Prez Trump's close ally there is planning to form form government by joining with "Jewish Power" party (that was founded by extremist 'chosen race' ideology activist who was designated as a terrorist of US State Dept). Granted MSM is not controlled but almost all of Free Speech MSM is quiet on this. How would same Media react if a "White Power" or "Christian Power" party became part of US government?

Followers Of Kahane Are Subjects Of Inquiry - The New York Times
    nytimes.com/2001/12/16/nyregion/followers-of-kahane-are-subjects-of-inquiry.html
    Dec 16, 2001Formerly a leader of Kahane Chai, one of two Kahane-related political groups banned in 1994 in Israel and later designated as terrorist organizations by the State Department ...

Netanyahu vows to form ‘stable rightwing’ government (with Kahanists)
    By Philip Weiss March 24, 2021
    The Israeli election appears to be deadlocked, judging by exit polls. Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud Party has the upper hand with 31 or more seats, far more than the nearest competitor, per the polls, but the anti-Netanyahu parties have as many as 60 seats, or half the parliament.

Yes ‘Jewish Power’ party is fascistic, but its rise was inevitable
    By Jonathan Ofir March 25, 2021
    Jewish Power, the party of followers of the late Jewish-fascist rabbi Meir Kahane, has helped get six seats in the Israeli parliament for its bloc, Religious Zionism. So Itamar Ben Gvir, the Kahanist who keeps a poster of Baruch Goldstein, the 1994 Hebron massacre perpetrator, in his living room, will enter the Israeli parliament, Knesset. James Zogby and other commentators have compared Jewish Power, to the KKK or neo-Nazis.

Related

GOP Leader: If We Don’t Completely Support Israel, God Will Curse Us

New definition of antisemitism includes progressive ‘threat’ to Democratic Party support for Israel
    March 17, 2021
    Moving on from the IHRA definition of antisemitism that bars harsh criticism of Israel, an Israel lobby group says that U.S. progressives usurp the Jewish right to identify as “unique historic” victims, and this “antisemitism” is now threatening Israel’s status as a bipartisan cause.

FLOOD OF CONDEMNATIONS OF NYT FOR ANTISEMITIC TRUMP CARTOON...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How would US Media react if a "White Power" or "Christian Power" party became part of US gov?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Phil and I could put the Tanzania money to better use .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Phil and I could put the Tanzania money to better use .
    Of that I am sure. Perhaps even expand Dankes 'Home for Wayward Women' throughout the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Of that I am sure. Perhaps even expand Dankes 'Home for Wayward Women' throughout the U.S.
    590 million . Thts a million for every state and 270 million ea left for us . Sweet.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    590 million . Thts a million for every state and 270 million ea left for us . Sweet.
    That's our administrative fees. And if we rolled some of the 270 each into a 501 C 3 and fundraised Danke' Homes for Wayward Women could go international. Think of all the good we could do!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's our administrative fees. And if we rolled some of the 270 each into a 501 C 3 and fundraised Danke' Homes for Wayward Women could go international. Think of all the good we could do!
    Excellent !
    Do something Danke

If there was a White Power party the media would definitely call them a bunch of white supremacists.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If there was a White Power party the media would definitely call them a bunch of white supremacists.
    If that's how they were paid to react.

If the MSM was paid to react differently, it would react differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I would vote for a White Power party, especially if Allen West was the party's candidate
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Possibly...I'm not entirely convinced that payola is the reason for this.

One of the very first branches of "higher" education the Marxists went after in the universities, besides education, was journalism.

I think they do and say and act they way they do because they are True Believers® in Marxist revolution.

There is a lock step clarity of purpose and fanatical focus on the goal that is more than money can buy, I think.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Possibly...I'm not entirely convinced that payola is the reason for this.

One of the very first branches of "higher" education the Marxists went after in the universities, besides education, was journalism.

I think they do and say and act they way they do because they are True Believers® in Marxist revolution.

There is a lock step clarity of purpose and fanatical focus on the goal that is more than money can buy, I think.
    Oh? The MSM has done something to convince you they're something more than simple prostitutes?

What, pray tell? Liberals used to be against military imperial adventurism. Now they can't even speak out against all the carbon put off by afterburners and munitions. Liberals used to issue dire warnings about radioactive waste. Now radioactive waste is "clean and green". Liberals used to be concerned with civil liberties and equality. Now equality is deemed impossible and civil liberties for the dumb masses are dangerous. All of these changes favor multinational corporations.

What part of all this convinces you the media is in any way sincere?

Oh? The MSM has done something to convince you they're something more than simple prostitutes?

What, pray tell? Liberals used to be against military imperial adventurism. Now they can't even speak out against all the carbon put off by afterburners and munitions. Liberals used to issue dire warnings about radioactive waste. Now radioactive waste is "clean and green". Liberals used to be concerned with civil liberties and equality. Now equality is deemed impossible and civil liberties for the dumb masses are dangerous. All of these changes favor multinational corporations.

What part of all this convinces you the media is in any way sincere?
    They are far from sincere...even graft and payola has a certain "honor among thieves" code to it. You are expected to do a job you are being paid to do.

But because at some point human nature rebels...even the worst sort of pressitute would have doubts at some point, and they would "go public".

We never see that...ever.

True believers on the other hand, care not a frog's fat ass about truth.

They'll say or adopt any policy or position they have to, regardless of blatant hypocrisy, inconsistency, falsehood or being plain wrong, in order to win.

Deeply seated in the canon of Marxist revolution is the rejection of objective reality, thus making it easy for them to do so.

The fact that they align with global multinationals is incidental.

Global multinationals are Marxist at their core as well.

Which is why I always referred to it as Wal Marx.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-29-2021 at 09:10 AM.

The fact that they align with global multinationals is incidental.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be saying you have not one single shred of evidence the mainstream media is something other than a hoard of whores. You're just a coincidence theorist at heart.

Well, I'm tired of people giving those hoes more credit than they deserve. They'll say what they're paid to say, when they're paid to say it, the way they're paid to say it. Any among their ranks who have a shred of honesty or decency, no matter how Marxist, will get what Ted Rall got.

And if you don't think Ted Rall got the Beria treatment, try typing his name, and see if you don't find yourself talking about Ted Talks through the magic of Autocensor.

They'll say or adopt any policy or position they have to, regardless of blatant hypocrisy, inconsistency, falsehood or being plain wrong, in order to win.
    Most of the time I think they aren't even aware they are lying. They have twisted their perception of reality such that 2+2 really does equal 5.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be saying you have not one single shred of evidence the mainstream media is something other than a hoard of whores. You're just a coincidence theorist at heart.

Well, I'm tired of people giving those hoes more credit than they deserve. They'll say what they're paid to say, when they're paid to say it, the way they're paid to say it. Any among their ranks who have a shred of honesty or decency, no matter how Marxist, will get what Ted Rall got.

And if you don't think Ted Rall got the Beria treatment, try typing his name, and see if you don't find yourself talking about Ted Talks through the magic of Autocensor.
    Big media are indeed given basically an email every morning with the daily talking points. In that sense they are told what to say.

But even when the talking heads try to have an independent thought, their independent thoughts almost always align with the broader Message. This isn't because they are paid to Align to the Message. They just are Aligned to the Message. They were hired to that position because they are Aligned to the Message. The moment they are no longer Aligned, they will be un-hired.

So, yes, they are whores, but they are also whores who in general are speaking their truth. Anyone who didn't buy into the broader leftist Message would not be able to survive in a big news agency like CNN, unless they bought into at least 90% of it.

If this wasn't the case, then as AF pointed out, you would hear stories like "CNN paid me for years to say things that I knew were not true". This however never happens.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This isn't because they are paid to Align to the Message. They just are Aligned to the Message. They were hired to that position because they are Aligned to the Message. The moment they are no longer Aligned, they will be un-hired.
    Huh? How is that different? You're saying their bosses have have Thought Police Mind Reading Machines?

What is the purpose of drawing this fine line? Do you want to believe this because you want them to be slightly more respectable than straightforward whores, or because you want to hate them more than straightforward whores?

No, I don't think they're all automatons who think as one. That's zombie movie $#@!, not libertarian thought. If they all type as one, they're whores. That's all.

If this wasn't the case, then as AF pointed out, you would hear stories like "CNN paid me for years to say things that I knew were not true". This however never happens.
    It happens. You can find dozens of posts introducing "I used to whore for the MSM" videos around this site. Of course, they all contain gray boxes that say only, YouTube won't show you this. But the videos did exist.

Did you try to look up Ted Rall before you, for whatever reason, tried to call me a liar?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-29-2021 at 10:30 AM.

There already is white supremacist as the commander and chief. There is certainly not much Christianity in DC, but there certainly is a religion there, and that religion is the Satanists. They are the very ones, all around the world pushing for a New World Order paving the way for Satan to rule for a very short period of time.

Revelation 17:13
    King James Version

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I would vote for a White Power party, especially if Allen West was the party's candidate
    I would second his nomination
    Do something Danke

Did you try to look up Ted Rall before you, for whatever reason, tried to call me a liar?
    OK. Looks like we can just skip the debate and we can go straight to the part where I tell you to eat a bucket of dicks.

Thanks for saving me the time.
    - Kim Kardashian

So I can count on you for the first contribution?

So I can count on you for the first contribution?

Are you volunteering to eat my dick?

A/S/L?
    - Kim Kardashian

Are you volunteering to eat my dick?
    After I barbecue it? Sure. It's a small enough favor to ask.

And here I thought RPF no longer had any gays still on it. Looks like there is at least one
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here I thought RPF no longer had any gays still on it. Looks like there is at least one
    You act as if you've never barbecued pork before. One Little Smokie is as good as another.

It's probably a strap on and would taste like latex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It's probably a strap on and would taste like latex.
    Good point. If it catches fire or melts through the grate, forget it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be saying you have not one single shred of evidence the mainstream media is something other than a hoard of whores.
    I'm saying they are worse than a horde of whores.

A whore is at least an honest business person.

Anti white racists should be removed from our society.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

Ummmm......why would they need to be paid differently to call a "white power" group a "white supremacist" group? Is there a difference between "white power" and "white supremacy?"

And what is "supremacy?" It's being on top right? From the dictionary.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supremacy
    Definition of supremacy
    : the quality or state of being supreme
    also : supreme authority or power

Supreme authority or supreme power. Who is supreme in this country? People try to draw equivalences between "white power" and "black power." Even with having a black president get re-elected, I wouldn't say black people have "supreme power." And when the "black power" movement was created black people certainly did not have anything close to supreme power. The "power" being sought wasn't to dominate. Few had that much ambition/imagination. The "power" sought was the ability to resist the dominate economic and political power. The dominate economic and political power in this country is white. Or....is it?

If we look at the U.S. Supreme Court, in a majority WASP country, most of the justices are either Catholic or Jewish. And when talking about economic power, when you talk about the "1%" that the left complains about all of the time....who's in the "1%?" Of the top 10 billionaires in the country, half of them are Jewish according to the Times Of Israel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-jews...est-americans/

So....50% of the "1%" that the left hates so much....is Jewish. Economic power is the most important power in a capitalist country right? So...who is supreme? And if someone is seeking to maintain supremacy....is not that person by definition...a supremacist? There may be black supremacism in the NBA (not in management and ownership of course). It may exist in boxing (again...not in management or ownership). It may be in rap/hip-hop. (Not in management and ownership.) It's interesting that the movie "Straight Out Of Compton" brought out the fact that NWA, the "OGs" of gansta rap, were taken over, managed and controlled by a Jewish businessman. He wanted them to attack their former partner Ice Cube for Cube's antisemitic attacks on him.

Now, I have to be honest. Even typing ^this out makes me uncomfortable. I've been conditioned to feel uncomfortable addressing this subject. So....somebody please explain to me why I am wrong. But it seems like we're all being scammed. And I don't have an answer to the scam other than to start asking the right questions.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast