Thread: Happy (Belated) One Year Anniversary of the Two Week Lockdown!

Happy (Belated) One Year Anniversary of the Two Week Lockdown!

Happy Lockdown Anniversary everyone!

---

Moral of the story: LOCKDOWN IS PERMANENT.

The greatest weapon of an Oppressor is the MIND of the Oppressed. Continuously changing the Lockdown rules causes Confusion. Confusion is what Oppressors want people to experience. Am I wrong?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think ours was six weeks starting the day after St Patricks day or there abouts .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think ours was six weeks starting the day after St Patricks day or there abouts .
    I thought DAY OF. But that is probably just me not trusting ANYTHING our govt says.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2 years to flatten the curve!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    2 years to flatten the curve!
    A year later and the CDC estimates ten percent vaxed and fifty percent with anti bodies so where we really arrived at is we now know if they had not locked everyone down it would be over .
    Do something Danke

Currently on a lockdown in my hotel room. And today is the Sabbath, so only limited cold dishes from room service. Most places we travel outside the USA, I am more and finding I’m not allowed to leave my room.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So many lives saved.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Correct. All of this nonsense started one day after my birthday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Currently on a lockdown in my hotel room. And today is the Sabbath, so only limited cold dishes from room service. Most places we travel outside the USA, I am more and finding I’m not allowed to leave my room.
    Those Heathens have sabbath ?
    Do something Danke

A year later and the CDC estimates ten percent vaxed and fifty percent with anti bodies so where we really arrived at is we now know if they had not locked everyone down it would be over .
    The lockdowns were counter-productive all around. It allowed the virus to spread more widely, and gave it more time to mutate. That’s without factoring in the massive amount of economic losses, mental damage, substance abuse and deaths caused by the lockdowns.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Who performed the anal swabbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Who performed the anal swabbing?
    He probably had to do it himself.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well we know one thing; Covid killed the flu. Whoo Hoo! Only 23 cases of flu in all of the USA.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He probably had to do it himself.
    They are going to get suspicious if he keeps asking for it every day .
    Do something Danke

They are going to get suspicious if he keeps asking for it every day .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 7.36.50 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	445.4 KB 
ID:	8045
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1614976342270.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	8046
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.