Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milo supports ephebophilia and hebephilia

This is all smoke and mirrors to help deflect from pizzagate folks
    they had to have a scapegoat
    Milo just happened to get the target
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    No. I'm not listening to that filth again. Once was already too many. God is petty specific about the effect of exposing one's self to perversion. The double standard here is blatant.
    Well, I would tell you what I think. I think you are full of it. You don't have any evidence to back up your claim or you would have pointed me to the direction. You said something without evidence and when I called you out on it, you ran home crying.

You people in your attempt to defend this creep has resorted to making things up out of whole cloth. I have been looking for the incident you talked about and it doesn't exist as of Feb 23 2017. But then again, you can shut me up by providing the evidence. My money is on it not ever happening because it doesn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Well, I would tell you what I think. I think you are full of it.
    Good. With your recent posting history, your approval would likely make me vomit.

You don't have any evidence to back up your claim or you would have pointed me to the direction. You said something without evidence and when I called you out on it, you ran home crying.

You people in your attempt to defend this creep has resorted to making things up out of whole cloth. I have been looking for the incident you talked about and it doesn't exist as of Feb 23 2017. But then again, you can shut me up by providing the evidence. My money is on it not ever happening because it doesn't exist.
    Do you honestly believe that I have attempted to defend Milo, or are you simply spinning bull$#@! at me hoping something sticks?

Good. With your recent posting history, your approval would likely make me vomit.
    Back at you, secondly its not about getting my approval, I know you don't need any of it sitting at your throne. Its about you back your sh*t up. You lie about people because you think that would somehow vindicate your new conservative hero and when it backfires on you, you come at me with this useless post. I dunno what happened to you but you haven't been the same since you started sneakingly supporting Trump. Kinda like the same way you support Milo while pretending its not what you are doing. Sorry pal, but this fella can see through your BS.

Do you honestly believe that I have attempted to defend Milo, or are you simply spinning bull$#@! at me hoping something sticks?
    Well, I am not the one make up false allegations against a man because he is liberal. Maybe you should first try and backup your allegation before trying to insult someone else. I think you either won't reply to this post or you come back with more weasel words that doesn't advance this inquiry at all. I am daring you to post the evidence on here for all to see. Do it, it would shut me up and prove to everyone else that you are not just a slanderous Milo fan boi.

Back at you, secondly its not about getting my approval, I know you don't need any of it sitting at your throne. Its about you back your sh*t up. You lie about people because you think that would somehow vindicate your new conservative hero and when it backfires on you, you come at me with this useless post. I dunno what happened to you but you haven't been the same since you started sneakingly supporting Trump. Kinda like the same way you support Milo while pretending its not what you are doing. Sorry pal, but this fella can see through your BS.

Well, I am not the one make up false allegations against a man because he is liberal. Maybe you should first try and backup your allegation before trying to insult someone else. I think you either won't reply to this post or you come back with more weasel words that doesn't advance this inquiry at all. I am daring you to post the evidence on here for all to see. Do it, it would shut me up and prove to everyone else that you are not just a slanderous Milo fan boi.
    So you are now a card-carrying member of the "Liberty Eagle and Matt Collins just make some fked up shyt up about people who disagree you" club eh? Good to know.

So you are now a card-carrying member of the "Liberty Eagle and Matt Collins just make some fked up shyt up about people who disagree you" club eh? Good to know.
    Libertyeagle, Matt Collins, not providing any evidence. I see you just don't know when to own up. Just admit it, you saw your hero Milo getting trashed like he deserved and in your panic to be his white knight, you made a post about a liberal that wasn't true. I called you out on it and now you are too embarrassed to apologize.

The only thing that would save you is you posting the evidence where George Takei talked about "older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex."

Libertyeagle, Matt Collins, not providing any evidence. I see you just don't know when to own up. Just admit it, you saw your hero Milo
    Your assumptions have led you into a meticulously constructed fantasy world.

Next you will be accusing me of being drunk, supporting a Convention of States, and being jealous of George Takei.

getting trashed like he deserved and in your panic to be his white knight, you made a post about a liberal that wasn't true. I called you out on it and now you are too embarrassed to apologize.

The only thing that would save you is you posting the evidence where George Takei talked about "older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex."

I think it's weird that there are people who couldn't tell instantly from one look at Milo that he would support this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Guess all the cuckservatives and liberals are coming together for this witch hunt. Milo triggers them all.
    I read that Evan McMuffin was the guy leading the charge.

Your assumptions have led you into a meticulously constructed fantasy world.

Next you will be accusing me of being drunk, supporting a Convention of States, and being jealous of George Takei.
    Now he is deflecting, just show me where you got the idea from so I can search. Otherwise come clean and free yourself. You know, only the truth will set you free, anything short of that keeps you in bondage. So come clean and quit deflecting, you are much better that this even in your movie bad guy looking beard

I am not going to accuse you any anything else, I don't want to be a hypocrite.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now he is deflecting, just show me where you got the idea from so I can search. Otherwise come clean and free yourself. You know, only the truth will set you free,
    You probably shouldn't be bandying about scriptural references to truth, while you are being so casual with it yourself. In so doing you will subject yourself to a heavier burden of Judgement at the Bema Seat. I am telling you this for your own preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Who else had to look up " ephebophilia and hebephilia" ?
    Don't feel bad, I had to look up what a Milo is.

You probably shouldn't be bandying about scriptural references to truth, while you are being so casual with it yourself. In so doing you will subject yourself to a heavier burden of Judgement at the Bema Seat. I am telling you this for your own preservation.
    Damn, just got the alert showing that you replied to my post and I was hoping that this time you would post the evidence. But then again I should have known that you got nothing. You made that post hoping that nobody would fact check you, you were probably hoping that the good and high reputation you built on this forum would give u cover for your lies. But it did not, now you are forced to look like a dishonest partisan who only attacked George T because Milo fan boys were spamming twitter with this video.

This is the video that supposedly has the evidence of George T supporting pedophilia. Complete and utter rubbish.

Damn, just got the alert showing that you replied to my post and I was hoping that this time you would post the evidence. But then again I should have known that you got nothing. You made that post hoping that nobody would fact check you, you were probably hoping that the good and high reputation you built on this forum would give u cover for your lies. But it did not, now you are forced to look like a dishonest partisan who only attacked George T because Milo fan boys were spamming twitter with this video.

This is the video that supposedly has the evidence of George T supporting pedophilia. Complete and utter rubbish.
    I listened to a few minutes of that, expecting it to be complete and utter rubbish, and what I heard sounded pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I listened to a few minutes of that, expecting it to be complete and utter rubbish, and what I heard sounded pretty bad.
    Exactly. I'm not listening to it again for all the tea in China. I don't need that filth in my brain. Once was too much. The fact that I oppose BOTH Milo and Takei notwithstanding, this unfettered defense of Takei to the point of accusing me of being a Milo fanboy is, well, let's just say interesting.

They also talked about older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex.
    IMHO what Takei said was an order of magnitude worse.
    Still waiting for you to point to the direction of the audio of Takei talking about "older men teaching younger boys how to give oral sex". You say what Takei said is "order of magnitude worse". Please help me understand this statement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12