Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

Anyone knows why the wayback machine archived Alefantis' Instagram in 2015 but somehow seems to jam when I try to load it?

http://web.archive.org/web/201611062...om/jimmycomet/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone thinks this organisation https://www.rallyhealth.com/ also has a pedo logo? (The A in rally)

alexandra migoya is the director, Legal and Business Affairs, and posted 4 little girls on Alefantis' instagram with the quote "double sleepover kick off at comet ping pong".
    Somewhere just over halfway... https://steemit.com/personsofinteres...omet-ping-pong

Ok, I just watched the comet ping pong video. What is this stuff? I read about this when it first started breaking, and I was like this is just too crazy, this is nonsense. Is this actually for real? I can't believe people actually do this.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Anyone knows why the wayback machine archived Alefantis' Instagram in 2015 but somehow seems to jam when I try to load it?

http://web.archive.org/web/201611062...om/jimmycomet/
    Doing it for me too. Do you really need to ask why though?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

This all just seems like disinfo to distract people from the real issues. Then again, John Podesta and the guy at Comet are pretty creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    The South Park reference to "harvesting" Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus seems a bit eery now.

Whats the crowd chanting in that video? I can't make it out.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is creepy. Someone is filming 2 guys playing ping pong in front of the comet ping pong restaurant's front doors. There's a child in distress screaming. Child appears to be inside the restaurant..at least that is the direction the passerby's look for the sound. Child sounds like it is possibly screaming **help me**.

First of all....if you've only played one game of ping pong in your life you would know how ridiculous it would be to play in an open area along side a busy road. It would probably take 50 balls per game to play. Those ping pong players are ""look outs""....not customers.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    This is creepy. Someone is filming 2 guys playing ping pong in front of the comet ping pong restaurant's front doors. There's a child in distress screaming. Child appears to be inside the restaurant..at least that is the direction the passerby's look for the sound. Child sounds like it is possibly screaming **help me**.

First of all....if you've only played one game of ping pong in your life you would know how ridiculous it would be to play in an open area along side a busy road. It would probably take 50 balls per game to play. Those ping pong players are ""look outs""....not customers.

I watched 1:14. Probably/hopefully just some kid being spanked for misbehaving or throwing a tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted. I wouldn't read anything into it. The person who posted the video is a moron though. "Do the balls go in traffic often?", "who is liable?" It's a freaking ping pong ball, it's not going to hurt anything. You can't drive fast on Connecticut Ave. At those speeds, it's not even going to scratch the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I watched 1:14. Probably/hopefully just some kid being spanked for misbehaving or throwing a tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted. I wouldn't read anything into it. The person who posted the video is a moron though. "Do the balls go in traffic often?", "who is liable?" It's a freaking ping pong ball, it's not going to hurt anything. You can't drive fast on Connecticut Ave. At those speeds, it's not even going to scratch the paint.
    Ok, first of all, this video was from 2007. I'm pretty sure the person who originally made it wasn't investigating any type of pedo rings, they were just weirded out by the traffic hazard and took video. Incidentally, there is a kid screaming in the video, and knowing all the other stuff we know about the place that seems pretty weird.

But also it's not about the ping pong ball doing damage, it is about the ping pong ball bouncing off someone's window and freaking them out and causing an accident. The table seems to be set back pretty far from traffic when you look at it form another angle, so I wouldn't flip too hard on the traffic hazard.

But knowing what we know about this place, it wouldn't surprised me if they had people out front playing ping pong to watch the doors while nefarious activities took place inside.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ok, first of all, this video was from 2007. I'm pretty sure the person who originally made it wasn't investigating any type of pedo rings, they were just weirded out by the traffic hazard and took video. Incidentally, there is a kid screaming in the video, and knowing all the other stuff we know about the place that seems pretty weird.

But also it's not about the ping pong ball doing damage, it is about the ping pong ball bouncing off someone's window and freaking them out and causing an accident. The table seems to be set back pretty far from traffic when you look at it form another angle, so I wouldn't flip too hard on the traffic hazard.

But knowing what we know about this place, it wouldn't surprised me if they had people out front playing ping pong to watch the doors while nefarious activities took place inside.
    I'm aware of that, but again, it's not unusual to hear kids screaming in public when they are being disciplined or don't get their way. Now if there is proof anyone of stuff being done to children at this place, then it becomes creepy.

I highly doubt a ping pong ball is going to cause someone to freak out and have an accident, if it does they shouldn't be driving in the first place. Besides, if it goes into the street it's not even going to hit a windshield.

Can hear child screaming inside a restaurant with closed doors and across several lanes of traffic on a video tape recording. Severly distressed whatever is going on. And again..playing ping pong there is totally nonsensical. And in the dark. Look outs...not customers.
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 11-15-2016 at 04:30 PM.

Can hear child screaming inside a restaurant with closed doors and across several lanes of traffic on a video tape recording. Severly distressed whatever is going on. And again..playing ping pong there is totally nonsensical. Look outs...not customers.
    Go camp outside a Chuck E Cheese, it won't be long before you hear the same thing. It doesn't prove a pedophile ring.
    You've never been to DC. It's not nonsensical. People do that kind of stuff all the time. If they were lookouts, they'd be doing something that would attract less attention.

Someone working with the owner of the ping pong place confronting the filmer...

The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dumb video. The guy looked like he just got out of bed. Of course he doesn't want a camera being shoved in his face.

The pizza pedophilia code certainly explains Miley Cyrus's ( a long known sex slave victim to those in the know) pizza fetish advertising....

Miley Cyrus is a sex slave victim?

And Katy Perry?
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 11-15-2016 at 04:43 PM.
    I am the spoon.

Dumb video. The guy looked like he just got out of bed. Of course he doesn't want a camera being shoved in his face.
    And is supposedly being confronted by a pedo ring leader. Or a code violator. It's unclear.

Either way, creepy behavior going to the guys house.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Good for you. I'm going to lose a lot of facebook friends when I get a chance to do the same....lol.
    Link to video?
    I am the spoon.

This all just seems like disinfo to distract people from the real issues. Then again, John Podesta and the guy at Comet are pretty creepy.
    Have you read from the beginning? There is definitely something here, but after a few days of good research, everything got hit with a huge disinfo campaign. Cannot find anywhere to collaborate actual research.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Have you read from the beginning? There is definitely something here, but after a few days of good research, everything got hit with a huge disinfo campaign. Cannot find anywhere to collaborate actual research.
    No, I've just skimmed through. You may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Here's one piece of information that could be looked at more closely, perhaps.

Who wrote the phrase "map that seems pizza related"?

Susan Sandler.

She wrote "map that seems pizza related" to John Podesta. It's such a bizarre phrase, it has to be code and both Sander and Podesta know what it's supposed to mean.

Who is Susan Sandler?

The daughter of Marion Sandler.

Who is Marion Sandler?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Sandler

Golden West was sold in October 2006 for $24 billion to Wachovia Bank.[2] The Sandlers owned about 10% of the company at the time of the sale, making their share of the sale price worth $2.4 billion.[2] Of this the Sandlers gave $1.3 billion to the Sandler Foundation.[9]

The Sandlers helped found and are among the largest benefactors of ... the Center for American Progress, a progressive think tank;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/.../#22667e5e14f9
    Former Golden West CEO And Billionaire Marion Sandler Dead At 81

Marion Sandler, the former billionaire and ex-Golden West CEO who instituted borrowing practices that were largely blamed for the housing market collapse, died on Friday. She was 81.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun...ndler-20120605
    Marion Sandler dies at 81; World Savings Bank executive

Attacks included a New York Times story that said World's lending practices had deteriorated, a would-be whistle blower on "60 Minutes" who described deceptive practices, and a satirical sketch on NBC-TV's "Saturday Night Live" that said the Sandlers "should be shot" for their roles in the financial meltdown.

SNL creator Lorne Michaels had the skit re-edited for rebroadcast and online, deleting the "should be shot" graphic and other sensitive details and saying there was "absolutely no evidence" of wrongdoing by the Sandlers. The New York Times ran four corrections. An arbitrator, ruling that the "60 Minutes" whistle blower had no evidence, awarded him nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Miley Cyrus is a sex slave victim?

And Katy Perry?
    Yes and yes. Along with a VERY long laundry list of other celebrities/stars. Just google mk ultra child stars and the such. Take ya awhile to get through all the info.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Someone working with the owner of the ping pong place confronting the filmer...

Weird video on both parts. Weird someone was sent to confront the person who video'd the place and weird that guy who answered looked like a picture of a convicted pedophile...lol. Of course I suppose I could too after just waking up without my first cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post

Susan Sandler.

She wrote "map that seems pizza related" to John Podesta. It's such a bizarre phrase, it has to be code and both Sander and Podesta know what it's supposed to mean.
    That does sound really weird. It just seems like an inside joke to me. Is pizza really code for something in pedophile circles? And that other weird inside joke thing in the emails, I forget what it was.

There is a banker under every slimy rock lifted!
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post

Susan Sandler.

Who is Susan Sandler?

The daughter of Marion Sandler.

Who is Marion Sandler?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marion_Sandler

Golden West was sold in October 2006 for $24 billion to Wachovia Bank.[2] The Sandlers owned about 10% of the company at the time of the sale, making their share of the sale price worth $2.4 billion.[2] Of this the Sandlers gave $1.3 billion to the Sandler Foundation.[9]

The Sandlers helped found and are among the largest benefactors of ... the Center for American Progress, a progressive think tank;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/.../#22667e5e14f9
    Former Golden West CEO And Billionaire Marion Sandler Dead At 81

Marion Sandler, the former billionaire and ex-Golden West CEO who instituted borrowing practices that were largely blamed for the housing market collapse, died on Friday. She was 81.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun...ndler-20120605
    Marion Sandler dies at 81; World Savings Bank executive

Attacks included a New York Times story that said World's lending practices had deteriorated, a would-be whistle blower on "60 Minutes" who described deceptive practices, and a satirical sketch on NBC-TV's "Saturday Night Live" that said the Sandlers "should be shot" for their roles in the financial meltdown.

SNL creator Lorne Michaels had the skit re-edited for rebroadcast and online, deleting the "should be shot" graphic and other sensitive details and saying there was "absolutely no evidence" of wrongdoing by the Sandlers. The New York Times ran four corrections. An arbitrator, ruling that the "60 Minutes" whistle blower had no evidence, awarded him nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Link to video?
    Several vids to choose from. Ask funk which one got his Clinton supporter buddy interested.

I saw somewhere that map is code for Minor Attracted Person. Not sure if true but rang true when I saw it.

White rich pedophile pulling out the racist card for attacking him. lol Ding ding...time for pavlovs dogs to go all up in arms.

Alefantis says he's even received intimidating direct messages on Facebook and so have others associated with the restaurant, including its purveyors. He calls the attackers "conspiracy theorist, white nationalists made up largely of racists, homophobic individuals who loosely tie together theories and do not attempt to find the truth, and when they do find truth that dispels their theories, they ignore it."

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/n...omet-ping-pong

"James Alefantis" = J'aime les enfants = I love children (French).

Parocks...when I find a pizza joint called Pizza and Pedophilia, you'll be the first to know. In the meantime, you should go research Satanism and pedophilia and their methods and symbolism. I don't have time to explain it all to you. The poster art is rife with it for those with the eyes to see it. It's not like they can advertise openly right? It's like an insiders language, symbolism. Even with that some of it is blatant if you don't have even a basic understanding of it.
    Vigilantcitizen.com is a great place to start. It's a big website to navigate but worth it! Once you become aware you see it everywhere!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast