Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Manifesto Out] TN - 4 dead at mass shooting at Nashville Christian school.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Or a transgender teen girl, never know these days. Edit: 28 years old allegedly
    Winner.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    So the dems are running some program of mind control of hateful *****s to kill future voters?
    Of course, even dead people vote democrat.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...45241508372490

Let's take a bet:

How fast will the Marxist media change the reference to "him" when this information is verified?

I wager 4000 Quatloos on 2.7 nanoseconds.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Biden - introduces himself as husband of Jill Biden, calls out "good-looking kids", talks about his big ice cream fridge today to audience about school shooting
    https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...ely-appalling/

purported shooter is Audrey going as Aiden Hale, a gender-confused 28 year old
    twitter has pics
    Betcha a buck this weirdo was on psych meds.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Using the tragedy to further push to ban assault weapons.
    Before likely protests could happen in America in the near future.
    Ban.

That sack of rotting oatmeal can talk all he wants.

He will not get mine with words alone.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Those poor defenseless Christians had to wait for the police to put the killer down.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Supposedly she had a manifesto...

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...47388127993876
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Beat me to it. And it will never be reported...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Beat me to it. And it will never be reported...
    It wasn't drugs.

He was pushed into his act by bigoted, transphobic Christians and their hate.

Transgender Shooter Who Targeted Christian School Identified As Audrey Hale
    https://nationalfile.com/nashville-c...s-audrey-hale/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Using the tragedy to further push to ban assault weapons.
    Before likely protests could happen in America in the near future.
    What a crock of schite. At 50:50 guy says there were more gun dealers than gas sations.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1640454996821934082

Oh FFS...

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now I gotta play my favorite Elvis Costello song...

Have you seen the movie PCU?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What a crock of schite. At 50:50 guy says there were more gun dealers than gas sations.
    There used to be, if you assumed that every FFL was a "business".

It was the most common small business in the country.

Before Silly Billy weaponized the ATF

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh FFS...

Is this better?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is this better?
    Pretty much the same, right?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Pretty much the same, right?
    Very similar, except one is a reaction to the other.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn’t they say the same things about the people in Palestine Ohio
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A hateful transqueeer, well, I'll be dipped.
    Guess there's no stopping the toxic masculinity - even when it comes out of a vial and is injected.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I don't get the motivation for these school shooters. 10 years ago it was shocking and got them the attention they apparently craved. Now it's become so common it's almost cliche and nobody really pays attention anymore unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't get the motivation for these school shooters....
    The shooters aren't motivated, the handlers are.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/sta...30095226621952

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1640518758900072448

Gun control activists most likely going to ignore this story since the shooter was trans.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The shooters aren't motivated, the handlers are.
    I wouldn't be surprised

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    More likely testosterone hormone treatment is more responsible. XY men generally learn how to control impulses at some age which can be related to testosterone levels. XX trans men never really go through that training.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    28 mins start there.

Knowing what he had to talk about
    President of the United States by introducing himself as married to Dr Jill Biden, loves ice cream, chocolate chip is his favorite,
    and that the kids all look great, asking them to stand up... then he goes into fake sympathy routine, asks congress to ban assault weapons,
    then clicks back to big creepy smile again.

Seriously lots wrong here. Scary.

Here's that specific piece.. I didn't think it was real at first, I thought it was something from the past.

FJB

[QUOTE=Anti-Neocon;7164113]More likely testosterone hormone treatment is more responsible. XY men generally learn how to control impulses at some age which can be related to testosterone levels. XX trans men never really go through that training.[/QUOTE

I’m also wondering about testosterone here??

Was this legal for a mayor?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast