Thread: WA Public Lands Commissioner Hilary Franz Says They Think Every fire was arson

Banned

Blog Entries

WA Public Lands Commissioner Hilary Franz Says They Think Every fire was arson

https://kimatv.com/news/local/wildfi...r-remains-high

And she says they think every one of the 58 fires that started yesterday across the state are human caused.

"Because there was no lightening in the area, we believe all of these fires we saw yesterday were human caused," says Franz.
    MSM says its a conspiracy theory, Democrats say its because of climate change.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know why everybody is so shocked.

The Marxists told us they would burn the place down if Bernie was not the nominee or Trump gets re-elected.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...cities-burn-i/

https://americanpeopledaily.com/bern...if-trump-wins/
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

With all the craziness that's been going on with the protesting and rioting, most fires in any forest are most likely going to get the work of leftists.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Because there was no lightening in the area, we believe all of these fires we saw yesterday were human caused," says Franz.
    ...doesn't mean arson.

...doesn't mean every fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't know why everybody is so shocked.

The Marxists told us they would burn the place down if Bernie was not the nominee or Trump gets re-elected.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...cities-burn-i/

https://americanpeopledaily.com/bern...if-trump-wins/
    But, it's organic man. Like, totally.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ...doesn't mean arson.

Hell of a lot of gender reveal parties happening. Do you think that a child could sue a parent for defamation if they later trans-gendered...and win?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    But, it's organic man. Like, totally.
    ♫♫ But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao♫♪
    ♫♫ You ain't gonna make with anyone, anyhow...♪♫
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

♫♫ But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao♫♪
    ♫♫ You ain't gonna make with anyone, anyhow...♪♫
    ♫ Che is just all right with me..♫
    Che is just alright...oh, yeah.♫

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    ...doesn't mean arson.

Look, it's the guy who thinks Covid19 is a serious threat, and everybody should mask up.

...doesn't mean arson.

Most have been deliberate Arson.. Several have been video recorded.. sometimes by the Politically motivated criminal.

and yet the media is reporting NONE are politically motivated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Most have been deliberate Arson.. Several have been video recorded.. sometimes by the Politically motivated criminal.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fires were arson, even politically motivated arson, but I've seen no evidence of that, and that's certainly not what this WA official was saying. Do these videos you mention just show people starting *a fire* somewhere, or can it actually be linked to the wildfires? Not every fire in the woods turns into a 1000 acre blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Thanks for the update Pete, I was hoping you got through the fires OK.

Thanks for the update Pete, I was hoping you got through the fires OK.
    Been living in Smoke for a week..Carol is surviving it well...but we are not the worst of it.

Most of the Fires out here large and small (Many contained by locals) are antifa terrorism.

also known by the locals.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Banned

Blog Entries
    https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...png?1600797280

All the arsonists that were CAUGHT during these fires. This does not include the UNCAUGHT.

One has been charged with 32 counts from arson to malicious mischief:

https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/DA...572420031.html

Sedition and execution for any fatalities. Too bad we can't execute on behalf of all the forest animals killed and doomed to death from being exiled from their homes. Luckily in the cascades, the mild summer caused a bounty of food so competitions between refugees and natives will not be as fierce.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-22-2020 at 02:39 PM.