Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden to Visit Tulsa to Remember Race Massacre 100 Years Ago

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The 2001 report linked above said that there was no evidence of bombs being dropped, and the planes were most likely police vehicles doing recon.

That's what I thought. Thanks. + rep when it comes around again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The 2001 report linked above said that there was no evidence of bombs being dropped, and the planes were most likely police vehicles doing recon.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That's what I thought. Thanks. + rep when it comes around again.
    Police vehicles doing recon? Police vehicles doing recon, Gracie?

Someone is passing out rep, or at least promissory notes for rep, for being fed bull$#@!. The TPD itself says it didn't own it's first aircraft until sixty (count them, 60) years later.

http://www.riflewarrior.com/reaching_for_the_sky.html

But of course you'll pass out rep for being lied to. You can't handle the truth, but you love you some stroking of your confirmation bias, don't you?

No wonder we couldn't put Ron Paul over in two tries. What? I can have less war and more wealth and liberty if I listen to the truth and give up my confirmation bias? Nah. First someone who doesn't believe anything can come out of an airplane unless it's a government bomber (and actually effective at causing destruction), and here we have two long term Stormfront trolls who know better than the entire recorded history of a city neither has even visited, and also seem to want all aircraft to belong to the government (sooooo libertarian).

I don't believe even the USSR had dedicated local police aircraft in 1921, much less a tiny 24 year old city on the Oklahoma prairie.

One wonders also about how someone can spend over a decade on a site trying to fit in by repeating, the government is getting too big and I don't like it, can have such a poor sense of history they can't believe anything happened a hundred years ago without government sticking as many big feet in the pie as it does today.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-09-2021 at 07:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Someone is passing out rep, or at least promissory notes for rep, for being fed bull$#@!. The TPD itself says it didn't own it's first aircraft until sixty (count them, 60) years later.

But of course you'll pass out rep for being lied to. You can't handle the truth, but you love you some stroking of your confirmation bias, don't you?

No wonder we couldn't put Ron Paul over in two tries. What? I can have less war and more wealth and liberty if I listen to the truth and give up my confirmation bias? Nah. First someone who doesn't believe anything can come out of an airplane unless it's a government bomber (and actually effective at causing destruction), and here we have two long term Stormfront trolls who know better than the entire recorded history of a city neither has even visited, and also seem to want all aircraft to belong to the government (sooooo libertarian).

I don't believe even the USSR had dedicated local police aircraft in 1921, much less a tiny 24 year old city on the Oklahoma prairie.
    Besides the fact that the above post is a load of bull$#@!;

The whole massacre itself is a giant pile of bull$#@!. Selectively choosing which bull$#@! you want to believe, doesn't make it any less bull$#@!.

Noone knows what happened that day.

My guess is a standard riot over the typical bull$#@! with a few burned buildings and a couple dozen dead.

But again, that guess is as bull$#@! as any other. Noone $#@!ing knows.

It could have just as easily been a fire with zero rioting.

But I doubt it was a "massacre" with 300 dead and attack helicopters from the sky. That I know is of course bull$#@!.

One wonders also about how someone can spend over a decade on a site trying to fit in by repeating, the government is getting too big and I don't like it, can have such a poor sense of history they can't believe anything happened a hundred years ago without government sticking as many big feet in the pie as it does today.
    Well aint that a black kettle right there
    Last edited by TheTexan; 06-09-2021 at 08:20 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

My educated, informed guess is that the black community did this to themselves.

They usually do.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So no pictures of leveled houses and associated carnage from bombing a city neighborhood, then? That is what bombs do. It's just too fantastical of a story to believe without further evidence, Hollywood social engineering concerns aside. Sometimes extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I can believe most of the story otherwise, though. It's just the plane bombing part that I can't buy. Any way, it doesn't really matter. Sounds like the whole thing was messed up with or without bombs.

(Btw, the 9/11 event was foreshadowed in the pilot episode of an obscure tv show The Lone Gunmen about 2 years before it happened. Most of us accept that the official msm version of 9/11 isn't the real story. Seeding of narratives to be injected later into the mainstream is Hollywood SOP.)
    Aftermath of 16th street baptist church bombing.

Aftermath of Tusla race riot.

Any questions?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-09-2021 at 09:45 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Police vehicles doing recon?

Yes, according to the 2001 report cited by The Texan:

“There is quite a bit of information that the police used airplanes to search the out skirts of the black area for fleeing people."

https://www.okhistory.org/research/forms/freport.pdf

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Sounds like the whole thing was messed up with or without bombs.

This is my thought. Events like this are bad enough without being embellished.

The people doing the exaggerating generally don't care about those involved. In other words, whitey media couldn't care less about the black man.

Sigh. Fact checking MSNBC: Greenwood Ave. is not and never was twelve miles long. It's about a mile and a half now, and was about a mile and a quarter then. The entire black community in Tulsa was exactly one mile long, and two to four blocks wide. The community did not merely try to rebuild it, they did rebuild it better than before, and it thrived for another thirty-five years. It did not decline and stay down until desegregation gave the businesses of Greenwood competition they could not beat.

Few have been suffering all this while. Black owned insurance companies suffered and some went under, and of course three hundred people died. People were homeless and rebuilding was hard work done fast. My grandparents were teachers who had a maid once a week, and as that was their day to have her in to help the working couple, she wound up living with them a short time. But by the late 1970s, few of the kids going to middle school near the north end of Greenwood knew that the GAP Band was an acronym for Greenwood Archer Project or why (Archer is the cross street at the intersection where the riot began). The riot was largely and purposely forgotten.
    MSNBC is not known to be the most reliable news source as you suggested.
    This source on other historic events has appeared to be less biased:

May 13, 2021
    What Role Did Airplanes Play in the Tulsa Race Massacre?

Few historians dispute that planes flew low over the city's prosperous Black district during the 1921 attack. What's less clear: whether bullets were fired or incendiaries were dropped.
    Farrell Evans

Universal HIstory Archive/Universal Images Group/Getty Images

What role did airplanes play in the deadly Tulsa race massacre of 1921?
    Just after Memorial Day that year, a white mob destroyed 35 city blocks of the Greenwood District, a community in Tulsa, Oklahoma known as the “Black Wall Street.” Prompted by an allegation that a Black man had sexually assaulted a white woman, the Tulsa massacre resulted in between 100 and 300 deaths, the decimation of more than 1,200 homes and the burning of churches, schools, businesses, a hospital and library, according to a 2001 Tulsa Race Riot Commission report, the most comprehensive review of the massacre. For its part, the Red Cross reported that the attack left more than 10,000 Tulsa residents homeless. Calculated in today’s dollars, property damage would be assessed in the tens of millions of dollars.
    “I am able to state,” said Walter White, who visited Tulsa for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People shortly after the riots, “that the Tulsa riot, in sheer brutality and willful destruction of life and property, stands without parallel in America.”
    When martial law was declared on June 1 to end the fighting, journalists, residents and others began gathering accounts of what exactly happened over those 18 hours in the Greenwood District. Historians are still assessing the viability of witness reports of low-flying airplanes, some raining bullets or incendiaries, that became an enduring theme in the reconstruction of the events. But even though only about 15 planes were known to have been stored at local air fields in 1921, it remains a mystery who owned the ones used in the Tulsa attack—and how exactly they were mobilized as part of one of the most heinous domestic terrorist attacks in America history.
    “There is no question that there were planes flying over Greenwood during the massacre," historian Scott Ellsworth, a professor of African American studies at the University of Michigan who has studied the Tulsa massacre in depth, told HISTORY.com in an interview. “There is evidence of this from both the African American and white communities. But Greenwood was destroyed on the ground by a white mob. It was not destroyed from the air,” says Ellsworth, author of two books on the Tulsa massacre—Death in a Promised Land: The Tulsa Race Riot of 1921 and The Groundbreaking: An American City and Its Search for Justice.
    READ MORE: Tulsa's 'Black Wall Street' Flourished as a Self-Contained Hub in the Early 1900s

‘Fast-Approaching Aeroplanes’ and Other Reports from the Black Community

Mary E. Jones Parrish was a teacher and journalist in the Greenwood district who gathered photos and firsthand accounts of the massacre, including her own. In her Events of the Tulsa Disaster, self-published in 1922 (and republished in 2021), she recalls seeing “fast-approaching aeroplanes” and that “more than a dozen aeroplanes went up and began to drop turpentine balls upon the Negro residences.” One of the anonymous eyewitnesses she quotes said they saw low-flying airplanes that “left the entire block a mass of flame” as they passed over the district. Reporting for The Nation, Walter White wrote that “eight aeroplanes were employed to spy on the movements of the Negroes and according to some were used in bombing the colored section.” According to the 2001 Commission report, Black newspapers were “full of stories of turpentine or nitroglycerin bombs being dropped and men shooting from planes.”
    Buck Colbert Franklin, a Tulsa attorney and the father of historian John Hope Franklin, also remembered “turpentine balls” falling from the sky. “I could see planes circling in mid-air,” Franklin wrote in a 10-page manuscript on yellow legal pad that was discovered in 2015. “They grew in number and hummed, darted and dipped low. I could hear something like hail failing upon the top of my office building... The side-walks were literally covered with burning turpentines balls. I knew all too well where they came from and I knew all too well why every burning building first caught from the top.”
    WATCH: The full episode of Tulsa Burning: The 1921 Race Massacre online now.
    A Barbershop Confession

Anecdotes also emerged from other Tulsa communities. According to the Commission report, in the early 1950s, a middle-aged white man was overhead in a Tulsa barbershop bragging that he and a friend had flown a plane over Greenwood during the massacre and dropped dynamite. For historian Ellsworth, the account is credible. “Other than the 50 copies or so of Mary Parrish’s book, there was nothing [at that time] published about bombings,” Ellsworth said. “It wasn’t a subject that was out there in print. That’s why I believe that unless this old guy just made this up, which I doubt, his story rings true.”

Other accounts recall men with guns targeting fleeing residents from the low-flying planes. A Mexican immigrant, who lived at the edge of the Greenwood District, later told family members she witnessed two Black boys being followed down the street by a two-seater airplane. According to the Commission report, “the man in [the] rear seat was shooting at the boys. She then ran out and grabbed the boys and took them into the house."

READ MORE: 'Black Wall Street' Before, During and After the Tulsa Race Massacre: PHOTOS

Where Did the Planes Come From?

In 1921, Tulsa had two air fields. The larger of two, operated by the Curtiss-Southwest Airplane Company, contained two steel hangars and 14 airplanes. The smaller field housed just one plane. In her account of escaping the riots, Parrish refers to nearing the “aviation fields,” which would likely have been Curtiss-Southwest, according to the Commission report. There she recalled seeing the “planes out of their sheds, all in readiness for flying, and these men with high-powered rifles getting into them.”

At the time, the government didn’t mandate registration of airplanes, so it’s difficult to know their ownership. But the Commission report suggests that most were likely owned by Curtiss-Southwest, the oil companies and individuals.

The Ongoing Debate
    The eyewitness accounts from Black Tulsa residents have been key to unraveling the truth about planes over the Greenwood district. To varying degrees, historians have accepted these accounts and tried to weigh this vast evidence against the plausibility of the bombings. “There is enough evidence from African American massacre survivors about seeing planes seemingly drop something from the planes and then hearing an explosion later on,” Ellsworth says. But he points out that massacre historians are still trying to figure out the “turpentine balls” referenced in some accounts. Ellsworth himself is less convinced of the reports of Molotov cocktails and turpentine balls: “I believe without a doubt that Greenwood was bombed from the air…but more likely with sticks of dynamite.”

In the Tulsa Riot Commission report, researchers concluded that some form of an aerial attack on the Greenwood District did take place, but they fell short of giving it the same prominence as did some of the eyewitnesses who lived through the massacre.
    history.com/news/1921-tulsa-race-massacre-planes-aerial-attack

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Aftermath of 16th street baptist church bombing.

Aftermath of Tusla race riot.

Any questions?
    Yay finally. There's a ton of pictures of the aftermath online. I just wanted to see if anybody would bother posting some. Yes, the pictures confirm that many wood houses were burned down. There's still a general lack of evidence of any aerial bombing, which was my original sticking point if you recall, and all of the "official" write-ups don't mention anything other than a riot ensuing and homes were burned. Like I wrote previously, the aerial bombing narrative is what I don't believe and looks to have sprouted mainly from a Netflix documentary production in 2019. Netflix is 90% a propaganda outlet....

Hollywood has a history of embellishing (or flat-out rewriting) historical accounts in anticipation of that historical account soon being injected into the mainstream narrative. My opinion on that hasn't changed. Terrible historical event regardless.

I should add that it doesn't support nonsense like reparations. We're all plantation slaves in this farm planet legal and economic system. Making someone today pay for something they had nothing to do with 100 years ago is idiocy. I keep hearing about this whole white privilege thing and how I owe something to others to rectify it. It's weird since I'm the stereotypical poster child, being a very tall, reddish-blond haired, blue eyed, straight male with a deep voice, yet no one has handed me much of anything over the course of my life. Seems to me that in this slavery system you still just get out what you put in. Karma. Reap what you sow. Etc etc
    Last edited by devil21; 06-11-2021 at 11:50 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yay finally. There's a ton of pictures of the aftermath online. I just wanted to see if anybody would bother posting some. Yes, the pictures confirm that many wood houses were burned down. There's still a general lack of evidence of any aerial bombing, which was my original sticking point if you recall, and all of the "official" write-ups don't mention anything other than a riot ensuing and homes were burned. Like I wrote previously, the aerial bombing narrative is what I don't believe and looks to have sprouted mainly from a Netflix documentary production in 2019. Netflix is 90% a propaganda outlet....
    I heard about the ariel bombardment back in 2012 so clearly that did not come from the Netflix documentary. That's a ridiculous arugment. Also apparently you missed the fact that the 16th street Baptist Church bombing, which everyone agrees was a bombing, was less destructive then the aftermath we see from Tulsa. So again, another ridiculous argument on your part. Further the early eyewitness accounts, all which mentioned the airplanes from white and black witnesses, mentioned either burning tar balls, petrol bombs or dynamite. Obviously a burning tar ball or a petrol bomb would have the exact same effect whether it was thrown out of an airplane or thrown by someone on the ground. Same thing for a stick of dynamite. It was dynamite used in the 16th street Baptist Church bombing. And back then you could by dynamite from a general store. Nobody is saying that the type of bombs typically used in war was what was used. Just that the type of firebombs, or explosives, that were commonly used in racial violence at the time were being thrown out of low flying airplanes.

Here is an article written in 1921 (the year of the massacre) that described what happened. It mentions airplanes.

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5119/

Around five o’clock Wednesday morning the [white] mob, now numbering more than 10,000, made a mass attack on Little Africa. Machine-guns were brought into use; eight aeroplanes were employed to spy on the movements of the Negroes and according to some were used in bombing the colored section. All that was lacking to make the scene a replica of modern “Christian” warfare was poison gas. The colored men and women fought gamely in defense of their homes, but the odds were too great. According to the statements of onlookers, men in uniform, either home guards or ex-service men or both, carried cans of oil into Little Africa, and, after looting the homes, set fire to them. Many are the stories of horror told to me—not by colored people—but by white residents. One was that of an aged colored couple, saying their evening prayers before retiring in their little home on Greenwood Avenue. A mob broke into the house, shot both of the old people in the backs of their heads, blowing their brains out and spattering them over the bed, pillaged the home, and then set fire to it.

Another was that of the death of Dr. A. C. Jackson, a colored physician. Dr. Jackson was worth $100,000; had been described by the Mayo brothers “the most able Negro surgeon in America”; was respected by white and colored people alike, and was in every sense a good citizen. A mob attacked Dr. Jackson’s home. He fought in defense of it, his wife and children and himself. An officer of the home guards who knew Dr. Jackson came up at that time and assured him that if he would surrender he would be protected. This Dr. Jackson did. The officer sent him under guard to Convention Hall, where colored people were being placed for protection. En route to the hall, disarmed, Dr. Jackson was shot and killed in cold blood. The officer who had assured Dr. Jackson of protection stated to me, “Dr. Jackson was an able, clean-cut man. He did only what any red-blooded man would have done under similar circumstances in defending his home. Dr. Jackson was murdered by white ruffians.”

It is highly doubtful if the exact number of casualties will ever be known. The figures originally given in the press estimate the number at 100. The number buried by local undertakers and given out by city officials is ten white and twenty-one colored. For obvious reasons these officials wish to keep the number published as low as possible, but the figures obtained in Tulsa are far higher. Fifty whites and between 150 and 200 Negroes is much nearer the actual number of deaths. Ten whites were killed during the first hour of fighting on Tuesday night. Six white men drove into the colored section in a car on Wednesday morning and never came out. Thirteen whites were killed between 5:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. Wednesday. O. T. Johnson, commandant of the Tulsa Citadel of the Salvation Army, stated that on Wednesday and Thursday the Salvation Army fed thirty-seven Negroes employed as grave diggers and twenty on Friday and Saturday. During the first two days these men dug 120 graves in each of which a dead Negro was buried. No coffins were used. The bodies were dumped into the holes and covered over with dirt. Added to the number accounted for were numbers of others—men, women, and children—who were incinerated in the burning houses in the Negro settlement. One story was told me by an eye-witness of five colored men trapped in a burning house. Four burned to death. A fifth attempted to flee, was shot to death as he emerged from the burning structure, and his body was thrown back into the flames. There was an unconfirmed rumor afloat in Tulsa of two truck loads of dead Negroes being dumped into the Arkansas River, but that story could not be confirmed.

So...yeah. Anybody that thinks that this came from Hollywood is either just being sarcastic (@TheTexan) or just ridiculous @NorthCarolinaLiberty). The eyewitness evidence, at the year this happened, is that airplanes were used and that there was possible aerial bombbardment.

Here is another article from 2017. While not as old as the 1921 article (obviously) it clearly predates any 2019 Netflix documentary (obviously).

http://fly.historicwings.com/2017/02...bing-of-tulsa/

On the morning of June 1, 1921, the Ku Klux Klan and the white population of Tulsa made their move. At the sound of three blasts from a siren, they stormed the city’s wealthy African-American district of Greenwood. The defending African-American citizens were ready. It had been a tense night of preparation. This was a battle they knew would come.

Until the attack, Greenwood was a prosperous, wealthy, and well-educated community. Despite their prosperity — and maybe because of it — the African-American community had watched with increasing concern as the KKK steadily rose in power in the city. The Greenwood community knew they were in a fight for survival. They were committed to defend every block of the community they had built.

Both sides were well-armed. However, the KKK had one thing that the African-Americans did not — air power.

*Gasp* The article mentions the KKK. But according to @NorthCarolinaLiberty there should be no reference to the KKK because there is no video evidence of the time of them burning a cross in Tulsa before they did what they did. Oh...and no cell phones catching pictures of falling bombs. Skepticism is fine. Denying facts is not. I'm glad for @acptulsa's contribution to this topic. That's about it.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

Anybody that thinks that this came from Hollywood is either just being sarcastic (@TheTexan) or just ridiculous @NorthCarolinaLiberty).
    What's ridiculous is people don't check facts. You said the GAP Band song You Dropped the Bomb on Me was about Tulsa. It took me literally 2 minutes to look that up and disprove it.

Hell, I didn't even have to do that. You can look at the lyrics and figure it out.

You Dropped A Bomb On Me
    Song by The Gap Band

You were the girl that changed my world
    You were the girl for me
    You lit the fuse, I stand accused
    You were the first for me

But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me)
    Baby, you dropped a bomb on me
    But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me)

You were my thrills, you were my pills
    You dropped a bomb on me
    You turn me out, you turn me on
    You turned me loose then you turned me wrong

You dropped a bomb on me
    But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me)

Just like Adam and Eve
    Said you'd set me free
    You took me to the sky, I'd never been so high
    You were my pills, you were my thrills
    You were my hope baby, you were my smoke

We were in motion, felt like lotion
    You were the girl for me
    You were the first explosion turned out to be corrosion
    You were the first for me

But you turned me out, baby (you dropped a bomb on me)
    Baby, you dropped a bomb on me (whoa, oh, oh, baby)
    You dropped a bomb on me
    I won't forget what you done to me, baby (you dropped a bomb on me)
    You dropped a bomb on me
    I, I-I, I-I-I won't forget it
    I, I-I, I-I-I won't forget it
    You dropped a bomb on me

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But that is a pretty good song!

But that is a pretty good song!

Released right before .mil started bombing Lebanon and Syria in retaliation for the Lebanon bombing of Marine barracks......Dr. Paul used to bring it up during debates even.......things that make ya go hmm...............

Getting popular bands to publicize and popularize narratives and actions that would otherwise draw questions and pushback? unpossible! that's crazy talk. there's no CIA field offices in hollywood

dance, black man, dance! now rewatch that video and lyrics with some historical context in mind! Opinion change at all?
    Last edited by devil21; 06-12-2021 at 11:53 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Released right before .mil started bombing Lebanon and Syria in retaliation for the Lebanon bombing of Marine barracks.............things that make ya go hmm...............

(getting popular bands to publicize and popularize narratives and actions that would otherwise draw questions and pushback? unpossible! that's crazy talk. there's no CIA field offices in hollywood
    Did blackrock just receive a boatload of monetized debt courtesy of the fed, and use at least some of that debt to buy people's homes for 20-50% above market value (and before inflation registers entirely, so that 20-50% above will turn out to be even or less in a few years) as well as buying up other, less tangible, assets?

Black uptown neighborhood in Kenosha was destroyed during the "protests." That very area is slated for a 2.1 million dollar "infrastructure" investment. Its amazing how by changing the method, these $#@!ers still get away with it.

...there's no CIA field offices in hollywood

dance, black man, dance! now rewatch that video and lyrics with some historical context in mind! Opinion change at all?

I don't see any CIA in those lyrics. They are influencing Hollywood, but I didn't think that was a secret at all. It's just that no one cares.

Nothing worth shyt
    Guess what? The actually historical reporting from 1921 proves that back when it happened there was eyewitness evidence of airplanes dropping bombs on black Tulsa. But I see you don't even want to address that. So STFU.

Released right before .mil started bombing Lebanon and Syria in retaliation for the Lebanon bombing of Marine barracks......Dr. Paul used to bring it up during debates even.......things that make ya go hmm...............

Getting popular bands to publicize and popularize narratives and actions that would otherwise draw questions and pushback? unpossible! that's crazy talk. there's no CIA field offices in hollywood

I see you don't want to address the actual news reports from 1921 regarding airplanes dropping bombs on black Tulsa. I'm not suprised.

Guess what? The actually historical reporting from 1921 proves that back when it happened there was eyewitness evidence of airplanes dropping bombs on black Tulsa. But I see you don't even want to address that. So STFU.

"Bombs." LOL

"Bombs." LOL
    Laugh all you want jackass. Your thesis, that the airplane bombardment of black Tulsa was made up by Hollywood, has been totally disproven.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Laugh all you want jackass. Your thesis, that the airplane bombardment of black Tulsa was made up by Hollywood, has been totally disproven.

Like totally, omg.

Like totally, omg.

Black people back then probably had never even heard of airplanes and assumed they were some kind of mechanical dragon from the future.

So of course they would be scared of that.
    - Kim Kardashian

I see you don't want to address the actual news reports from 1921 regarding airplanes dropping bombs on black Tulsa. I'm not suprised.
    Even you said "possible". A couple write-ups allegedly from 1921 aren't proof. Evidence, maybe, but not proof. Even you realize that since you hedged with "possible" bombing. You're not even convinced.

I don't buy the story, sorry. It's fine. Time to move on to other things.

Even you said "possible". A couple write-ups allegedly from 1921 aren't proof. Evidence, maybe, but not proof. Even you realize that since you hedged with "possible" bombing. You're not even convinced.

I don't buy the story, sorry. It's fine. Time to move on to other things.
    It's proof that the story didn't come from Hollywood. I don't give a care that you don't buy the story. But your claim that this was made up by Hollywood is a proven lie.

As for your false claim that I am "not convinced" of what happened in Tulsa, that's another lie. I can't prove that the Boston Tea Party happened as there are no photographs, since that seems to be the level of proof you require. It's possible (unlikely) that anything is made up. Eyewitness accounts are all we have for history before the widespread use of cameras. And some of the witnesses to Tulsa are still alive. "Move on" my ass.

/thread.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 02:50 AM.

I "Move on" my ass.
    Then be a fool for the liberal media who cares nothing about you.

Most all those Tulsans are dead. The ones who committed the violence are all dead. You can't prosecute a dead man.

It's proof that the story didn't come from Hollywood. I don't give a care that you don't buy the story. But your claim that this was made up by Hollywood is a proven lie.
    Strong language there, claiming I "lied". If you review my posts in the thread you'll see that I doubted the bombing aspect, requested specific evidence, and stated that signs pointed to it sprouting mainly from a film, produced by known actual liars. Lying implies a purposeful attempt to mislead. You can claim I'm wrong or mistaken but calling me a liar assigns a different motive entirely. A motive that isn't there.

As for your false claim that I am "not convinced" of what happened in Tulsa, that's another lie. I can't prove that the Boston Tea Party happened as there are no photographs, since that seems to be the level of proof you require. It's possible (unlikely) that anything is made up. Eyewitness accounts are all we have for history before the widespread use of cameras. And some of the witnesses to Tulsa are still alive. "Move on" my ass.

/thread.
    If you say so. You hedged against your own claim:

So...yeah. Anybody that thinks that this came from Hollywood is either just being sarcastic (@TheTexan) or just ridiculous @NorthCarolinaLiberty). The eyewitness evidence, at the year this happened, is that airplanes were used and that there was possible aerial bombbardment.
    Seems you're not convinced enough to state it as fact, either, even though you seem to be more knowledgeable on the topic than most of us. :shrugs:
    Last edited by devil21; 06-16-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Strong language there, claiming I "lied". If you review my posts in the thread you'll see that I doubted the bombing aspect, requested specific evidence, and stated that signs pointed to it sprouting mainly from a film, produced by known actual liars. Lying implies a purposeful attempt to mislead. You can claim I'm wrong or mistaken but calling me a liar assigns a different motive entirely. A motive that isn't there.
    Okay. So now that there is absolute proof that it didn't sprout mainly from a film, now that there is absolute proof that the damage looks worse than the damage of a proven bombing, now that the eyewitness accounts described burning tar balls, petrol bombs and dynamite, you've basically kept the same opinion. I'm not sure what your "motive" is, but clearly it's not actually trying to find evidence of what happened. I'm not sure why you didn't just say "No matter what evidence comes forward I will disbelieve aerial bombardment because...reasons."

If you say so. You hedged against your own claim:
    Bollocks. I'm not going to call you a liar again since that bothers you. But you must just be very ill informed. This is what you are calling "hedging bets?"

So...yeah. Anybody that thinks that this came from Hollywood is either just being sarcastic (@TheTexan) or just ridiculous @NorthCarolinaLiberty). The eyewitness evidence, at the year this happened, is that airplanes were used and that there was possible aerial bombardment.

Nope. It's called evaluating evidence. In a court of law, all eyewitness accounts are supposed to be deemed credible until they are proven otherwise. If airplane bombardment had not been possible then that would have shown the eyewitness accounts to to be credible. Or if the damage wasn't consistent with the types of bombs being described by eyewitnesses, then that would have shown the eyewitness accounts not to be credible. The bombs described being thrown were burning tar balls, petrol bombs and dynamite. The photographic evidence in the aftermath is consistent with those types of bombs being thrown out of airplanes.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 06:24 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then be a fool for the liberal media who cares nothing about you.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

You judged something as either good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it came.

This fallacy avoids the argument by shifting focus onto something's or someone's origins. It's similar to an ad hominem fallacy in that it leverages existing negative perceptions to make someone's argument look bad, without actually presenting a case for why the argument itself lacks merit.

Example: Accused on the 6 o'clock news of corruption and taking bribes, the senator said that we should all be very wary of the things we hear in the media, because we all know how very unreliable the media can be.

This has nothing to do with the liberal media. The liberal media sat on this story for years even though accounts were published back in 1921.

This would be like saying "The liberal media talks about the Nazi holocaust. They made movies about it like Schindler's List. Therefore the whole thing must be made up."

Most all those Tulsans are dead. The ones who committed the violence are all dead. You can't prosecute a dead man.
    Non sequitur. Some of the victims are still alive. Their stories deserve to be heard. Your argument is equivalent to "The surviving holocaust victims should be silenced because all of the Nazi soldiers are all dead. You can't prosecute a dead man."
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 06:49 PM.

The bombs described being thrown were burning tar balls, petrol bombs and dynamite. The photographic evidence in the aftermath is consistent with those types of bombs being thrown out of airplanes.
    Described where? By the 140 yr old grandma?

Disclaimer: I have read about 4% of this thread so I may have missed it
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast