Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABC Debate will make or break RP

ABC Debate will make or break RP

people in NH will be tuned into this...they don't want to hear about huckabee...they don't want to have a MULTI millionaire president (Romney), Fred Thompson doesn't care about NH...either does Rudy...RP has to focus on destroying McCain in this debate...if RP can make McCain seem like a dumbass one last time we can win NH easily...If we get 1-2 in NH from this debate....then others will realize that RP has a good chance to win...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no... but it will help..
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Rp should stand up and say something to the effect of " I dont know what these other guys think they are trying to sell, but someone who has just lost their home and their entire lifes savings due to bad monetary policy and warmongers in the capitol building, arent going to be buying ANY OF IT!!!!!

Say what you want about the campaign, but I think Dr. Paul has really gotten in sync with that fire in his veins (ref. 1988 pres run; morton downey jr show) especially during debates. "Washington didn't change me".

I'm looking forward to the next paulism
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Please refer NH Voters to McCain's "Make it 100!" speech from yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM

I really hope that he is well rested and well prepared for the debate.
    Philosphy of Liberty

Precinct Captain - Park Township, MI (P5)

Definitely don't like your alarmist thread title. Many of us on this forum have had enough with the blaring headlines.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

^holy $#@! calm down....ppl arent tired of these titles...ppl are tired of ppl like u calm down and realize that it WILL have a huge effect in NH....it's the day be4 and i can bet 1.000,000 all the undecided will be watching

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@!, i googled but i cant even find the date of the debate? i know its coming up but when?
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/

Precinct captains and door to door canvassing will make or break RP.

We don't need this kind of talk. Paul has been fighting this heroic battle for liberty virtually alone for the past 30 years. This election season has rallied more people to his message than ever and started a movement that has the potential of changing the politics of this nation. The results of one debate will just be another drop added to the weight against the dam. Will it be the drop the finally bursts the dam? Don't worry about it. Just keep adding the drops.

Quote Originally Posted by icon124 View Post
    people in NH will be tuned into this...they don't want to hear about huckabee...they don't want to have a MULTI millionaire president (Romney), Fred Thompson doesn't care about NH...either does Rudy...RP has to focus on destroying McCain in this debate...if RP can make McCain seem like a dumbass one last time we can win NH easily...If we get 1-2 in NH from this debate....then others will realize that RP has a good chance to win...
    All you have to do to make McCain look like a dumb-ass is stand next to him.
    We elect our own oppressors.

Sean, you are right but you used the "virtually alone" phrase, telling. We cant afford to be alone anymore, we need voters! What do the voters want that RP has to offer? Figure it out and hammer it home to everyone you speak with.

Please Vote In This Thread It Could Have A Big Hand In Helping Destroy Mccain In Nh And Possibly Other States

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=75955

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    We don't need this kind of talk. Paul has been fighting this heroic battle for liberty virtually alone for the past 30 years. This election season has rallied more people to his message than ever and started a movement that has the potential of changing the politics of this nation. The results of one debate will just be another drop added to the weight against the dam. Will it be the drop the finally bursts the dam? Don't worry about it. Just keep adding the drops.

AHHH

I can't wait to burst DA DAMMM

What are the odds of getting Paul to call out McCain on the "100 years" statement right up there on stage? Somebody call HQ and recommend this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    omg, it all comes down to an abc debate, everybody panic ! , LOL

Triton....that was funny as hell!

Talk about 100 years

Yes, Dr Paul needs to talk about McCains 100 years statement.

He needs to make it in to an Ad.

I've seen other candidates spin around something that fast.
    They should be able to produce and air a commercial.

We need to go for the anti-war vote in New Hampshire.
    We need to pull those independants in!

AND Paul needs to put a town hall forum on the air.
    Let him answer questions at his own leisure.

I'd love to see RP specifically call McCain out on him being "fine" with troops in Iraq for 100 years. Call him out by name. 100 years in Iraq is a tough pill for a LOT of people to swallow, even if they do support the war.

He's been a lot more confident and on the attack lately with the interviews. I bet he won't take any $#@! from McCain in this next debate.
    Cheers,
    mark...

what is HQ's phone #? I think we need as many ppl as humanly possible calling HQ to let them know about the McCain 100 year message...they may not even know yet...WE NEED TO MAKE THIS A BIG DEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    Rp should stand up and say something to the effect of " I dont know what these other guys think they are trying to sell, but someone who has just lost their home and their entire lifes savings due to bad monetary policy and warmongers in the capitol building, arent going to be buying ANY OF IT!!!!!
    Love it

I hope he brings up McCain's HUNDRED-YEAR war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM
    Last edited by wgadget; 01-04-2008 at 09:26 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what is HQ's phone #? I think we need as many ppl as humanly possible calling HQ to let them know about the McCain 100 year message...they may not even know yet...WE NEED TO MAKE THIS A BIG DEAL
    QFT

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

703-248-9115

^holy $#@! calm down....ppl arent tired of these titles...ppl are tired of ppl like u calm down and realize that it WILL have a huge effect in NH....it's the day be4 and i can bet 1.000,000 all the undecided will be watching
    why dont you go play some video games or something instead of making unintelligent alarmist posts with little basis. LEARN TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY PLZLOL.

Sorry, but I am tired of the alarmist threads and posts.

Actually, people are tiring of these threads full of opinion asserted as fact.

Instead of the negativity, focus your energy into positivity.

CLICK: http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

I'd like to see Dr. Paul talk about the Vietnam war resulting in 20% interest rates and the dollar being taken of the gold standard and turned into fiat currency that the world is now rejecting.

Either way, it's not a make or break. Ron Paul is just a guide, it's up to us to change the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sey.Naci View Post
    Definitely don't like your alarmist thread title. Many of us on this forum have had enough with the blaring headlines.
    You said exactly what I was thinking.

There's no need to come up with a melodramatic title like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast