Thread: Pfizer Plans To Ask For FDA "Emergency Use Authorization" Of New Vaccine

Pfizer Plans To Ask For FDA "Emergency Use Authorization" Of New Vaccine

November 10, 2020
    ABC News

"Stock-pile ready to go."

Video here:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pfizer-pla...065011922.html

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's good to be a big crony company, in bed with Bill Gates, politicians, bureaucrats, and the FDA.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Nahhhhh, it won't be mandatory, will it? That trillions of dollars of tax-payer money to public-private corporations was just 29D chess, after all. Right?

//

Why i am not surprised that these two vaccines are Bill Gates funded? and have a effective rate of 90%? yeah i am doubting that rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's good to be a big crony company, in bed with Bill Gates, politicians, bureaucrats, and the FDA.
    Except Pfizer didn't get any money from the US taxpayer or Bill Gates.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why i am not surprised that these two vaccines are Bill Gates funded? and have a effective rate of 90%? yeah i am doubting that rate.
    More like a survival rate of 90%
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Except Pfizer didn't get any money from the US taxpayer or Bill Gates.
    So money grows on trees?

The US Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense announced on Wednesday a $1.95 billion agreement with Pfizer to produce 100 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine in the United States. The deal also allows the US government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.

The initial 100 million vaccines will belong to the federal government, although the vaccine will need emergency use authorization from the US Food and Drug Administration to be distributed.

US government and Pfizer Reach $1.95 BILLION Deal To Produce Millions of Covid-19 Vaccine Doses

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    So money grows on trees?
    So I guess you favor the Bernie Sanders approach of just seizing the means of production and taking the vaccine that a company heavily invested in to develop?

Here in America you still have to pay for stuff if you want it (at least for the time being).

So I guess you favor the Bernie Sanders approach of just seizing the means of production and taking the vaccine that a company heavily invested in to develop?

Here in America you still have to pay for stuff if you want it (at least for the time being).
    I corrected you, and presented you with data. Take it or leave it.

For the record, I have no use for government. I am an Agorist after all.

That's a bunch of BS

'Murikans don't pay for the wars that have been going on for over 20 years. Most of this was borrowed FROM CHINA

http://costofwar.com

Trillions have been stolen from the fools yet the infrastructure is broken and people live under bridges partly because the US GOV thought it would be a good idea to give tax breaks to companies that outsourced their labor to CHINA

SO MUCH FOR "CHI-COMS" then, right?

How about all the $ that went to big corporations for the COVID scam?

Who paid for that?
    Last edited by Peace Piper; 11-11-2020 at 07:24 PM.

I corrected you, and presented you with data. Take it or leave it.

For the record, I have no use for government. I am an Agorist after all.
    You didn't present any data. They haven't receive a dime from the government to develop the drug which is of course what I meant.

Now that the drug is developed and the government wants it, Pfizer is getting paid for their product. They aren't getting some special treatment from the taxpayer. In all likelihood, they are getting paid too little by the government and would be able to make far more charging a market rate. That isn't cronyism or parasitic behavior. The people at Pfizer are heroes. This is just more or your anti-business and anti-vaccine ranting.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 11-11-2020 at 07:37 PM.

I’m not sure it fits in this thread, but it does sort of show corruption in the recipients of Warp Speed cash.
    Not Pfizer… but Johnson & Johnson Inc.’s Janssen Pharmaceuticals unit signed a $456.2 million deal for vaccines development and another $148.4 million for anti-viral therapies for Covid-19.

It gets interesting when connecting the dots to another money story that involves Johnson & Johnson and the Trump administration...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Trump has enthusiastically endorsed Johnson & Johnson’s psychiatric drug Spravato, to prevent veterans from committing suicide. This was after the advice of the Mar-a-Lago troika - Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, physician Bruce Moskowitz and lawyer Marc Sherman.
    In 2017, the Mar-a-Lago troika worked with Veterans Affairs (VA) and Johnson & Johnson for an advertising appearance at the New York Stock Exchange. Some think that these men have a stake in Johnson & Johnson.

On 5 March 2019, the FDA approved Spravato for depression with a warning because of “the risk of serious adverse outcomes” and “the potential for abuse and misuse”.
    On 7 March 2019, VA Secretary Robert Wilkie talked with Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky.
    Later Wilkie’s adviser Deborah Scher sent an e-mail to Johnson & Johnson promising that the VA’s top health official, Richard Stone, would get Spravato into the VA system:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...terans-Affairs
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I think @oyarde should get this.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You didn't present any data. They haven't receive a dime from the government to develop the drug which is of course what I meant.

Now that the drug is developed and the government wants it, Pfizer is getting paid for their product. They aren't getting some special treatment from the taxpayer. In all likelihood, they are getting paid too little by the government and would be able to make far more charging a market rate. That isn't cronyism or parasitic behavior. The people at Pfizer are heroes. This is just more or your anti-business and anti-vaccine ranting.
    Guaranteed purchases from government is cronyism.

As for Bill Gates:

In March, the Foundation revealed they were collaborating with several companies to speed up the development of a COVID-19 vaccine, and Pfizer Inc. was speculated to be among those names.

DOES BILL GATES OWN PFIZER INC.?

No, Bill Gates does not own Pfizer Inc. However, in recent years, The Gates Foundation has given multi-million dollar grants to Pfizer for research purposes and Bill Gates allegedly owns stock in the company.
    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/11/0...es-own-pfizer/
    Also, the Gates Foundation has the GAVI (global vaccine) initiative, and the US government contributes to that. GAVI is the single biggest initiative of the Gates Foundation, by far.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In 2009, Pfizer became one of the first companies to participate in the Advance Market Commitment (AMC), a pioneering partnership between Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and donor governments to make vaccines available to infants and children in least-developed countries.
    https://www.pfizer.com/science/vacci...-on-innovation

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Guaranteed purchases from government is cronyism.

cro·ny·ism -
    the appointment of friends and associates to positions of authority, without proper regard to their qualifications.:

The above is the definition of cronyism. Clearly, Pfizer developing an effective vaccine in record time is not getting special treatment without regard to qualifications. It is the private sector doing what the private sector does far more effectively than government.

Bill Gates owning stock in Pfizer through his foundation doesn't give any money to Pfizer. None of the grants were for Covid. Besides that, I have no idea why Bill Gates giving money to develop life savings drugs is bad. Seems like a good thing. If he gave money to Pfizer for a Covid vaccine, I would say "Great!" but he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    90% in 50% of people, with a 25% incident of severe side effects...

@Krugminator2 Follow the Money

On December 19, 2018, Pfizer announced a joint merger of their consumer healthcare division with UK pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline

Former GlaxoSmithKline Plc executive Moncef Slaoui, is paired with military logistics expert Gustave Perna, a four-star general who led the U.S. Army Materiel Command and is now the OWS chief operating officer.

Pfizer is one of the single largest lobbying interests in United States politics. For example, in the first 9 months of 2009 Pfizer spent over $16.3 million on lobbying US congressional lawmakers, making them the sixth largest lobbying interest in the US

Slaoui steered investments not just to different companies but also to different ways of making vaccines. Moderna Inc. and Pfizer, which has teamed up with Germany’s BioNTech SE.

Being new to government may actually be to Slaoui’s advantage. “Everybody is party to a given kingdom,” he says.

OWS released a document in mid-September outlining how it would distribute vaccine doses. It has a military tone; the title is From the Factory to the Frontlines. General Paul Ostrowski, Perna’s deputy, has said the goal is to begin delivery within 24 hours of any approval or emergency use authorization, with distribution centralized and farmed out mainly through McKesson Corp., a Texas drug distributor that had an existing contract with the CDC to deliver vaccines. To track where every dose goes, OWS is building an integrated computer system that brings in the CDC’s existing systems. OWS says it expects to have as many as 75,000 injection sites across the country.

Some observers have questioned how a victory for Joe Biden might affect the course of the program. According to Mango, the point is largely moot. The U.S. is on track to produce more than 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccines, manufactured by multiple companies, by the end of the year, he says, and by Inauguration Day, “the vast, vast majority of the heavy lifting will be behind us.” The Biden campaign says it will back scientists involved with Warp Speed. “Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will provide the leadership that has been lacking under Trump to empower scientific professionals throughout our government—including those involved in Warp Speed

Drug companies weren’t eager to invest in the development of drugs and vaccines needed for the Strategic National Stockpile—they’re often risky research bets with an uncertain payoff—so in 2006 Congress created the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, known as Barda, to fill that void. Through a series of Barda contracts and acquisitions, Emergent consolidated its grip on the biodefense industry.

President Obama said in an October speech that he left the Trump administration a 69-page document on how to deal with emerging pathogens, including coronaviruses. “We literally left this White House a pandemic playbook,” he said.

Asked whether Emergent’s relationship with Kadlec put it in a favorable position, the company said it’s worked with multiple administrations, both Democratic and Republican. Under the Trump administration, Emergent’s revenue has more than doubled, to $1.1 billion in 2019 from $488 million in 2016. When the pandemic hit, the Strategic National Stockpile had millions of doses of anthrax vaccine and enough smallpox vaccine to inoculate every U.S. citizen.

As it hammered out the initial contract, J&J began talking to Emergent about locking up manufacturing capacity. On March 30, HHS announced $456 million in funds to support clinical trials and manufacturing of J&J’s eventual candidate, followed by an additional $483 million for Moderna. In April, Emergent signed an initial $135 million agreement to manufacture J&J’s vaccine, with some work starting in 2020 and large-scale production beginning in 2021.

By mid-April, daily deaths from Covid were surging, and the pressure to act was growing. HHS officials were fleshing out how to set up OWS. The decision to create a new body struck some as an unnecessary gimmick, given there were existing interagency structures in place that the government used to respond to Ebola.

Although OWS wasn’t formally announced until mid-May, HHS and the DOD started laying the groundwork by interviewing as many as 10 people for the role of chief adviser. Azar, Defense Secretary Mark Esper, and White House adviser and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner interviewed Slaoui and decided he was the right person for the job. He joined OWS as an outside contractor instead of as a government employee, which meant he wasn’t subject to federal ethics rules regarding disclosure and divestment of shareholdings that might conflict with his role. Slaoui agreed to work for OWS for a nominal $1 salary, with his expenses covered under an HHS contract awarded to Advance Decision Vectors LLC, based in Alexandria, Va., which is handling compensation for several OWS consultants.

Slaoui has come under fire from congressional Democrats, who say he has too many conflicts of interest with OWS companies. He vociferously denies that. (He says he’s a registered Democrat who joined OWS because he believed finding a vaccine was more important than party politics.) After heading vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline, he’d taken board seats at Moderna and, briefly, the Swiss drug manufacturer Lonza Group Ltd., Moderna’s vaccine maker of choice. When he agreed to join OWS, he resigned from Lonza and Moderna and promised to sell all his Moderna shares. He insisted on keeping his multimillion-dollar stake in Glaxo, which he’s called his “retirement,” but pledged to donate any gains to the National Institutes of Health from the day he started at OWS.

Over the next six weeks, OWS handed contracts worth more than $8 billion to back five additional vaccines—those from Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer, and Sanofi jointly with Glaxo. The government reluctantly released some of the contracts—heavily redacted—over the summer in response to Freedom of Information Act requests.

OWS deals have led to a huge payday for many pharma executives. Moderna executives netted a profit of $115.5 million from selling shares in their company from May 15 to Aug. 31, according to Accountable Pharma, a nonpartisan watchdog group. A Moderna spokesman said the share sales were done through previously scheduled programs and in accordance with insider-trading regulations. Emergent executives netted $5 million selling shares during the same period, and in September the company’s executive chairman, Fuad El-Hibri, sold an additional 80,000 shares for a net profit of $8.1 million. Emergent said in a statement that executives regularly sell stock, following all laws governing financial transactions. Emergent’s shares were up 78% this year through Oct. 23.

“It’s a perfect business,” says Eli Zupnick, a spokesman for Accountable Pharma, of the OWS companies. “Their downside is covered by taxpayers, and their upside is already in their pockets.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...-for-a-vaccine
    Last edited by PAF; 11-12-2020 at 12:15 PM.

I see absolutely nothing negative against Pfizer in this article.

The last thing you bolded was related to Moderna.

I see absolutely nothing negative against Pfizer in this article.

The last thing you bolded was related to Moderna.
    The "deep-state" to me is Follow the Money lobbyists/public-private ventures on the tax payers dime. The "deep-state" to you, and most other Americans, will continue to be a "secret mystery".

Move along now. I have better things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think @oyarde should get this.
    As a Great American Patriot , Great and Mighty Sachem , Sagamore of the Wabash, War Chief , highly decorated veteran , tireless warrior I have decided to let Krugminator and Superflu have all my vaccines .

I authorize that the FDA take this vaccination first.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

November 10, 2020
    ABC News

"Stock-pile ready to go."

Video here:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pfizer-pla...065011922.html

The least they could do is give the guy who made this happen at 'warp speed' some credit:

Quote:
    Mr Trump has already accused the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Democrats of holding back the news of a milestone in the development of a Covid-19 vaccine until after the US election.

He has now started tweeting quotes from supporters who claim that the vaccine was the result of the his efforts.

Taking a quick break from his repeated claims of election victory, he tweeted: “‘Only because of President Trump, we are going to have a Vaccine by the end of the year.’ Ronny Jackson, Texas Congressman-Elect.”

He also retweeted an account claiming that “phoney Joe Biden” had nothing to do with the Pfizer vaccine milestone.

The vaccine news came just days after Mr Trump was beaten in the US election.

Mr Trump had celebrated the vaccine announcement and resultant stock market gains, with a tweet saying: “STOCK MARKET UP BIG, VACCINE COMING SOON. REPORT 90% EFFECTIVE. SUCH GREAT NEWS!”

But he later said that the Democrats “didn’t want to have me get a vaccine win” before the election.

Trump demands credit for covid vaccine, Trump HHS touts great warp speed vaccination plan

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.