Thread: NATO attack on civilians in Kosovo

NATO attack on civilians in Kosovo

Hi all... Serbs in Kosovo are desperate, NATO forces shot three civilians today.

Obviously we cannot do anything to help, but please pray for those poor people...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Another forgotten war.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There isn't anything that other countries can do about this. They will have to do their best.

"Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

German soldier: "Go away!"
    Serbian driver: "Why?"
    Soldier: "Go away!" (hits his car with a baton)
    Driver: "This is my country... Don't hit my car... This is my country, Serbian, you are occupiers!"

Tragic. It's depressing how evil some people are. Especially people in power.
    I am the spoon.

$#@!... A friend just told me that one US soldier was wounded, but thank God it is not life threatening... People threw rocks at them...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Galtic View Post
    $#@!... A friend just told me that one US soldier was wounded, but thank God it is not life threatening... People threw rocks at them...
    But Bill Clinton said we would be out by Christmas.

Seven wounded so far, five Serbs and two soldiers. It looks like NATO is retreating...

NATO facade work... Free of charge...

Last edited by Jovan Galtic; 06-01-2012 at 09:21 AM.

"The situation cannot be described in words. Guys of only 18 years running, dying. Some swim across the Ibar River to reach the other side. Some are injured! KFOR opened fire on people. Situation was more than tense. Helicopters constantly circling. Whole village was blocked. Uhh, this is a real war. Ambulance rushes on all sides. Shootings. There are heroes in the forefront."

High school boy tweeting live events: https://twitter.com/#!/stefanzivkovic

Out by December 1999? Must be, well now a couple of decades ago.

Kosovo is now 99% Albanian. I used to be deeply in love with a serb and I have two things to say; Milosevec was a hero of the serbs and Kosovo is a part of Serbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Galtic View Post
    "The situation cannot be described in words. Guys of only 18 years running, dying. Some swim across the Ibar River to reach the other side. Some are injured! KFOR opened fire on people. Situation was more than tense. Helicopters constantly circling. Whole village was blocked. Uhh, this is a real war. Ambulance rushes on all sides. Shootings. There are heroes in the forefront."

High school boy tweeting live events: https://twitter.com/#!/stefanzivkovic
    They are swimming across the Ibar river to join the barricades because KFOR has completely surrounded the village.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Kosovo is now 99% Albanian. I used to be deeply in love with a serb and I have two things to say; Milosevec was a hero of the serbs and Kosovo is a part of Serbia.
    Don't make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    Milosevic was an $#@!, but that doesn't justify NATO violence against Serbs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    They are swimming across the Ibar river to join the barricades because KFOR has completely surrounded the village.
    It would be very hard to explain the current situation to people who are not familiar with the area and its history...

The pictures above also show why here we build houses with steel reinforced concrete and bricks instead of modern materials that offer better isolation,because you never know when someone will start shooting at your house.
    Last edited by Demigod; 06-01-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    The pictures above also show why here we build houses with steel reinforced concrete and bricks instead of modern materials that offer better isolation,because you never know when someone will start shooting at your house.
    Well, if it was a typical American house people inside would very likely be wounded or dead. Those are high caliber rounds...

Tweet from Stefan:

"Today they (helicopters) were flying a lot, we could not have classes in school, because we were not able to hear each other in the classroom."

Imagine...

NATO creates jobs, it must have been Paul Krugman's advice:

NATO visits a local restaurant:

And creates more jobs:

P.S.

Luckily no one was in the car, it was just parked in front of a house which took a lot of fire for some unknown reason. This lady is the owner:

Last edited by Jovan Galtic; 06-01-2012 at 10:35 AM.