Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

Shooter looks suspiciously like Chuck Schumer. Just sayin'
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, so, apparently, BuzzFeed is a "fact checker" now ...

https://twitter.com/i/events/1347027827426611200

Images from insurrection at Capitol show people with links to far-right movements report NYT, BuzzFeed and other fact-checkers

Photographs being shared online of people who stormed the US Capitol “suggest ties to far-right movements”, according to The New York Times. There is no evidence so far to prove that Antifa activists were part of the mob that entered the building on Wednesday, according to fact-checkers from Snopes, PolitiFact, BuzzFeed News and other organizations.

What you need to know:
    - There is no evidence that Antifa activists stormed the US Capitol, according to multiple fact-checkers
    - Information available in images of the insurrection suggests the participants have links to far-right movements, according to The New York Times
    - One of the men in the images was identified as a frequent MAGA world protester known as “Q Shaman,” and another is Matthew Heimbach, a well-known white nationalist, according to BuzzFeed News

Look at how they say "there is no evidence ... to prove" one thing while at the same time they say there is "information [that] suggests" some other thing - and then notice how these two different standards ("no evidence ... to prove" vs. "information [that] suggests") are employed in order to construct the desired implications. Now consider that this is what passes for "journalism" and "fact checking" ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-07-2021 at 11:11 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, we are NOT.

This idea that we are immutably and forever bound to roughly 130 - 200 million people that quite literally want us dead, is suicidal insanity, and it should be rejected at every turn and the people advocating the same, dismissed as dangerous cranks and lunatics.

Or in other words:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just when I think I must have finally seen the peak of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy in politics, a new WTF occurs that tops the rest. Reading comment after comment by Dems on Tweets justifying what appears to be a point blank police execution of an unarmed woman for entering a federal building without permission. Do these people really not see how retarded they truly sound now, after all of the BLM stuff over the summer from the same people about shooting unarmed people that aren't a direct threat??? Good lord what is wrong with people?

Fluoride is a hell of a drug, man.
    These are people who will tell you, in all seriousness, that a man in a dress with chemically enhanced tits is a woman, and that you must not only address her as such but confirm that she is, in fact, a woman.

These people believe 2+2 = 5.

Or 4.

Or whatever the party says it must be.

The amount of cognitive dissonance that must be suppressed in order for the mind to survive and for these people to continue to function, to cover for the minor little bit of hypocrisy noted in your post is inconsequential.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Sounds to me like folk are willing to lay down their lives for the corrupt 2-party system that has long been in place.

What, a third party is now viable, within the same corporatist government?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

https://twitter.com/EricDJuly/status...79613651787779

https://twitter.com/AnarchoCanadian/...02832127913984

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Sounds to me like folk are willing to lay down their lives for the corrupt 2-party system that has long been in place.

What, a third party is now viable, within the same corporatist government?
    No...I am willing to do what it takes to make the $#@!ers die defending their corrupt two party system.

Just when I think I must have finally seen the peak of cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy in politics, a new WTF occurs that tops the rest. Reading comment after comment by Dems on Tweets justifying what appears to be a point blank police execution of an unarmed woman for entering a federal building without permission...
    There appears to be a shift taking place also and some Republicans have started using same wording as Dems :

Ted Cruz on "despicable terrorists who attacked the Capitol yesterday"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Unfortunately, that seems to be case. And the final straw in a leftist totalitarian society is at hand. There are no more calls for "defund the police" from the left.

Their rallying cries now are we need more Police, more National Guard, more troops, lockdowns, curfews, turn in your neighbors, shoot all who oppose us...
    When Trump is President - cops = bad
    When Biden is President - cops = good

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    These are people who will tell you, in all seriousness, that a man in a dress with chemically enhanced tits is a woman, and that you must not only address her as such but confirm that she is, in fact, a woman.

These people believe 2+2 = 5.

Or 4.

Or whatever the party says it must be.

The amount of cognitive dissonance that must be suppressed in order for the mind to survive and for these people to continue to function, to cover for the minor little bit of hypocrisy noted in your post is inconsequential.
    As James Lindsay has been saying since November, "are you enjoying your first postmodern election"?

I'm just glad that there are no mass protests over the draconian COVID-19 police state!

Isn't it strange that the cops didn't stop these protesters from entering the Capitol?!?
    This would be "suspicious" if we could prove that they had advance knowledge...

The woman shot and killed by by Capitol Police at this "event" is Ashli Babbit (an Air Force vet from California).
    Babbit used the Twitter handle CommonAshSense.

On Monday, conservative author Melissa Tate tweeted, “Landing in DC. Here to do God’s work. Save the Republic”.
    Babbit responded, “I will be there tomorrow! Gods speed!

On Tuesday, Babbit retweeted TV footage of a pro-Trump crowd in Washington DC.

On Wednesday morning — hours before Trump supporters stormed the Capitol - Babbit also retweeted a “MUST BE DONE LIST before Congress meets today”.

But maybe I misunderstand that there were clear indications that something like this would happen in DC: https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/protes...om-california/
    (https://archive.is/IVH6r)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There appears to be a shift taking place also and some Republicans have started using same wording as Dems :

Ted Cruz on "despicable terrorists who attacked the Capitol yesterday"
    Yep, the pendulum of incrementalism swinging back the other way that I've mentioned before appears to be under way now. A complete role reversal ongoing.

Historical thread: (take note of certain Trumper handle's comments)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Portland/page1

People are so easily manipulated by the mouthpiece's talking points.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-08-2021 at 09:58 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yep, the pendulum of incrementalism swinging back the other way that I've mentioned before appears to be under way now. A complete role reversal ongoing.

Historical thread: (take note of certain Trumper handle's comments)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Portland/page1

People are so easily manipulated by the mouthpiece's talking points.
    That's a valid point, lot of politics these days is opportunism sport and many people are either not attentive or gullible.
    It's human nature to accept things easily in gradual incremental doses as you argued in that thread and this conditioning could be being used for a smoother erosion of rights.
    Some MAGA supporters are already feeling they got played looking at social media commentaries.

Jan 8, 2021
    Trump: The demonstrators who infiltrated the capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy.
    To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country.
    And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

Also going by your argument, then the term "patriots" in this thread title should also be replaced with "antifa" in your view?
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Correct.
    Oh ok. Thread title change request will need to be made by OP I think per forum rules if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry if it's been asked already...

Soo, when are we seceding?

In the middle of a menacing pandemic? You gotta be be kidding...

Jan 8, 2021
    Trump calls for national unity and patriotism to fight "menacing pandemic" covid-19
    All who fawn over Trump's "patriotic" talk would do well to take note of what his definition of patriotism is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jan 8, 2021
    Trump calls for national unity and patriotism to fight "menacing pandemic" covid-19
    Oh. That's right. I forget all of humanity has been on the imminent brink of death for something like 9 months now sometimes.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Jan 8, 2021
    But if we secede, the new nation will have a far lower case count.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    Oh. That's right. I forget all of humanity has been on the imminent brink of death for something like 9 months now sometimes.
    Just shut up, put on your mask, and stare at the flag while they slide the needle in.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    All who fawn over Trump's "patriotic" talk would do well to take note of what his definition of patriotism is.
    Although he called wearing masks "patriotic" also in one of the flip flop phases, supporting free markets is a big part of it.

Billionaires profit from the corona crisis

Sure but abrupt changes happen; starting from about 6 PM yesterday, it's time to heal and unite now.

Although he called wearing masks "patriotic" also in one of the flip flop phases, supporting free markets is a big part of it.

Billionaires profit from the corona crisis

Sure but abrupt changes happen; starting from about 6 PM yesterday, it's time to heal and unite now.
    What I really think they were saying was "heel and be tied".
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

What I really think they were saying was "heel and be tied".
    Correctamundo.

Reichstag 2020?

At least the Third Reich actually put some real effort into it and burned the building down.

Today, Americans are such brainwashed pussies that some scattered paperwork and a couple broken windows signify the very attempted overthrow of our shining institution of democracy, in the seat of all that is sacred, inhabited by the most honorable that we could choose to represent us, doing the humble work of The People.

Or that's the story if you've been listening to the various talking heads trotted out by the media, at least. Never mind that Congress' approval rating rarely exceeds about 10%...
    Last edited by devil21; 01-08-2021 at 05:09 PM.

Trump Supporters Who Stormed Capitol Building are Protestors, NOT Terrorists or Insurrectionists
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIWQhzsa-A

Media and Politicians have spent the last seven months telling us that BLM riots which have included private and public property damage in dozens of cities is acceptable political protest. Now, suddenly, they have decided that damage to the U.S. Capitol is an act of terror. We cannot accept this use of language because words have consequences.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Vid showing cops opening fire door and letting people in:
    https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/st...15270504955904

Then there's this polar opposite video of a crazy rugby scrum at another entrance.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZv...ature=emb_logo

Strange times.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-09-2021 at 02:10 AM.

I'm not sure if this has been followed up yet. But it turns out the above picture was deceptively cropped to take out Angeli's sign, which reads, "Q sent me." He was there as part of a pro-Trump counter-protest.

I think the whole paradigm of trying to say these people were either Trumpers/Q-believers or else Antifa is a false dichotomy. The two are essentially the same thing. Neither one is an official organization with defined membership. And they have overlapping goals, ideologies, and methods, and the natural infighting and factionalism that comes with movements like theirs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29C0BP
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-09-2021 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been followed up yet. But it turns out the above picture was deceptively cropped to take out Angeli's sign, which reads, "Q sent me." He was there as part of a pro-Trump counter-protest.

I think the whole paradigm of trying to say these people were either Trumpers/Q-believers or else Antifa is a false dichotomy. The two are essentially the same thing. Neither one is an official organization with defined membership. And they have overlapping goals, ideologies, and methods, and the natural infighting and factionalism that comes with movements like theirs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29C0BP
    The Guy is a Professional Troll..
    The "Q" $#@! is disparaging and comical..

a walking Parody.. this freak is not a conservative follower of Trump or "Q".. He's a Troll.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The Guy is a Professional Troll..
    The "Q" $#@! is disparaging and comical..

a walking Parody.. this freak is not a conservative follower of Trump or "Q".. He's a Troll.
    I agree whole heartedly with your first two sentences, and with saying this guy isn't conservative. But being a supporter of Trump and Q and being a troll are not mutually exclusive.

At any rate hopefully we can at least agree that it was wrong to crop that Q sign out of the pic of him in front of the anti-cop protestors for propaganda purposes, whoever it was that did that.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-09-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Perhaps it was a poor decision to elect a game show host to the highest office in the land..

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast