Thread: People who think there was no voter fraud are like the same people who think OJ is innocent

People who think there was no voter fraud are like the same people who think OJ is innocent

They argue that Donald Trump lost every court challenge. Well 12 people including two white people in a court of law said unanimously that OJ was innocent. I guess that also means that OJ was innocent? LMAO, seriously?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only people that are saying that there was no voter fraud are the MSM and Democrats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    People who think there was no voter fraud are like the same people who think OJ is innocent
    Pending confirmation from other reliable MSM sources:

Exclusive: Trump Said O.J. Simpson Was Framed in Newly Released Transcripts

Trump declared his position on The Juice on November 9, 1995, after Stern pointed out that O.J. had attended Trump's 1993 wedding to Marla Maples.

Trump: Well, I know how much you like O.J. and I know how, how innocent you feel he is.

Howard Stern: [Laughing] Yeah.

Trump: And because, you know, don't forget, there wasn't that much blood found in the Jeep. There was only about 50 drops.

Stern: Yeah, that's not, that's not that much. That could...

Trump: Yeah, it's a pretty sad deal, I'll tell you.

Stern: That could have been planted somehow.

Trump: Yeah it could have been. Fifty different people could have planted it.

Stern: Yeah. Unbelievable.
    Trump: I don't think the LAPD is that smart.
    newsweek.com/donald-trump-oj-simpson-howard-stern-framed-675120

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    They argue that Donald Trump lost every court challenge. Well 12 people including two white people in a court of law said unanimously that OJ was innocent. I guess that also means that OJ was innocent? LMAO, seriously?
    OJ was let off so LA wouldn't be looted and burned yet again. Everyone on the jury knew he was guilty.

I know Trump lost and OJ was guilty.

Trump lost because he is a $#@!ing idiot not fraud. If he had taken the actions he took while in office and kept his $#@!ing stupid mouth shut and stayed off twitter he would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    OJ was let off so LA wouldn't be looted and burned yet again. Everyone on the jury knew he was guilty.

I know Trump lost and OJ was guilty.

Trump lost because he is a $#@!ing idiot not fraud. If he had taken the actions he took while in office and kept his $#@!ing stupid mouth shut and stayed off twitter he would have won.
    Lots of fraud took place. Enough to sway the election. They rigged it against Trump like they rigged the election against Ron Paul. The ayes have it.

They're so blinded by their hatred for Trump, that they will not admit the obvious, no matter how much evidence is presented
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Yea there is vote fraud but it doesn't matter because tptb want Trump out and they were willing to do whatever it would take to get him out. Trump should have taken out the swamp rats while he had the chance he didn't so now they are eating him.
    I am not real clear about what tptb want him arrested for but they say they are going to put him in jail. I have seen a couple of articles on Trumps plan to pardon himself before he leaves office. Some say he evades his taxes and some say he raped a little girl I don't know which is what they plan to arrest him for. Maybe both.
    I would bet he regrets even thinking about being president by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    They're so blinded by their hatred for Trump, that they will not admit the obvious, no matter how much evidence is presented
    It doesn't bode well for future liberty candidates.

The saddest thing come inauguration day is not that Trump will lose the presidency to a senile puppet president who had the media do all of his campaigning for him and then blackout the voter fraud, but that if it can happen to Trump, it can happen to anyone.

The media will have regained its credibility, which from day one should have been our priority to prevent. They were on the ropes in 2016 when every poll and talking-head prediction was blown out of the water. But so many people wanted to make this about Trump, now they've dug in.

In the future we're not going to simply have an uphill battle, it's going to be more like scaling the cliffs of Pointe du Hoc on D-Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.