Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    $#@!ing psychotic
    Trumps just doing what he said he was going to do, and he was right about everything.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    I am so disgusted with Trump and myself for ever having given him the benefit of the doubt. I voted for him, deciding to do so while in the booth. My reasoning at the time was the hope for better relations with Russia and the unrealistic belief that he might expose the international pedophile ring used to blackmail our ruling class. An immediate uneasiness soon followed and I have wished I left it blank sense as my hope was delusional. I am sorry to all freedom lovers and supporters of Ron/Rand Paul (whom I've been following since 2008 election) for my lack of insight and foolish hopes.
    Why? Do you think if Trump didn't win that things would be better? So Trump isn't the savior we hoped for, it's not like we'd be better off if Hillary won.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    So my portfolio goes up with every missile launched? Let's blow those f%$^ers up! jk
    Yes , I should be rich in no time . Ask price for silver tonight is up to about 18 1/2 and gold to about 1265 1/2 on the overseas markets . I better get some more ammo .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    damn...proof read your $#@! before posting...

just trying to help you son.
    My tiny brain is glitching again and I just can't help myself. I guess I can just limit my postings to one or two short and simple sentences. That way I can greatly minimize my typos like you

Actually the argument was always that Trump would be somewhat better than Hillary, and he's actually been significantly better than Hillary. Where do you get the idea that Hillary would have been better? Even on this issue, Hillary would have Assad swinging from a rope by this time next week.
    Where do you get the idea that I got the idea that Hillary would have been better?

I haven't said a thing about Hillary being better or worse. You did. That's my whole point ...

Maybe this "Hillary would be worse" mantra made some kind of sense before the election.

But the election is over. She lost. She's not POTUS. She's never going to be POTUS.

So at what point are you and your lot going to stop flogging the Hillary horse whenever you need an excuse to give Trump a pass?

He already proposed a plan that would take Assad out of power. It's going to have to be a government that is friendly to Russia. Trump's advisers will oppose that, but I think he will ultimately make the right decision.
    If he isn't making the right decisions now, what in the world (besides wishful thinking) makes you imagine that he "ultimately" will?
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I can see how this could have been orchestrated between Russia, Syria and the US as a means to end the war. Trump comes out looking powerful and a 'defender of the children', Russia finds a quicker solution to the conflict, and Assad is spared his life and goes away from politics with an election being held for a new leader.

If, however, this was not done with agreements with Russia and Syria, then I have lost all respect and trust for Trump.

The coming days will be crucial. If in a few weeks/months, Assad steps down, elections are planned and the violence and bloodshed decreases, it will be a display of diplomatic mastery.

If we are sending troops and the bombings continue however, then it is time we all start making serious preparations.
    If this crazy theory of yours is somehow true then it would mean Trump, Russia and Syria planned to gas children in order for peace to occur.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    man I wish i could feel moral relief solely based on who i voted for..
    I do. It's easy. I didn't vote for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    not really. he pretty much voted no on everything, proposed a few bills that went no where etc.. those aren't decisions. Ron Paul had almost no power to make decisions in government. Some of the decisions he did have the power to make were kind of sketchy. for instance earmarking bills for his district then voting no on them, knowing that his vote would lose. I completely understand his motive for it, but the end result of his decision was to stuff spending bills with tons of pork.
    Okay. So a vote in congress now is not a decision. LOL. You've just jumped the shark.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Why? Do you think if Trump didn't win that things would be better? So Trump isn't the savior we hoped for, it's not like we'd be better off if Hillary won.
    Most people feel foolish and remorseful when they've been suckered and argued with the people telling them they've been suckered.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    This is disgusting and defaming to Christianity. No wonder the pews are empty. https://twitter.com/bfraser747/statu...79913869008896
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I do. It's easy. I didn't vote for anyone.
    Aaaaand, this is but one good example why that is a good policy.
    "The Patriarch"

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    . . . I am quite convinced Deep State showed Trump, via Nunes revealing what he did to trump, how much hell they could bring on Trump's family if he didn't lock step and do as they commanded in Syria. I am sure the deep state has records proving his kids are cheating or being cheated on by their spouses, and a whole bunch of other things he as a father decided he'd rather just kill Muslims than see his family suffer.
    Well, that blackmail idea does have support in a 60's or 70's cold war era "hypothesis" -
    That a single, unmarried guy would make the best decision in these cases.

but, it might also be that the MIC convinced him (rather easily it seems) that Syrian jets definitely carried the nerve gas as munitions from that Assad/Russia military base to target civilians.
    And so, if true then, would nerve gas still have been stored on that base that just got hit with some 59 of the 1000 lb warhead cruise missles from two US ships - which were far apart from each other in the Mediteranean (and that both had to speed up full steam to get close enough in range on Thursday) - and which is now blowing across the desert as we argue in disgust of it all (?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-06-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    If this crazy theory of yours is somehow true then it would mean Trump, Russia and Syria planned to gas children in order for peace to occur.
    i hope I am wrong. I hope it was a weapons depot which when the Syrian Air Force bombed it, it caused the inadvertent poisonings, and they discussed and came together to make this the final blow to end it.

But I don't put it past anyone of them to sacrifice the lives of innocents as a means to an end. This world is sick.
    Last edited by TER; 04-06-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Where do you get the idea that I got the idea that Hillary would have been better?

I haven't said a thing about Hillary being better or worse. You did. That's my whole point ...

Maybe this "Hillary would be worse" mantra made some kind of sense before the election.

But the election is over. She lost. She's not POTUS. She's never going to be POTUS.

So at what point are you and your lot going to stop flogging the Hillary horse whenever you need an excuse to give Trump a pass?

If he isn't making the right decisions now, what in the world (besides wishful thinking) makes you imagine that he "ultimately" will?
    Where do you get the idea that I'm giving Trump a pass? I never said that. The original point was that this proves Trump voters were wrong for voting for him over Hillary. The point that Hillary would be even worse is not to give Trump a pass, but to refute the stupid idea that this proves we should've voted for her.

i hope I am wrong. I hope it was a weapons depot which when the Syrian Air Force bombed it, it caused the inadvertent poisonings, and thy discussed and came together to make this the final blow to end it.

But I don't put it past anyone of them to sacrifice the lives of innocents as a means to an end. This world is sick.
    I disagree. I think Trump's attack on Syria is proof that the gas attacked worked. We should expect more gas attacks now not less.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

I disagree. I think Trump's attack on Syria is proof that the gas attacked worked. We should expect more gas attacks now not less.
    Sadly, you may be right.
    +

i hope I am wrong. I hope it was a weapons depot which when the Syrian Air Force bombed it, it caused the inadvertent poisonings, and thy discussed and came together to make this the final blow to end it.

I hope those cruise missiles didn't open more poison to hit people down wind. If that happened, would Trump be to blame for gassing kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Most people feel foolish and remorseful when they've been suckered and argued with the people telling them they've been suckered.
    Who has been suckered? I said before the election that Trump might turn out to be just as bad as Obama and Hillary, but he can't be worse, so we might as well vote for him and hope for the best. It hasn't been a total loss, as his domestic policies have been a significant improvement over Obama's.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bingo. I'm confident Trump will look to find a way to end this without going to war with Russia. The only problem is that if he does, there will be more chemical attacks or some other false flag op.

riddle me this; why would Assad, who enjoys huge support from his people, use a chemical weapon on his people, which previously demonstrated that he would likely be "liberated" like Iraq, Libya, etc.? Never saw any discussion of motive in the MSM. Which leads me to conclude that the false flag either worked on them simpleton Trump or was cover for neocons to lead Trump by the nose, like a good little puppet. Either way, this is $#@!. I'll eat my hat if this was 737536D chess, and peace and unicorns bust out in Syria but odds are MIC/Neocons/deep state wins again.

And we lose.
    Last edited by ghengis86; 04-06-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    riddle me this; why would Assad, who enjoys huge support from his people, use a chemical weapon on his people, which previously demonstrated that he would likely be "liberated" like Iraq, Libya, etc.? Never saw any discussion of motive in the MSM. Which leads me to conclude that the false flag either worked on them simpleton Trump or was cover for neocons to lead Trump by the nose, like a good little puppet. Either way, this is $#@!. I'll eat my hat if this was 737536D chess, and peace and unicorns bust out in Syria but odds are MIC/Neocons/deep state wins again.

And we loose.
    I don't believe for a second Assad did this. He has been checkmated.
    +

I don't believe for a second Assad did this.
    I don't either.

I do see the MSM saying they think there will be more of the same kind of chemical attacks.

Guess they might have something planned.

lol as this escalates it will get ugly but I assure you- this is not over. The fact that people are not on board with this just means that we haven't bought yet. Everyone has a price, in 2001 it was an attack in new York. I think this one will be in California, they just have to sell the war to the left in order for it to pass go.

Who has been suckered? I said before the election that Trump might turn out to be just as bad as Obama and Hillary, but he can't be worse, so we might as well vote for him and hope for the best. It hasn't been a total loss, as his domestic policies have been a significant improvement over Obama's.
    Some minor changes, but a lurch toward the police state. I would call it a wash so far. Not a significant improvement.
    "The Patriarch"

I don't believe for a second Assad did this.
    Apparently, Trump did. And he has the best intel in the world, doncha know?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I hope those cruise missiles didn't open more poison to hit people down wind. If that happened, would Trump be to blame for gassing kids?
    I am pretty sure in my time I unkowingly blew up $#@! that was probably bad for my own people .
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Apparently, Trump did. And he has the best intel in the world, doncha know?
    Maybe he needs to hire his own intelligence people.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am pretty sure in my time I unkowingly blew up $#@! that was probably bad for my own people .
    An Alcoholics Anonymous book depot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Maybe he needs to hire his own intelligence people.
    He needs to fire them all. He's supposed to be good at firing people, we have entire departments that need to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    This is disgusting and defaming to Christianity. No wonder the pews are empty. https://twitter.com/bfraser747/statu...79913869008896
    The Cult of the Presidency: https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.o...sidency-pb.pdf

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-06-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast