Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americans constantly misinformed about the true enemy in all this

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Leftist? The Kleptocrats? Are you nuts?

You must be one of those people who think Stalin was a leftist. Let me tell you something. Stalin was every inch as "don't touch my stuff and get off my lawn" as you are.

The left and the right are sticks they hit us with, then hand to our neighbors when we turn around to see who did that.
    Huh?

Stalin was a committed and evangelical Marxist since his teenage years, a Bolshevik Battle Squad leader, the founder and first editor of Prvda and one of the primary leaders of the October Revolution.

He remained one until his death.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-18-2021 at 06:31 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Did you name a true enemy there? Seems like quite a list you gave.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    He [NorthCarolinaLiberty] incessantly makes posts bitching about and listing forum members he has a beef with

TheCount calls himself a "supporting member" in his profile, but he vehemently opposes Ron Paul. You don't think that's a legiit beef on a Ron Paul forum?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-18-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trolling much. It is not that hard,....
    If it's not that hard, then give me a name.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    TheCount calls himself a "supporting member" in his profile, but he vehemently opposes Ron Paul. You don't think that's a legiit beef on a Ron Paul forum?
    Most people it's pretty clear why they are here.

TheCount, I have yet to see that reason. Besides the one you have already pointed out.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

He incessantly makes posts bitching about and listing forum members he has a beef with but can't be bothered to use Google to see who is funding who and what, who funds the opposition news media and educating himself on Super PAC funding. Go figure.
    I haven't seen (m)any bitch posts from @Snowball. Just kind of seems like they're an 'all the conspiracy theories are true, all of them at the time same' type, which must make it really hard to pick a one true enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Just kind of seems like they're an 'all the conspiracy theories are true, all of them at the time same' type
    Conspiracy theories.... more like conspiracy facts.

That's like calling gravity a "theory".

Or the conservation of energy a "theory".

Or flat earth a "theory".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I haven't seen (m)any bitch posts from @Snowball. Just kind of seems like they're an 'all the conspiracy theories are true, all of them at the time same' type, which must make it really hard to pick a one true enemy.
    I was referring to NorthCarolinaLiberty not Snowball. Not really a conspiracy theory he posted rather there has already been a wealth of information to indicate it being the truth. As aside note I have had dealings with allot of these people he is referring to and from the top down at some of the national news outlets. My mind was blown. They act all high and mighty, with a sense moral superiority but I found nothing could be further from the truth and in reverse more like.
    Last edited by kahless; 08-19-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

At the end of the day, you either have to take too broad a stroke, or too narrow a line, in defining "enemy", and either way you do that, it doesn't address the underlying problem. That is because the "enemy" is at once spiritual and ideological. The only lasting effect is to change mens' hearts, and inspire them to make sacrifices; to have the courage to change. That is what we need.

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
    I understand this as a reality.

I am also told to Love my Enemy.

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. For in so doing, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.
    Outlaw Tightrope.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The real enemy?

ourselves.
    More truth in this than we'd care to admit.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was referring to NorthCarolinaLiberty not Snowball.
    Who?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Snowball should donate to my thinktank .
    You should pump your thinktank.
    It gets that greasy layer on top.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

It looks like the only ones who see who the true enemy are and are willing to fight them on this forum would be TheTexan, Oyarde, and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Huh?

Stalin was a committed and evangelical Marxist since his teenage years, a Bolshevik Battle Squad leader, the founder and first editor of Prvda and one of the primary leaders of the October Revolution.

He remained one until his death.
    “What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when Stalin bombed Pearl Harbor?!”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	8303
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12