Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Meets Kim Jong Un in DMZ, Becoming First U.S. President to Enter North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What don't you tell us what would have happened under grandma Hillary?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...73290789580800
    MS. CLINTON: Well, I think their traditional policy has been close to what you've described. We don't want a unified Korean peninsula, because if there were one South Korea would be dominant for the obvious economic and political reasons. We don't want the North Koreans to cause more trouble than the system can absorb. So we've got a pretty good thing going with the previous North Korean leaders. And then along comes the new young leader, and he proceeds to insult the Chinese. He refuses to accept delegations coming from them. He engages in all kinds of both public and private rhetoric, which seems to suggest that he is preparing himself to stand against not only the South Koreans and the Japanese and the Americans, but also the Chinese. So the new leadership basically calls him on the carpet. And a high ranking North Korean military official has just finished a visit in Beijing and basically told: Cut it out. Just stop it. Who do you think you are? And you are dependent on us, and you know it. And we expect you to demonstrate the respect that your father and your grandfather showed toward us, and there will be a price to pay if you do not. Now, that looks back to an important connection of what I said before. The biggest supporters of a provocative North Korea has been the PLA. The deep connections between the military leadership in China and in North Korea has really been the mainstay of the relationship. So now all of a sudden new leadership with Xi and his team, and they're saying to the North Koreans -- and by extension to the PLA -- no. It is not acceptable. We don't need this right now. We've got other things going on. So you're going to have to pull back from your provocative actions, start talking to South Koreans again about the free trade zones, the business zones on the border, and get back to regular order and do it quickly. Now, we don't care if you occasionally shoot off a missile. That's good. That upsets the Americans and causes them heartburn, but you can't keep going down a path that is unpredictable. We don't like that. That is not acceptable to us. So I think they're trying to reign Kim Jong in. I think they're trying to send a clear message to the North Korean military. They also have a very significant trade relationship with Seoul and they're trying to reassure Seoul that, you know, we're now on the case. We couldn't pay much attention in the last year. We've got our own leadership transition. But we're back focused and we're going to try to ensure that this doesn't get all the rails. So they want to keep North Korea within their orbit. They want to keep it predictable in their view. They have made some rather significant statements recently that they would very much like to see the North Koreans pull back from their nuclear program. Because I and everybody else -- and I know you had Leon Panetta here this morning. You know, we all have told the Chinese if they continue to develop this missile program and they get an ICBM that has the capacity to carry a small nuclear weapon on it, which is what they're aiming to do, we cannot abide that. Because they could not only do damage to our treaty allies, namely Japan and South Korea, but they could actually reach Hawaii and the west coast theoretically, and we're going to ring China with missile defense. We're going to put more of our fleet in the area. So China, come on. You either control them or we're going to have to defend against them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    and we're going to ring China with missile defense
    Grandma?!

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    For sure, it's an historically important moment for the older folks that lived with constant NK fear propaganda for the last 70 years.

Masonic handshake starting at 5:57 mark, security jumps in front to hide it from cameras at the last moment. KJU is on board with NWO agenda, as is Trump and Xi and Jae-in.
    666, Time for the NWO Satanic handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    For just a moment, forget Trump. Forget taking sides. I get the permanent skepticism from the critics, but that's not what this is about.

This continues the process of dispelling the illusion that one our supposed enemies of the last 30 years, NK, are not the schizophrenic, warmongering, crazy, and irrational people that we have been told by the MSM for the duration. We were told negotiations and talks were irrelevant and impossible because these were not people you could speak with, lest they kill you on site for daring to enter their country. Well, it does not appear this is the case, you can meet with them, talk to them, laugh with them, like any other person, they are not the boogeymen, not even close. The MSM is the ultimate cult of liars and propagandists and this moment fully demonstrates that in crystal clear fashion.

Ron Paul sometimes alluded to and even now openly admits that his presidential campaigns were not about winning, he understood how hard it would be to actually win with the ideas he was going to put forth on national TV, but continued staying in the race long after he was virtually eliminated. His campaigns were about spreading awareness, educating people, and dispelling the illusion about the necessity and importance of the permanent war state and big government. I think he more than accomplished this and those initial eye opening waves continue to ripple through the country. Trump is no RP, but it is moments like this that continue the tradition and spirit that fellows like Dr. Paul began decades ago.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    666, Time for the NWO Satanic handshake.
    It might be time for your daily enema.

What don't you tell us what would have happened under grandma Hillary?
    Same stuff, different marketing spin. But it's academic because Hillary wasn't supposed to win. Seeing what has transpired since Trump's (s)election, and having predicted something to the effect years ago right here on RPF, it's plain that Trump was installed to keep the right pacified with rhetoric and fake news to spin pre-planned outcomes. If Hillary was doing half of what Trump has actually been doing regarding immigration (numbers increasing, more H1B, etc) or meeting with KJU (commies meeting commies!) or having Chelsea and her jewish hubby run around the globe like she's second in command (Ivanka and Jared) and supporting Agenda 21 2030 initiatives, the right would have burned DC to the ground by now. Instead, the right applauds the same stuff and sits around waiting for the next Q post. Well done!
    Last edited by devil21; 07-02-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Give Trump credit for biggly turning down the rhetoric in Korea. However, NK is never going to give up their nuclear weapons (Trump's stated goal).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Give Trump credit for biggly turning down the rhetoric in Korea. However, NK is never going to give up their nuclear weapons (Trump's stated goal).
    What if you'll have to eat crow?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Good. They would be fools to give up their nuclear weapons.

Trump's historic moment in North Korea earns Democrat rage

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    just my opinion. have yer own.
    desperate to 'pose' as 'relevant' to an increasingly smaller audience.
    this 'historic footage' is Trump fapping.
    It's about 2020 re-election 'footage'... it glares at you.
    Meanwhile I'm just happy that getting on a plane and going to talk face-to-face with your enemies is re-election material. I'm happy that attitudes are shifting, because just a decade or so ago this would have been seen as an act of weakness (especially in the eyes of republicans), and no president trying to get re-elected would do something like this when they could just bomb them to get re-elected. For the first time in ages, people are seeing diplomatic gestures such as getting on a plane and going to meet face-to-face as a sign of real power and confidence.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly has folks seething. Is it because Ron Paul isn't the one doing this? I mean, no doubt Ron would do a much better job than Trump; I don't think anyone here would argue against that. Ooooh, maybe we're upset because Hillary isn't the one doing this? I mean, what's the deal?

First president to shake hands with a north Korean leader in 7 decades and all we can come up with is "booo! Stupid idea! It'll never work. Give up and go home!" You know who else is saying that, don't you? The people who would rather win re-election with bombing campaigns.
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Meanwhile I'm just happy that getting on a plane and going to talk face-to-face with your enemies is re-election material. I'm happy that attitudes are shifting, because just a decade or so ago this would have been seen as an act of weakness (especially in the eyes of republicans), and no president trying to get re-elected would do something like this when they could just bomb them to get re-elected. For the first time in ages, people are seeing diplomatic gestures such as getting on a plane and going to meet face-to-face as a sign of real power and confidence.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly has folks seething. Is it because Ron Paul isn't the one doing this? I mean, no doubt Ron would do a much better job than Trump; I don't think anyone here would argue against that. Ooooh, maybe we're upset because Hillary isn't the one doing this? I mean, what's the deal?

First president to shake hands with a north Korean leader in 7 decades and all we can come up with is "booo! Stupid idea! It'll never work. Give up and go home!" You know who else is saying that, don't you? The people who would rather win re-election with bombing campaigns.
    I am glad that Trump is negotiating rather than bombing. It seems like he is for peace I know he has done some stuff that people don't like but I still think Hillary would be bombing the $#@! out of anyone she saw as being in her way. I found this interview with Trump and Tucker Carson where he is talking about peace not war:

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's so funny seeing all these Democrats get their panties in a bunch over this sort of thing. They're just mad because they wanted Obama to do something like this. They could have said this at any point in the 8 years of Obamas presidency and they didn't.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 07-02-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

Some people are just mad that Trump hasn't started any shooting wars and they don't get to say "I told you so".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The funny part is that if it was Hillary meeting with KJU the claims that commies are conspiring with each other to take over the world, instead of starting wars would be the content of this thread. Why is she meeting with commie axis of evil terrorists?!?!?! But it's different since it's Trump

See, it's fun making up scenarios and projecting other's reactions to made up scenarios, isn't it?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The funny part is that if it was Hillary meeting with KJU the claims that commies are conspiring with each other to take over the world, instead of starting wars would be the content of this thread. Why is she meeting with commie axis of evil terrorists?!?!?! But it's different since it's Trump

See, it's fun making up scenarios and projecting other's reactions to made up scenarios, isn't it?
    It's the new RPF sport, all the cool kids are doing it.
    "The Patriarch"

if it was Hillary meeting with KJU
    Here's your problem.

Banned

Blog Entries
    The funny part is that if it was Hillary meeting with KJU
    That never happened. (she was sec of state, remember, she had the chance).

That would never happen.

Also, it will never happen.

Keep crying.

Hillary lost.

Cry more.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-02-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    That never happened. (she was sec of state, remember, she had the chance).

That would never happen.

Also, it will never happen.

Keep crying.

Hillary lost.

Cry more.
    You'll have to come up with something a little more original than the standard binder responses. This isn't GLP or Breitbart.

What's even funnier is apparently you don't know that whoever actually created the handle you use was a liberal.

You'll have to come up with something a little more original than the standard binder responses. This isn't GLP or Breitbart.
    You don't sound very original yourself.

What's even funnier is apparently you don't know that whoever actually created the handle you use was a liberal.
    I would like to see the research on that.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries

I am the same person.

I am the one who said using nukes on civilian populations is justified. (How liberal of me!)
    I am the one who wrote the Russia collusion hoax. (but why?)
    I am the one who said America is racist to the core (it is)
    I spent 3 months at Occupy Seattle, trying to convince other people here the media smears were lies.

I've never been liberal or conservative.

I have had to say things I did not want to say, because my agenda is far wider than convincing a bunch of hotheads on an obscure forum that I am right and they are wrong. And no, I will not tell you my agenda. We are allies in many ways, I just do not like your tactics. They are counter-productive.

Talking is always better than war. This was something that Rand brought up in the debate about Russia. The neocons wanted to put a no fly zone in Syria and not even talk to Russia. Rand argued that talking avoids miscommunication and possibly nuclear wars. I would think anyone who wants to avoid a hot war would applaud Trump meeting with people especially people who we have been at war with in the past.

I am the same person.
    Sure, sure.

I am the one who said using nukes on civilian populations is justified. (How liberal of me!)
    I am the one who wrote the Russia collusion hoax. (but why?)
    I am the one who said America is racist to the core (it is)
    I spent 3 months at Occupy Seattle, trying to convince other people here the media smears were lies.

I've never been liberal or conservative.

I have had to say things I did not want to say, because my agenda is far wider than convincing a bunch of hotheads on an obscure forum that I am right and they are wrong. And no, I will not tell you my agenda. We are allies in many ways, I just do not like your tactics. They are counter-productive.
    Of course you won't, because it's the same world government agenda as your buddy SS's. It's why you guys support Trump to your last dying breath, even when all evidence shows Trump to be little more than a Zionist stooge that constantly lies about everything. Only idiots can't see this to be true and I don't think you're an idiot so it must be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Talking is always better than war. This was something that Rand brought up in the debate about Russia. The neocons wanted to put a no fly zone in Syria and not even talk to Russia. Rand argued that talking avoids miscommunication and possibly nuclear wars. I would think anyone who wants to avoid a hot war would applaud Trump meeting with people especially people who we have been at war with in the past.
    I don't care that Trump is talking to KJU. I just think it's funny that if it was Hillary doing the same thing, the response would be 180 degrees different.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Of course you won't, because it's the same world government agenda as your buddy SS's.
    No, it is because I wholeheartedly believe in energy and magic, and put my efforts into the single, the anomaly, whilst everybody else seeks the glory, adn the speeches to the masses. It is the difference between the general and the assassin.

You can guess all you want my agenda, but I would never be able to tell you, because i have spoken it plainly before. Problem with those who attempt persuasion through deceit and falls claims of alliance, is it is quite ineffective, because people have cores. They seek the news they want to hear, and not visa versa.

I now watch in ascension, and plant my seeds, viruses, mind worms, and curses.

It is all done through the mirror. Or you could say by burning your flesh to find your center. So much ugliness is unmasked. You aren't the great person you think you are. You aren't as smart as you think you are. And you certainly are not on the path to any kind of happiness or fulfillment and purpose out of life.

I know you feel your purpose is flame warring (although your mind denies it, your emotion draws you back, time and time again... the strike in anger, then the receiving of the counter blow, and the desire to inflict pain on they who have inflicted it upon you, and your ego, and your feelings of what is right and wrong in the world, "cool" and "stupid", credible and ridiculous.

And your world view happiness to be 100% right.

And a lot of it is, although at the core, you think fighting words and laws with words and laws is somehow an amazing approach to life.
    Talking about yellow fringed flags. You want to try to play the game set up against you?
    Every single rule was made by the writers of the game, the lawmakers, the crooks, the lawyers.
    And you think words will get you out of the real $#@! when the real government starts to give you $#@!, be it city hall or the CIA?

And so here you are, thinking your words, are the all powerful, and almighty.

At Occupy, They were having a big meeting. And I kept watching all the paintings, on the other side of the park, because i knew it would happen. Racial tensions were high that night. The brown caucus wanted to rename it to "Occupy/Decolonize Seattle" in that sophomoric moronic way only college students can do.

It got racially heated and charged.

Then I yelled "the paintings!"

The police were rounding up all the paintings the people had painted that day, and taking them to the Dumpster.
    I hooped on top of the dumpster, Screaming "No! No! No!" As the cops approached, pushing the crowd out of the way, on their way to the dumpster.

I got on top, and boomed for the whole city to hears, "Whose Park!"

I am who I say I am. I have lived this entire life, and I own every word I say.

I could tell you other posters I am all over the internet, you will see I am the same entity.

Do you think some corporate shill is punching all this out right now?

You feel betrayal, and wonder why.

Hillary doing the same thing, the response would be 180 degrees different.
    Hillary the person, in reality, never even suggested any sort of diplomacy with Kim Jung Un. So I don't know what Hillary you are thinking of.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-02-2019 at 09:54 PM.

I don't care that Trump is talking to KJU. I just think it's funny that if it was Hillary doing the same thing, the response would be 180 degrees different.
    This is the wrong place for that. This isn't fox news. This is Ron Paul forums, even Ron Paul goes out of his way to commend Trump for stuff he does that is good. There might be a few non thinking people who condemn people for their identity, but we don't do identity politics here.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I don't think you're an idiot so it must be something else..
    How about I am a very stable genius.
    Ever cross your mind I might be twice as intelligent as you?
    Now, which was the insult again, me saying I am twice as smart as you, or you saying I am not an idiot?

No, it is because I wholeheartedly believe in energy and magic, and put my efforts into the single, the anomaly, whilst everybody else seeks the glory, adn the speeches to the masses. It is the difference between the general and the assassin.

You can guess all you want my agenda, but I would never be able to tell you, because i have spoken it plainly before. Problem with those who attempt persuasion through deceit and falls claims of alliance, is it is quite ineffective, because people have cores. They seek the news they want to hear, and not visa versa.

I now watch in ascension, and plant my seeds, viruses, mind worms, and curses.

It is all done through the mirror. Or you could say by burning your flesh to find your center. So much ugliness is unmasked. You aren't the great person you think you are. You aren't as smart as you think you are. And you certainly are not on the path to any kind of happiness or fulfillment and purpose out of life.

I know you feel your purpose is flame warring (although your mind denies it, your emotion draws you back, time and time again... the strike in anger, then the receiving of the counter blow, and the desire to inflict pain on they who have inflicted it upon you, and your ego, and your feelings of what is right and wrong in the world, "cool" and "stupid", credible and ridiculous.

And your world view happiness to be 100% right.

And a lot of it is, although at the core, you think fighting words and laws with words and laws is somehow an amazing approach to life.
    Talking about yellow fringed flags. You want to try to play the game set up against you?
    Every single rule was made by the writers of the game, the lawmakers, the crooks, the lawyers.
    And you think words will get you out of the real $#@! when the real government starts to give you $#@!, be it city hall or the CIA?

And so here you are, thinking your words, are the all powerful, and almighty.

At Occupy, They were having a big meeting. And I kept watching all the paintings, on the other side of the park, because i knew it would happen. Racial tensions were high that night. The brown caucus wanted to rename it to "Occupy/Decolonize Seattle" in that sophomoric moronic way only college students can do.

It got racially heated and charged.

Then I yelled "the paintings!"

The police were rounding up all the paintings the people had painted that day, and taking them to the Dumpster.
    I hooped on top of the dumpster, Screaming "No! No! No!" As the cops approached, pushing the crowd out of the way, on their way to the dumpster.

I got on top, and boomed for the whole city to hears, "Whose Park!"

I am who I say I am. I have lived this entire life, and I own every word I say.

I could tell you other posters I am all over the internet, you will see I am the same entity.

Do you think some corporate shill is punching all this out right now?

You feel betrayal, and wonder why.

Hillary the person, in reality, never even suggested any sort of diplomacy with Kim Jung Un. So I don't know what Hillary you are thinking of.
    Flame warring? Is that what you call it when I call out the liars with their obvious false consensus building lies? Wow thanks for the insight Freud!

And since it appears you've bought into the new age stuff, don't look now but yes, you are being set up to welcome world government. Don't forget to cleanse your chakras and pray to the jewish gods of the Sun and Saturn.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Flame warring? Is that what you call it when I call out the liars with their obvious false consensus building lies? Wow thanks for the insight Freud!

And since it appears you've bought into the new age stuff, don't look now but yes, you are being set up to welcome world government. Don't forget to cleanse your chakras and pray to the jewish gods of the Sun and Saturn.
    I haven't bought into anything. I have read no books on such things. My spirituality is my own, and is the core of who I am. I accept all things in my life, all pain, all pleasure. It is all part of the ride. The black bitter coffee that makes the baklava sweeter. My every word has meaning, and if I am spending time communicating with you, it is because i have decided to give you some of my attention, and not because you have taken mine away.

It is like the vampires thirst for blood. You hate every moment of it, yet feel compelled, out of some righteous truth, you are sure about.

Does the burning feel good? Are you going to try to tell me the burning feels good?

It can. When it is a flame of another color.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I thought I was a narcissist...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Don't forget to cleanse your chakras and pray to the jewish gods of the Sun and Saturn.
    In time, I took him down too. His business closed down yesterday. He was doing well, but the ice rink had to go in. Elementally ironic since he tried to scam the mall and insurance after a nearby plumbing break. But I took him down because he stole from me. Although typing this out makes me think I might be able to bring up insurance fraud to the mall. It's was only a few years ago.

The safe code was 6660666.

I said, "hah, he thinks he's the devil, wait until he gets a load of me." manager asked "whats that supposed to mean?" (Manager was Wiccan).

Saturn, perhaps. I don't know, I don't particularly care for such things.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast