Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Addresses Nation After Iran Attacks Iraqi Airbase (LIVE)

Trump Addresses Nation After Iran Attacks Iraqi Airbase (LIVE)

11am EST

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's got to watch Fox & Friends first to get his talking points. Late start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    That's funny, well done

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    The latest from Trump seems quite positive, it appears from this tweet that there will likely be no retaliation (especially if no US casualties). Military seems to have reported no US casualties, only Iraqi. Iran gets to appease the hardliners and they got their "revenge".

I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...n-Iraq%2Fpage7
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Bravo Excelsior!
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    That's funny, well done
    Fortunately, when watching Fox last night at the request of my friend, Hannity was talking about how the President likes to show restraint, and how it takes strength to show restraint.

But unfortunately people with TDS can't process information like that, it's the people with TDS that are putting us on the brink of war with their horrible imagination of what they think and are told by the mainstream media that Trump is.. Not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Fortunately, when watching Fox last night at the request of my friend, Hannity was talking about how the President likes to show restraint, and how it takes strength to show restraint.

But unfortunately people with TDS can't process information like that, it's the people with TDS that are putting us on the brink of war with their horrible imagination of what they think Trump is.. Not Trump.
    I stopped watching Hannity along time ago. I watch Tucker he is authentic. Hannity is a hack.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I stopped watching Hannity along time ago. I watch Tucker he is authentic. Hannity is a hack.
    I don't watch fox news unless somebody posts something. My friend wanted to see what they were saying, so I turned it on during the time of the request.

That's what Hannity was saying, he was saying how great the President is for being good at showing restraint, and that he expected him to do so with Iran.

A lot of people here wouldn't believe that unless they saw it. But it was on last night's episode. You can see it on youtube.

But unfortunately people with TDS can't process information like that, it's the people with TDS that are putting us on the brink of war with their horrible imagination of what they think and are told by the mainstream media that Trump is.. Not Trump.
    LOL. Is that a new version of "asking for a friend?".

"Watching for a friend."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Why is this $#@! rattling sabers?

This isn't a locker-room dick comparison.

It was a good speech.
    Trump said he doesn't want war with Iran!

Lots of claims was a terrorist which is BS, he was part of the military in that country. Press TV call Trump a terrorist.

New sanctions announced; yeah that'll work

Wants UK, Germany and France, China to break relations with Iran.

PEACE!! despite the provocations, sanctions and killing of a general. Ridiculous.

I always hated Hannity. He was the biggest cheerleader for the iraq war & he still thinks Saddam had WMDs!
    He can go to hell same with Brian kilmeade!

He has an excellent speech writer. Whether the facts are true or not, it appears to be accomplishing the goal I am sure they had, which was to reduce tension in the U.S. The stock markets are now rising while gold is plummeting....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Lots of claims was a terrorist which is BS, he was part of the military in that country. Press TV call Trump a terrorist.

PEACE!! despite the provocations, sanctions and killing of a general. Ridiculous.
    Won't happen. Iran is in the final stages of setting up a financial system that bypasses SWIFT (dollar) with most of Europe and Asia.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also lets not forget the killing of the Iraqi military leader who Trump didn't reference.

-
    There are still fears for US forces in the region after Qais al-Khazali, a commander of Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Forces in Iraq, vowed to exact revenge for the killing of deputy-leader Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

'The first Iranian response to the assassination of the martyr leader Soleimani took place,' he tweeted. 'Now is the time for the initial Iraqi response to the assassination of the martyr leader Muhandis.

'And because the Iraqis are brave and zealous, their response will not be less than the size of the Iranian response, and this is a promise.'
    -

The Iraqi's want revenge.

First line out of Trump’s mouth came straight from watching Hannity last night. “Iran will never get nuclear weapons while I am President!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The only hope I have in all this is that their is the smallest probability that Trump likes WarRoom negotiation battles more than he likes Blood on the field battles. He seem to use these tactical strikes in order to get to a table to "deal". I just don't trust that he hasn't miscalculated this time.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Iranian parliament has crossed the line, just a day after Iraqi Parliament voted to expel US military :

Iran's parliament approves bill designating all U.S. military forces as terrorists

By Christopher Brito
    January 7, 2020 / 2:04 PM / CBS News
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/irans-n...sem-soleimani/

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    It was a good speech.
    Trump said he doesn't want war with Iran!
    Since he frequently contradicts himself his statements can't be trusted at all, you have to watch his actions to even guess about his positions or plans.
    Let's wait till all the facts come out.

I would say its hard to argue terrorists don't practice the use of violence or of the threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives. You must have a very narrow definition of terrorist for it to exclude people who practice terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    LOL. Is that a new version of "asking for a friend?".

"Watching for a friend."
    No, he was at my house and requested watching Fox News regarding the Iran situation. I don't just watch fox news on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I would say its hard to argue terrorists don't practice the use of violence or of the threat of violence in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives. You must have a very narrow definition of terrorist for it to exclude people who practice terrorism.
    This is stupid. I'm not getting into a long argument with you. The man was a career officer in Iran's army. He is not a 'terrorist' as Hannity keeps repeating.

You are mad Trump doesn't want to go to war? LOL..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is stupid. I'm not getting into a long argument with you. The man was a career officer in Iran's army. He is not a 'terrorist' as Hannity keeps repeating.
    Just because a government employs you doesnt mean you arent a terrorist.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    WWIII is cancelled.

What will the liberal media do?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Just because a government employs you doesnt mean you arent a terrorist.
    Trump is also a terrorist then as well as the joint chiefs. What about the Iraqi militiaman Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis? Was he a terrorist as well?

Trump is also a terrorist then as well as the joint chiefs. What about the Iraqi militiaman Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis? Was he a terrorist as well?
    LOL so you agree that people who practice terrorism are terrorists. People who practice terrorism against Americans should be taken out. As far as that Iraqi he could of been plotting a coup against the Iraqi government. I don't recomend being around terrorists if you want to live a long life.

LOL so you agree that people who practice terrorism are terrorists. People who practice terrorism against Americans should be taken out. As far as that Iraqi he could of been plotting a coup against the Iraqi government. I don't recomend being around terrorists if you want to live long life.
    That's a double standard. If Iran murdered the joint chiefs i.e terrorists under your wide (and STUPID) definition there would be serious consequences. You also condone the killing of innocent leader of our allies militia which is just crazy and against all the teachings of peace that Ron Paul has spent his life espousing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast