Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Rand Paul in!

Official: Rand Paul in!

Just announced on CNN.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN's Tapper said he'd be on the far right side of the stage.

Huck Graham Santorum Pataki in the undercard

CNN Just announced, Rand is in the main debate in 9th position!

On Jake Tapper just now, Rand is in! He's in last place in positioning, but he's in!

$#@! YEAH!!!!!

HUGE win for us.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Might be the last time or chance for Rand to be in the Main event. I would assume he won't make the cut off next time around unless he says something to get republicans wet...

Wooo!

Now we can go back to being mad about how he is at the end of the stage and how he's going to be ignored for most of it

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Might be the last time or chance for Rand to be in the Main event. I would assume he won't make the cut off next time around unless he says something to get republicans wet...
    There are 2 more debates after this one. He'll make those, too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

YES!!! ***fist pump***
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

That's how you make a deal. Trump, take note.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Agreed.

He really needs to change his strategy for this debate. He needs an A+ performance n

He better make the most of it.

RVO˩UTION

At least Christie will be on the stage to attack Rand, that'll definitely get him some air time.

It's just too bad he has to share the stage with Ficklorina and Kasandwich.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    + rep to every non-Debbie Downer poster in this thread, just cuz this news is so good. (Infiltrators, "concern" trolls, etc. also need not apply).

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

That's good. I thought they would let him in. Sitting at the kiddy table would have been the end of it. Hopefully the media isn't too negative in covering this.

Quote Originally Posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
    At least Christie will be on the stage to attack Rand, that'll definitely get him some air time.
    Very possible that Trump will repeat his previous dismissive remarks, saying that Rand "doesn't belong on the stage". Rand needs to fire back with both barrels if this happens, and ask Trump why he is specifically so skeered of Rand

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    That's how you make a deal. Trump, take note.
    F yeah! The art of a deal, rand paul style!!

Good news.
    "I am a bird"

Jan2017

Might be the last time or chance for Rand to be in the Main event
    Nah, momentum . . . curtain call for Carly though.

Wolfe Blitzer the moderator with Dana Bash and Hugh Hewitt panelists.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-13-2015 at 12:11 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well now I hope he gets SOME time to speak at least.

Funny, he's right next to Christie. That might lead to a fist fight I can see tough guy Christie falling in a heap and not able to get up because of his immense weight.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by moraha View Post
    Well now I hope he gets SOME time to speak at least.
    Nine on main stage, so maybe - we can still laugh at Kasich whining though

Kick their Asses Randal!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewYorker View Post
    Agreed.

He really needs to change his strategy for this debate. He needs an A+ performance n
    Give me a break. His last one was an A+.

You people are ridiculous. If polls were around we would still all be British subjects.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast