Thread: No 4th Amendment - Arrested for Wearing a Helmet

No 4th Amendment - Arrested for Wearing a Helmet

The video starts out slow, but as you watch it, be warned, your blood WILL boil.

GD PIGS. All of them!

We need a Fully Armed society!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks. I live not too far from that area and will certainly be avoiding that WalMart. Glad he's suing. Hope he wins.

Too bad James Freeman wasn't around for this particular incident. That might have been fun.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Too bad James Freeman wasn't around for this particular incident. That might have been fun.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Thanks. I live not too far from that area and will certainly be avoiding that WalMart. Glad he's suing. Hope he wins.
    I would be organizing a few folks that I run with from my liberty group and make it a point to encounter those idiot cops.

Memory lane: Down in Tampa during the 2012 Republican National Convention, the Ron Paul delegation was at the swimming pool of the hotel we were staying at. My offspring and I noticed that one by one, folks were going into their rooms. My offspring and I wondered what was going on, until we turned around and saw at least half a dozen fully armed DHS surround the pool. My offspring, knowing how I am, said "Dad, are you going to have a talk with them?" By that time me and my offspring were the only ones left at the pool. All of the DHS approached me and my offspring, and I began lecturing about the Bill of Rights, and how this country is going to sh|t. One by one, the DHS folks started walking away until there was only one left. After the last one heard more of my lecture, he politely said "Uh, sorry, but we have to go now, it was nice talking to you." I will never forget those times, it was so much fun!

Officer has drivers license which has date of birth and still asks "How old are you?" Officer gets another F for basic math.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Since when has it been a libertarian position for an owner, or an appointed agent thereof, to deny service for any reason?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Since when has it been a libertarian position for an owner, or an appointed agent thereof, to deny service for any reason?
    The manager, an agent of the company, in fact could. The focus was the disgusting lies and the unlawful treatment by LEO, ignoring constitutional rights. Had the manager simply said, I do not want him in the store, and left it at that, the LEO could have been polite, simply said "please leave the property", while respecting the shoppers 4th Amendment rights. The shopper was not confrontational, he did not know what was going on, he should not have ended up in the court system at tax-payer expense.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Audit the Audit is a very good channel on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I would be organizing a few folks that I run with from my liberty group and make it a point to encounter those idiot cops.

Memory lane: Down in Tampa during the 2012 Republican National Convention, the Ron Paul delegation was at the swimming pool of the hotel we were staying at. My offspring and I noticed that one by one, folks were going into their rooms. My offspring and I wondered what was going on, until we turned around and saw at least half a dozen fully armed DHS surround the pool. My offspring, knowing how I am, said "Dad, are you going to have a talk with them?" By that time me and my offspring were the only ones left at the pool. All of the DHS approached me and my offspring, and I began lecturing about the Bill of Rights, and how this country is going to sh|t. One by one, the DHS folks started walking away until there was only one left. After the last one heard more of my lecture, he politely said "Uh, sorry, but we have to go now, it was nice talking to you." I will never forget those times, it was so much fun!
    Glad that story ended well.

I have good memories of posting yard signs for Ron Paul with my liberty-minded buddy, but we never ran into cops. Just people who (mostly) had no problem with our signs. Those days seemed so much simpler.

I see the wisdom of carrying protection. Having been harassed by the Tombstone Marshals Office back in 1996, and again in 2001, and again in 2002, and again in 2008, I finally left that area. The final straw was in 2008, when I was stopped while I was just walking on the streets of Tombstone, they turned a spotlight on me and asked to show my driver's license by two new marshals. (They didn't know I had known their boss for over a decade.)

Rogue cops are definitely a problem in this area. I knew Ray Hudson very well, before he shot and killed his wife, and then later himself. That was in 2001.

I have thought that in COVID days, a helmet would be a good mask alternative. Are they allowed post COVID?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Officer has drivers license which has date of birth and still asks "How old are you?" Officer gets another F for basic math.
    He clearly has an IQ thats below 100.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I have thought that in COVID days, a helmet would be a good mask alternative. Are they allowed post COVID?
    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020...eport-10-3-20/

At any rate, I thought it would be fun to enter the store wearing a helmet – another item of state-required gear but which isn’t a “mask” – and – does it really have to be stated? – is as effective at blocking viruses as a wire mesh boat is buoyant. My face is also visible – including my unobstructed nose and mouth.

But I had something over my head – and that was enough to gain unopposed entry. It probably could have been a colander. I walked among the Diapered, winking at some. A couple winked back. Others looked blank, not knowing what to think. The third or fourth cow in line before his turn at the stun gun likely has the same look.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I'm feeling froggy so I'll pick this video apart.

1. @PAF you already know all this, but I haven't gotten past the "Do you have some ID on ya?" part before I had to comment. They ask that first to establish legal jurisdiction (identifying your body as the agent/surety of the ALL CAPS NAME on the state-owned card) before laying a hand on that man.

2. Man $#@!ed up at 1:34 by providing ID. He declared himself agent/surety, and therefore unliving PROPERTY under Roman law, instead of a living man with natural God-given rights.

3. Reciting the "true full name" (and DOB) is verbal identification as the agent/surety. Presentation of the ID or verbal recitation of the information on the card is the same admission. No statute can require a living man to perform an action UNLESS he already has voluntarily requesed an ID from the state and therefore agreed to the contractual terms of the state code. Requesting an ID from the state, then signing it as valid, is agreement to the state code as a "social contract". The use and presentation of a valid ID, on request by a cop, in commercial settings (driving, Walmart, etc) is where police gain legal jurisdiction outside of Constitutional natural protections.

4. Removing the helmet is so that the man can be verified as being the likeness on the card, along with his signature evidencing the entrance into a contract, having agreed to be the agent/surety of the ALL CAPS NAME, thus subject to jurisdiction.

5. Around the 4:40 mark, cops have affirmed that he has agreed to the state's contract rules, has represented himself as surety of the ALL CAPS NAME and verified that his likeness is the same as on the state's ID card. The cops proceed to get him to incriminate himself in some way as having violated the terms of the state code contract.

So far, by 4:48, he's $#@!ed up in several ways and his fate is already sealed. By 4:48 he is legally property to be warehoused under Roman law, not a living man with rights. BY HIS OWN VOLUNTARILY ACTIONS, EVEN IF MADE OUT OF IGNORANCE.

6. The utter irony starting at the 7:55 mark is just too much LOL! Watching this 2019 video now in 2020, where masks are practically required in Walmarts now ('cept for medical exceptions heh), hiding faces...that same cop would harass him for NOT hiding his face today in that same Walmart lol. Cops

7. Office George's job is to incite an emotional response from the PROPERTY, to justify an enforcement of any contract term (read: state code) against the property. There is a monetary incentive (a "charge"...same reason it's called a "charge card") for the PD and Officer George's pension fund if he can elicit a contract violation from the PROPERTY.

8. 9:01 mark. Narrator alleges 1st Amendment free speech violation. The issue is that PROPERTY has no speech rights. Can a car speak? Can a lawnmower? No. The motorcyclist ceased having freedom of speech when he presented his living body as agent/surety of the ALL CAPS NAME and therefore mere PROPERTY. A "thing". He gave up constitutional rights in exchange for commercial privilege by presenting the ID and/or reciting the data on the ID to the cop. Living humans can voice thoughts to or near cops under the 1st up until the point that they ID as the NAME. All subsequent arguments about constitutional rights are irrelevant. Motorcyclist stopped claiming rights at the start of the encounter!!

9. Lots of performance art from the cops from 11:00 mark since they haven't been able to elicit an emotional reaction.

10. 11:50 mark, cops recite fake shootings as justification for harassing people. Mission accomplished by deep staters.

11. 12:20 mark. Cops still trying to elicit an emotional response from him to justify a contract violation. Implying he's mentally unstable and in need of a psychiatric evaluation is a component of Roman law system. See: 12 Presumptions of Roman Law Courts
    https://anticorruptionsociety.wordpr...-of-the-court/

11. The Presumption of Incompetence is the presumption that you are at least ignorant of the law, therefore incompetent to present yourself and argue properly. Therefore, the judge/magistrate as executor has the right to have you arrested, detained, fined or forced into a psychiatric evaluation.
    12. The arrest itself is detailed in the link above as #12:
    12. The Presumption of Guilt is the presumption that as it is presumed to be a private business meeting of the Bar Guild, you are guilty whether you plead “guilty”, do not plead or plead “not guilty”. Therefore unless you either have previously prepared an affidavit of truth and motion to dismiss with extreme prejudice onto the public record or call a demurrer, then the presumption is you are guilty and the private Bar Guild can hold you until a bond is prepared to guarantee the amount the guild wants to profit from you.
    Even though the police are not Guild members, they benefit from the actions of the Guild and act on behalf of the Guild. Cops receive cash into pension funds directly from court cases, usually called a "Police Fund Court Cost" or similar. They were unable to elicit a contractual violation but chose to seize the PROPERTY regardless.

13. The PD and Sheriff's Dept still received state and federal cash for "housing the property" for 16 hours. As long as the DA dismissed the charge before any appearance was entered, the DA is not on the hook for the court costs. Little known fact: DAs have to pay court costs out of a trust fund for dismissed cases, if the case comes before a judge and is dismissed. This is why most cases end in plea agreements. The DA is no longer on the hook for court costs. The property is. Not being stuck with the costs is the DAs #1 priority.

Thanks for posting PAF. Fun exercise and I hope some found it informative.

--------------

eta: The lawsuit was dismissed. No justice will be found in their Roman commercial law courts. Property has no constitutional rights. STOP BEING PROPERTY AND START BEING A LIVING FLESH AND BLOOD!

https://www.sahuaritasun.com/news/su...a4f49f014.html
    Last edited by devil21; 12-27-2020 at 01:40 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

From the above linked article:

George was fired later that month for his actions in an unrelated case involving a traffic stop where a driver was Tasered. That driver received a $15,000 settlement from the town. George, who was still in a 12-month probationary period as an officer, later landed a job with DPS.
    Evidently, the State sees the value in having George on their team.