Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Trump/Biden 9/29 debate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    That was easier to watch than the Democrat debates. But that's not saying much.

Trump won only because he looked like he was still alive, while Biden was just spouting talking points.

Trump's interruption tactics are only effective if he has zingers to lay down on his opponents. Nothing he said to Biden tonight was particularly memorable.
    Actually Biden and Wallace, media defended the rioters and blamed it on white supremacists which means they own them. Biden didnt say anything on law enforcement either. Still pushes the same climate change and agenda that Hillary/Obama had. If Americans want Hillary again well they will have Biden.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Trump invented football
    Which is better than biden cancelling Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Again with this kind of logic and notion the Biden is pushing through the debate is why Hillary lost to.
    Right? I mean that's food on the table and Biden offers a government handout and a promise of jobs that will take years to develop. Meanwhile ...
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-29-2020 at 09:15 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Biden is going to pack the courts with far leftist judges who will try and get rid of all weapons and raise taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    That was easier to watch than the Democrat debates. But that's not saying much.

Trump won only because he looked like he was still alive, while Biden was just spouting talking points.

Trump's interruption tactics are only effective if he has zingers to lay down on his opponents. Nothing he said to Biden tonight was particularly memorable.
    "You called troops "stupid bastards."

I was waiting for that on.

Joe of course said "No I didn't."

There's video proof.

Other was something like "You threatened to with hold $1bl from the Ukraine."

Joe said "No I didn't"

There's video proof.

Wonder if Biden will be "fact checked" on those statements?

I don't think either candidate swayed any fence straddlers nor changed anyone's mind.

I call it a draw and a waste of an hour and a half of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Right? I mean that's food on the table and Biden offers a government handout and a promise of jobs that will take years to develop. Meanwhile ...
    Yes and Biden is also the one who said learn to code and when enough people learn to code and the AI becomes self aware or in a way whats the point of learning to code again when most jobs will be automated?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "You called troops "stupid bastards."

I was waiting for that on.

Joe of course said "No I didn't."

There's video proof.

Other was something like "You threatened to with hold $1bl from the Ukraine."

Joe said "No I didn't"

There's video proof.

Wonder if Biden will be "fact checked" on those statements?
    Like his comment on green new deal? Harris supports the green deal is he going to fire her? or just sneak in the white house and pass far leftist agenda policy? i think biden is trying to gain votes by pretending to be a moderate here well his doing a bad job at it by defending the riots calling the group an idea.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is going to pack the courts with far leftist judges who will try and get rid of all weapons and raise taxes.
    Well , that and killing babies are the dem platform

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No matter what happens, the Marxist media organs headlines in the morning will read something like this:

Biden, Alert and On Point, Crushes Trump in First Debate Encounter

Biden, In First Debate Appearance, hits Multiple Home Runs

Trump, Befuddled and Confused, Staggers Badly in First Debate

Fact Checkers Working Overtime Unraveling Trump's Web of Lies Spun in First Debate

Biden, Poised and Confidential, Trump Comes Off as Bullying Blowhard at First Debate
    Well, the only local station I get on the antenna that had the debate was CBS.

And, yeah, you pegged much of their after debate speaking points.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I don't think either candidate swayed any fence straddlers nor changed anyone's mind.

I never thought it would sway anyone. It was an entertainment sports show. I guess I could have been watching "Love Island" or something. But I prefer WWF.

If you want to make the next debate less entertaining but more moderated I suggest this.

Put each candidate in a plexiglass Covid booth. And just shut their mike off after the time is up.

But, I would allow...

2 mins. each. Whoever is asked the question gets a 30 sec. rebuttal.

Like his comment on green new deal? Harris supports the green deal is he going to fire her? or just sneak in the white house and pass far leftist agenda policy? i think biden is trying to gain votes by pretending to be a moderate here well his doing a bad job at it by defending the riots calling the group an idea.
    C'mon man. Joe's the Democrat party. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    If anyone in the world needed evidence that the US has crashed...
    The loser of the debate tonight was the dollar reserve system...

Tonight's debate just opened the door wide open for the excuse to permanently end in-person Presidential debates. I expect that narrative to become the main take-away from the debate in the media. "Why do we need debates any more?"

(also, watching C-SPAN call-ins after debates reminds me how dumb the average voter is. yikes, the callers all sound like they're drugged up and even less coherent than Biden.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Looks the international media are also trying to favor Biden by pushing fake news stories how Trump Campaign targeted 3.5 million Black People on social media to deter from voting. Even though most of them are dem voters. Tim cast was warning about such stories that would be released and wont be based on reality.

Wallace called Proud Boys white supremacists which they arent but this is the version the far leftists communists are pushing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump said we had to shut down the country twice during the debate. I don't have the transcript yet so maybe slight paraphrasing:
    1) "we had to shut down the country" (this was a little before he said "I think masks are OK")
    2) ~9:37PM "the economy needed to be shut down"

A couple numbers came up by Biden: 200,000 died from Covid, 7 million infected = 3% mortality rate. Or for blacks he said 1 out of 1000 died so .1%. If Trump could twice justify a shutdown for numbers that low...

(edit: fixed % placement)

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    You like how we're in the longest war in US history, and Afghanistan doesn't even come up in debate?
    Ain’t that the fukkkin truth.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I suppose we could say Trump "won", but he disappointed me deeply.

Wallace is a disgrace to humanity and should be beaten with iron bars. His bias against Trump wasn't even ineptly masked, demonstrating to me the depth of his contempt for the viewers. He was on Trump a lot more than Biden. His questions were lame and open-ended, rather than pointed. Wallace also seemed to feel it necessary to preface every question with a rambling preface that was so clearly biased against Trump. Ask your $#@!ing question and don't editorialize in your weak attempts to paint Trump into corners, which is precisely what he did.

Biden called Trump a "clown" and Wallace was there with his Biden kneepads allowing it to skate.

That all said, Trump let Biden get under his skin - VERY bad move IMO - and took the bait. He should have kept it under control at all times no matter what the lies and deceit. One thing he said to Wallace that I liked was "I guess I'm debating you now". HA HA HA... Wallace is a turd. Biden is a turd.

If they do this again, Trump needs to get his ass and head wired tight together because he should have slaughtered Biden with both hands behind his back.

The biggest mistake was not to have me as moderator because neither of them would have gotten away with any of that $#@!. I'd have come up with proper questions, would have refrained from prefatory editorializing, and would have been 100% unbiased.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I suppose we could say Trump "won", but he disappointed me deeply.

Wallace is a disgrace to humanity and should be beaten with iron bars. His bias against Trump wasn't even ineptly masked, demonstrating to me the depth of his contempt for the viewers. He was on Trump a lot more than Biden. His questions were lame and open-ended, rather than pointed. Wallace also seemed to feel it necessary to preface every question with a rambling preface that was so clearly biased against Trump. Ask your $#@!ing question and don't editorialize in your weak attempts to paint Trump into corners, which is precisely what he did.

Biden called Trump a "clown" and Wallace was there with his Biden kneepads allowing it to skate.

That all said, Trump let Biden get under his skin - VERY bad move IMO - and took the bait. He should have kept it under control at all times no matter what the lies and deceit. One thing he said to Wallace that I liked was "I guess I'm debating you now". HA HA HA... Wallace is a turd. Biden is a turd.

If they do this again, Trump needs to get his ass and head wired tight together because he should have slaughtered Biden with both hands behind his back.

The biggest mistake was not to have me as moderator because neither of them would have gotten away with any of that $#@!. I'd have come up with proper questions, would have refrained from prefatory editorializing, and would have been 100% unbiased.
    Wallace gets worse here.
    Video is short but from the debate another reason why Trump is right when he called out the media as the enemy.
    Source

The questions were rigged in Biden's favor. No questions about the failures of regime change in Libya or Iraq came to it at all, Biden claimed proud boys are far righters?'

Yes and Biden is also the one who said learn to code and when enough people learn to code and the AI becomes self aware or in a way whats the point of learning to code again when most jobs will be automated?
    Right the speed of which tech is evolving will reach a point when humans can't learn that fast. I think they call it the singularity or that's close to the theory.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Right the speed of which tech is evolving will reach a point when humans can't learn that fast. I think they call it the singularity or that's close to the theory.
    Biden also spoke about income inequality? funny didnt he and Obama had 8 years to change something?
    its a losing debate for Biden should another debate happen. Biden tonight showed that Biden is not a canadite for the American people or interests but a candidate of the news media and their interests.

Thumbs down Puketarians - Donnell & Joe

Donnell & Joe are Puketarians.

Ready to hurl chunks after watching that clusterflop debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Biden also spoke about income inequality? funny didnt he and Obama had 8 years to change something?
    its a losing debate for Biden should another debate happen. Biden tonight showed that Biden is not a canadite for the American people or interests but a candidate of the news media and their interests.

BINGO! He is a sock puppet for the activist left, deep state left, he's got a handful of handlers somewhere. Wonder who they are?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has anyone here noticed how strange Biden's eyes were looking? that was really creeping me out.

No matter what happens, the Marxist media organs headlines in the morning will read something like this:

Biden, Alert and On Point, Crushes Trump in First Debate Encounter

Biden, In First Debate Appearance, hits Multiple Home Runs

Trump, Befuddled and Confused, Staggers Badly in First Debate

Fact Checkers Working Overtime Unraveling Trump's Web of Lies Spun in First Debate

Biden, Poised and Confidential, Trump Comes Off as Bullying Blowhard at First Debate
    I should write for these $#@!s:

First presidential debate devolves into chaos as Trump derails the night with insults and interruptions

Chaos reigns in first Trump-Biden debate

Biden faces down raging Trump, telling him to 'shut up'

Trump’s over-belligerence led him to stumble in first debate
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-29-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Donnell & Joe are Puketarians.

Ready to hurl chunks after watching that clusterflop debate.

But we're the greatest nation in history. We put a man on the Moon (or did we?), We spread freedom around the globe, can't you tell by watching this cluster?

Trump debate devolves into chaos as Trump derails the night with insults and interruptions? let me fix DNCC news headline.

First presidential debate devolves into chaos as Biden derails the night with insults and interruptions made by Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

it became like an episode of the old JERRY SPRINGER SHOW in the last half hour.
    it had been working up to that confrontation zone all evening, i was thinking OMG.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast