Thread: Breaking: Ruth Ginsberg admitted to Baltimore hospital

Exclamation Breaking: Ruth Ginsberg admitted to Baltimore hospital

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in hospital with infection, court says

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ju...ays-2020-05-05

Published: May 5, 2020 at 8:56 p.m. ET
    By Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Tuesday with an infection caused by a gallstone, the Supreme Court said.

The 87-year-old justice underwent non-surgical treatment for what the court described as acute cholecystitis, a benign gall bladder condition, at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.

She expects to be in the hospital for a day or two, the court said.

Ginsburg took part in the court’s telephone arguments Monday and Tuesday and plans to do so again Wednesday, the court said.

She has been treated four times for cancer, most recently in August.

She initially sought medical care Monday, when the gallstone was first diagnosed.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    If this doesn't kill her, Trump winning in November will.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    If this doesn't kill her, Trump winning in November will.
    Yes, that would gall her.

Get it?

gall

GALL
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Yes, that would gall her.

Get it?

gall

GALL
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tfurrh again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Wonder who would be next in line if she were to pass? Hopefully more like Gorsuch and less like kavanaugh.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

covered.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u-...?ocid=msedgntp

Ginsburg, 87, had a gallstone that had caused an infection and was treated at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, spokeswoman Kathy Arberg said in a statement. Ginsburg is expected to participate in the court's oral arguments on Wednesday remotely from the hospital.

(Reporting by Lawrence Hurley; Editing by Kim Coghill)

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Wonder who would be next in line if she were to pass? Hopefully more like Gorsuch and less like kavanaugh.
    Amy Coney Barrett is the most likely pick.. a cool surprise pick would be Mike Lee, but he may get saved for the second term as Amy might be easier to get through this close to the election. Plus we can really use him in the Senate..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't get your hopes up. Gall stone issues are common at her age, and not very serious.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Covered.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Gall stone issues are common at her age, and not very serious.
    The infection is serious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prediction: she will live

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The infection is serious.
    You examined her?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Hopefully she'll get replaced by a liberty loving judge.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You examined her?
    At her age any infection is serious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm so glad the very special are still entitled to medical care.

Meanwhiles, non-covid peasants aren't allowed to receive medical treatment like that anymore, because coronavirus is all that matters now. For us, they just put you on a list now.

Have an abscessed tooth that's infected your jawbone?
    Have some amoxicillin and we'll put you on our list of people to help when "they" say it's okay.

Have an impinged nerve shooting constant pain down your arm leaving your hand numb?
    Take an anti-inflammatory and we'll put you on our list of people who need electromyographies and Nerve Conduction Tests.

She had an "infection caused by a gallstone"?
    They should've given her a prescription for amoxicillin, told her to take an anti-inflammatory, and put her on their list!
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-06-2020 at 05:24 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Prediction: she will live
    Prediction: she's already dead

This may be a "The cat's on the roof" story.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Prediction: she's already dead

This may be a "The cat's on the roof" story.

"Cat on the Roof" joke
    A man left his cat with his brother while he went on vacation for a week. When he came back, he called his brother to see when he could pick the cat up. The brother hesitated, then said, "I'm so sorry, but while you were away, the cat died."
    The man was very upset and yelled, "You know, you could have broken the news to me better than that. When I called today, you could have said he was on the roof and wouldn't come down. Then when I called the next day, you could have said that he had fallen off and the vet was working on patching him up. Then when I called the third day, you could have said he had passed away."
    The brother thought about it and apologized.
    "So how's Mom?" asked the man.
    "She's on the roof and won't come down."

source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/joke/Cat_o...#ixzz6LiQHCF3N

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

"Cat on the Roof" joke
    A man left his cat with his brother while he went on vacation for a week. When he came back, he called his brother to see when he could pick the cat up. The brother hesitated, then said, "I'm so sorry, but while you were away, the cat died."
    The man was very upset and yelled, "You know, you could have broken the news to me better than that. When I called today, you could have said he was on the roof and wouldn't come down. Then when I called the next day, you could have said that he had fallen off and the vet was working on patching him up. Then when I called the third day, you could have said he had passed away."
    The brother thought about it and apologized.
    "So how's Mom?" asked the man.
    "She's on the roof and won't come down."

source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/joke/Cat_o...#ixzz6LiQHCF3N

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post

Amazing she's even lasted this long.

At this point it must be pure will as she knows going lights out will give Trump his ultimate victory.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll