Thread: Is USA still governed by the crown?

Is USA still governed by the crown?

How would you prove/disprove it?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are we still being governed by people with crooked teeth?

Yeah baby. Yeeeeeaah.

Giving this thread it's fair due.

No. The warrior Mr Washington made it so it no longer would be. Seriously, I don't get some of the mad postings on the forum, I am not surprised why a liberty candidate doesn't get elected, freedom to the hilt is madness, just like taking away too much, like in other countries.

Pssh, I wish. The monarchy is far more sensible than "republican democracy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Obviously

Oh, crown...

No, it isn't (alas).

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Pssh, I wish. The monarchy is far more sensible than "republican democracy".
    "republican democracy" doesn't think so.... or maybe it does? How else would they offload so much power to the state?

@r3volution 3.0 A very subtle segue, I am sure nobody noticed when it got deleted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    How would you prove/disprove it?

Define "crown".
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Define "crown".

Elizabeth II is the living embodiment of the Crown in each of her realms

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crown

By chance, I stumbled upon a list of the members of the Committee of 300 of Queen Elizabeth...

There are of course lots of Royals, Rothschilds and Rockefellers in the list…
    Andrew Duke of York; Charles Prince of Wales; Philip Duke of Edinburgh; William Prince of Wales.
    Princess Beatrix; Prince Constantijn; Mabel (widow of Prince Friso); King Willem-Alexander.
    Prince Albert II of Belgium.
    Prince Juan Carlos of Spain.

Benjamin de Rothschild; David Rene de Rothschild; Evelyn de Rothschild; Leopold de Rothschild; Baron Jacob Rothschild.
    David Rockefeller Jr.; Nicholas Rockefeller.

A huge amount of politicians and business executives in the US…
    George HW Bush – ex-US President.
    Lloyd Blankfein – CEO Goldman-Sachs.
    Wesley Clark – Rhodes Scholar.
    Bill Clinton – ex-US President.
    Gary Cohn – President and COO of Goldman Sachs.
    Bill Gates – ex-CEO Microsoft, worth $61 billion.
    Al Gore – ex-US Vice President.
    Henry Kissinger – ex-US Secretary of State.
    Stephen A. Schwarzman – CEO Blackstone Group, worth $4.7 billion.
    George Soros –net worth $20 billion.
    Joseph Stiglitz – former Chief Economist of World Bank (supposed whistleblower).
    James Jr. Woolsey – ex-head of CIA, Rhodes Scholar.

Some other “interesting” names…
    Charles Bronfman – Canadian Jew, worth $2 billion.
    Edgar Bronfman Jr. – ex-CEO of Warner Music Group.
    Stefano Delle Chiaie – connected to Operation Condor.
    Vittorio Emanuele Prince of Naples – member of P2 masonic lodge.
    Etienne Davignon – chairman of Bilderberg.
    Mikhail Gorbachev – Ex-Chairman of the Soviet Union.
    Rupert Murdoch – US-Australian media mogul, Director of NewsCorp.
    Shimon Peres – ex-PM of Israel.
    Joseph Alois Ratzinger – deposed Pope Benedict XVI.

It's almost a "philanthropic" group really, I guess that's why so many were awarded a Nobel Prize: http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/...-who-are-they/

The Committee of 300 is effectively controlled by the Order of the Garter: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6512082
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Do some research on:

Titles Of Nobility: the original Thirteenth Amendment.

Ref:
    http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/essays/gen...3th-amendment/
    https://www.nationallibertyalliance....0Amendment.pdf
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

Elizabeth II is the living embodiment of the Crown in each of her realms

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crown
    Very difficult to say in any case. UK is the most evil government on the planet, bar none. Nobody else comes close. That said, who can know the real internal structure of "the crown"? Is it the Queen? Banks? I have no idea.

That said, I feel fairly confident in my suspicion that the "crown" has held significant influence over American politics since forever, which given the nature of the "revolution", makes little sense and further leading me to wonder what that even was really about. Consider how easily we were baited into both world wars. The Lusitania incident was a childishly transparent play by the filthy British to save their own worthless bacon by dragging the stupid Americans into a fight they could not win by any means, as Germany beat them stupid.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Very difficult to say in any case. UK is the most evil government on the planet, bar none. Nobody else comes close. That said, who can know the real internal structure of "the crown"? Is it the Queen? Banks? I have no idea.

That said, I feel fairly confident in my suspicion that the "crown" has held significant influence over American politics since forever, which given the nature of the "revolution", makes little sense and further leading me to wonder what that even was really about. Consider how easily we were baited into both world wars. The Lusitania incident was a childishly transparent play by the filthy British to save their own worthless bacon by dragging the stupid Americans into a fight they could not win by any means, as Germany beat them stupid.
    The revolution never ended it just went underground, some of the founding fathers were sincere and others wanted to make Americans think they were free so they could be manipulated with plausible deniability.

For the most part the traitors have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That will end in my lifetime I hope.

Daniel 7:4

“The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.”

King James Version (KJV)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Who else controls us and has a Lion for a symbol?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It is governed by the deep state.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It is governed by the deep state.
    And the crown rules the deepstate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think Elizabeth II likes Mr. Trump very much. Her government was out of control.

I was thinking about this at work today. Isn't it true that all but one of our presidents has a linage that can be traced back to King John of England?
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-05-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Isn't it true that all but one of our presidents has a linage that can be traced back to King John of England?
    There are lots of stories that all (or most) US Presidents are interrelated.
    If the US were a “democracy”, I wouldn’t expect this.

A 12-year-old girl, BridgeAnne d’Avignon, traced the lineage of 42 of all 43 US Presidents to King John of England.
    Only President Martin van Buren wasn’t related to King John.

Prior to d’Avignon’s discovery, genealogists were only able to link 22 families of US presidents: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lish-king.html

George Washington was of royal blood.
    John F. Kennedy was tied to the Kings of Ireland, like Ronald Reagan.

According to Brooks-Baker, George Bush is closely related to every European Monarch both on and off the throne, including Queen Elizabeth II, Duchess Sarah "Fergy" Ferguson and even the late Princess Diana. His ancestry traces back to England's King Charles II.

Bill Clinton’s mother’s ancestry can be traced back to King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. Bill Clinton's family is blood related to Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. Ford was also related to Richard Nixon and George Bush.

A group called Burke's Peerage has researched royal bloodlines since 1826. They predicted the outcome of every presidential election correctly in almost two centuries: http://www.british-israel.us/407.html

See the chart with 25 closely related US Presidents.

Last edited by Firestarter; 06-06-2018 at 08:24 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    There are lots of stories that all (or most) US Presidents are interrelated.
    If the US were a “democracy”, I wouldn’t expect this.

A 12-year-old girl, BridgeAnne d’Avignon, traced the lineage of 42 of all 43 US Presidents to King John of England.
    Only President Martin van Buren wasn’t related to King John.

Prior to d’Avignon’s discovery, genealogists were only able to link 22 families of US presidents: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lish-king.html

George Washington was of royal blood.
    John F. Kennedy was tied to the Kings of Ireland, like Ronald Reagan.

According to Brooks-Baker, George Bush is closely related to every European Monarch both on and off the throne, including Queen Elizabeth II, Duchess Sarah "Fergy" Ferguson and even the late Princess Diana. His ancestry traces back to England's King Charles II.

Bill Clinton’s mother’s ancestry can be traced back to King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. Bill Clinton's family is blood related to Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. Ford was also related to Richard Nixon and George Bush.

A group called Burke's Peerage has researched royal bloodlines since 1826. They predicted the outcome of every presidential election correctly in almost two centuries: http://www.british-israel.us/407.html

See the chart with 25 closely related US Presidents.

That's crazy. We created this country to get away from kings and queens but most presidents ended up being descendants of royalty.

Calvin Coolidge

Now it makes sense why current Presidents don't go after former presidents.

"I can't go after that guy. He's blood related to me. We got to stick together. We're Family."

Also, where does Donald Trump fit into this? I'm assuming he's also a descendant of royalty. I've even heard people say he and Hillary are distant cousins.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-08-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

We created this country to get away from kings and queens but most presidents ended up being descendants of royalty.
    There has been some genuine opposition from the US against the British dictatorship. By Constitution the US is no colony (unlike for example Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
    But I think it goes to far that "we" created the US (whatever that could mean for somebody surviving in the Netherlands)...

Also, where does Donald Trump fit into this? I'm assuming he's also a descendant of royalty. I've even heard people say he and Hillary are distant cousins.
    I'm not sure if Trump is (only) a useful servant or also by blood one of the elite.
    One of the things about the elite is that they are often very short (King Felipe of Spain is relatively tall though). Trump is longer than most of "them".