Thread: Half-white, self absorbed, SJW destroys a young woman's life.

Half-white, self absorbed, SJW destroys a young woman's life.

So tired of this 'cancel culture.'

A self absorbed half-black kid stalks a white classmate and seeks 'social justice' cred by ruining her life.

What a piece of $#@!.

And of course the NYT is there to champion him on.

He goes to Vanguard in Cali. I wouldn't shed a tear if someone didn't doxx him and kick his ass. Seriously.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/26/u...ial-slurs.html
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-27-2020 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Removed click tracker from URL.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Getting real tired of all these SJW's and all the $#@! they do.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Getting real tired of all these SJW's and all the $#@! they do.
    I think he needs to be doxxed and his life altered. And it's not because he is half-White.

We can't share a country with these people. Even if they are only 18.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

A few points worth keeping in mind.

1. There's really no issue of the young man being doxxed. He chose to allow the New York Times to show his picture, use his actual first and last name, provide the name of his home town, high school, and the university he now attends. Although I don't respect his decision to do what he did, he at least didn't try to hide behind anonymity. He obviously stands by what he did and is willing to offend whomever he offended by it and take the fallout, as an adult. Now that this article is out, he's undoubtedly famous at his university. Everybody who has any opinion about what he did whether positive or negative knows where to find him.

2. The girl's life wasn't ruined. She hasn't suffered any violations of her person or property. She hasn't lost anything that was hers. She failed to gain something she wanted. But speaking for myself, I have also, like her, never had the experience of being a college cheerleader, and I don't consider the lack of that experience to be ruinous to my life. I've also failed to achieve other things that I wanted and pursued, even things I put more effort into trying to achieve than she put toward becoming a cheerleader at a major university, and had to accept eventually that I would not achieve those goals. For most people, experiences like that are part of life. They can even turn out to be positives. This snowflake mindset of millennials today that says if someone has a dream they just have to get that dream or else their life is ruined needs to get beaten out of most of their minds by real life, and the sooner it does the better.

3. The young woman did choose to make a post publicly on social media showing herself using the n-word. She should know that social media is not a safe place to do things like that and that doing it will have a result like this instance had. Yes, it's stupid the way people let those things have such an effect on them, but it's no longer a surprise that we shouldn't have known about, nor was it a surprise that it would have that effect in 2016. Granted, at the time she did it, she was only something like 14. That should be a big mitigating factor (as I'm sure in 90% of the world's opinion it is). It's a shame her parents were so negligent to allow her to have her own social media accounts at that age and just post high-risk things like that willy nilly. This girl was not yet mature enough at that age to take a public stand about the use of that word and face whatever consequences might come. But her parents should have been.

4. This young woman is a BLM supporter. It's interesting to me that that fact alone doesn't cost her the support of some whom I see siding with her here. I remember when Jo Jorgenson affirmed that she believed the statement, "black lives matter," was a true statement, that affirmation made her a communist in the eyes of some here. Jorgenson made a point to distance herself from any association with the organization that calls itself by that name, and from any kind of leftist causes or policies, and to restrict her intent solely to the meaning of the words themselves. But that wasn't good enough. She was expected by many to disavow even the claim that black lives matter. Now this girl went much further than Jorgenson, and not only affirmed the statement, but also urged people to donate to the communist organization that calls itself Black Lives Matter. For that, I might have expected the Trumper crowd to see the fallout and say it serves her right.

5. Why in the world does this guy being "half-black," as is pointed out in the thread title, or "half-white" as is pointed out in the OP and then again in post #3, matter to anyone?
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 12-27-2020 at 07:03 PM.

Article reeks of propaganda, this caught my eye.

...He then asked his father if he had ever been scared while walking at night, or while reaching into the glove box after getting pulled over by the police.

He said his father had not.

“That is your white privilege,” Mr. Galligan said he told him.
    As if whites are not beaten, shot and killed during traffic stops by trigger happy cops. Race is irrelevant when it comes to the high risk of consequences when reaching into ones mailbox during a traffic stop.

I read this article earlier and was also dismayed. I do think that people should be able to freely associate and decide what sorts of people are and are not the sorts of people that they want to associate with, but a 3-second video clip with the N word spoken at age 15 shouldn't haunt someone for the rest of their life.

However, I echo what @Invisible Man said above in not being entirely sure what the race of the person has to do with anything at all, let alone it being a fact important enough for the thread title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I read this article earlier and was also dismayed. I do think that people should be able to freely associate and decide what sorts of people are and are not the sorts of people that they want to associate with, but a 3-second video clip with the N word spoken at age 15 shouldn't haunt someone for the rest of their life.

However, I echo what @Invisible Man said above in not being entirely sure what the race of the person has to do with anything at all, let alone it being a fact important enough for the thread title.
    Pretty much my POV.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Granted, at the time she did it, she was only something like 14. That should be a big mitigating factor (as I'm sure in 90% of the world's opinion it is). It's a shame her parents were so negligent to allow her to have her own social media accounts at that age and just post high-risk things like that willy nilly. This girl was not yet mature enough at that age to take a public stand about the use of that word and face whatever consequences might come. But her parents should have been.
    I generally agree with what you're saying here however this seems ridiculous to me. It's easier said than done but I think teaching is the only effective way of going about this. At this point depriving 14 year olds of social media is depriving them of a social life to a large extent and not even likely to actually work. I'd rather try to be there as they learn as much as possible as opposed to forcing them to learn on their own in secrecy from the wrong sources.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Doesnt inspire me to want to be SJW at all.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Expecting Prez Trump, FLOTUS to tweet about this within 24-48 hours urging TN officials and social leaders to ensure justice is done. On social justice issues, Prez and First Family tends to move fast as we saw in case of justice for Somali-American rapper Rocky A$AP after his rights were violated by Swedish officials few months back.
    The title could have been worded bit differently though.