Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: KANYE BREAKS WITH POTUS... "I've Been Used!"

I take it Kayne will be going on a huge rant once he gets unbanned.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like his pussy credit got cut off, but you never know. I think they have a ton of money themselves.
    He did get some money but there was breakup 2.0 also:

'Kanye Breaks with Trump 2.0'

Days after donating $2M to BLM, Kanye calls out Trump: 'How about we stop hiding in bunkers?'

Kanye West calls out President Trump in new rap: 'How about we stop hiding in bunkers?'

July 9, 2020
    The rapper, 43, said in a "rambling" interview Tuesday with Forbes that he contracted the coronavirus in February, no longer supports President Donald Trump and plans to run as a member of the "Birthday Party."

And on Thursday, Forbes released audio of three freestyle raps recorded during the West interview. The muffled, meandering songs feature him rapping without accompaniment, as he takes on coronavirus, racial justice protests and Trump himself.

The lyrics reference how Trump was briefly moved to the White House's underground bunker in May amid protests over the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died after police officer Derek Chauvin kneeled on his neck for almost nine minutes in Minneapolis.
    Talking to Forbes, West said he has lost confidence in Trump's leadership, despite showing public support for the president over the last four years.

"I am taking the red hat off," he said. "It looks like one big mess to me. … One of the main reasons I wore the red hat as a protest to the segregation of votes in the Black community. Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”

"Try to keep us quiet, cause riots / look at what the COVID's made / this hate," West raps on a track titled "This Is What the Covid's Made." "How about we change up the meal plan / how about we stop hiding in the bunkers and be a real man?"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123