Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Airline system vax rebellion?

Airline system vax rebellion?

"Bad weather", "ATC issues", and "unexpected staffing shortages" ...

Did @Danke finally do something?

https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...79438193922057
    https://twitter.com/AngelaTC/status/1447339883878567937
    https://twitter.com/Anabel_Villeroy/...78890255654918
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatever is going on, lefties are big mad:

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/sta...65395715497987
    https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/sta...67463377326086

Trains too, maybe?

https://twitter.com/AmtrakNECAlerts/...90393238851594

Please let this be the ember that starts the blaze

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Lord hear our prayer.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Can an idiot Marxist keep a consistent thought in their head for than a few weeks?

Brooklyn dad is not only one of the dumbest dudes around, he's a paid operative. Someone found the paper trail between him and the dnc

https://twitter.com/I_Kill_Art_Hoes/...99133862199302

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Can an idiot Marxist keep a consistent thought in their head for than a few weeks?
    It's the Hegelian synthesis of thesis and antithesis in action. (Marxists tend to be real big on Hegel.)

Sane people just call it "contradiction".

Twitter account @DefiantLs specializes in catching them out on it.

Here's another sample:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-11-2021 at 06:53 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Here is the airline pilot discussion on it... many are being discrete about it for fear of company retaliation:

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/s...hat-going.html
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Lord hear our prayer.

Namaste.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Subscribed. Needing some good news this week.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I and several people I know flew Southwest last week. 20 minute to 2 hour delays depending upon the flights.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I and several people I know flew Southwest last week. 20 minute to 2 hour delays depending upon the flights.
    Thats the better srvice from the better airline. Most times two hours is the starting point .
    Do something Danke

Commercial airlines within America have been the enemy of the people for a very long time. Its a $#@!ty product run by $#@!ty companies on $#@! schedules after your quality time with the TSA you are then treated as a hostile by these. It will never improve until they are out of business and something better replaces them. If they all burnt to the ground tomorrow the future of merica would be better off . My advice is rent a car and see some countryside .
    Do something Danke

How long before the Biden Administration nationalizes airline pilots like the Air Traffic Controllers? How many military pilots are certified to fly the big jets?

$#@!s getting interesting. And interesting is not where you want to be, as the joke goes, Ancient Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Commercial airlines within America have been the enemy of the people for a very long time. Its a $#@!ty product run by $#@!ty companies on $#@! schedules after your quality time with the TSA you are then treated as a hostile by these. It will never improve until they are out of business and something better replaces them. If they all burnt to the ground tomorrow the future of merica would be better off . My advice is rent a car and see some countryside .
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again.

I still remember the days when flying was something extravagant. Now, it's more like a cattle car.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to oyarde again.

I still remember the days when flying was something extravagant. Now, it's more like a cattle car.
    The reputation system on this site is pretty ridiculous. Why should you have to "spread some Reputation around"? That sounds like a concept one would hear out of a progressive. A "free market" reputation system would allow people to vote how they pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    The reputation system on this site is pretty ridiculous. Why should you have to "spread some Reputation around"? That sounds like a concept one would hear out of a progressive. A "free market" reputation system would allow people to vote how they pleased.
    At one time I think it was gamed. Although, I don't think undeservedly. We actually used to have a "status" bar. Green good, positive reputation. Red bad, negative reputation for continued asshattery.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My advice is rent a car and see some countryside .
    Either that or ride a train. See for yourself why so much of this country looks like a big checkerboard. Find out how big it really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Over enthusiasm alert!

I have nothing to back this up except the knowledge that low-cost airlines keep reserve crews to a minimum and incentivize regular scheduled lineholders to pick up extra flying.

With that said, a tiny number of crew members simply taking their sick days would grind the operation to a halt. I am doubtful that this is an organized movement. If it were, the company would claim that the union is violating the contract and will sue the pilot group for damages. Look for the union to throw people under the bus quicker than the company.

It distresses me when I hear several of my favorite talking heads in alternative media touting this as the second Lexington and Concord.

For these reasons, I guard against over enthusiasm.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 10-11-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Lord hear our prayer.
    Amen!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Amen!
    Same here.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Over enthusiasm alert!

I have nothing to back this up except the knowledge that low-cost airlines keep reserve crews to a minimum and incentivize regular scheduled lineholders to pick up extra flying.

With that said, a tiny number of crew members simply taking their sick days would grind the operation to a halt. I am doubtful that this is an organized movement. If it were, the company would claim that the union is violating the contract and will sue the pilot group for damages. Look for the union to throw people under the bus quicker than the company.

It distresses me when I hear several of my favorite talking heads in alternative media touting this as the second Lexington and Concord.

https://vimeo.com/629298148

Over enthusiasm alert!

Pilots and aircrew are shortly to become part of the Federal Government. Airlines can still own the planes to give the illusion of a private sector, but I see the Federalizing of pilots and crew the same as they did security with the TSA.

https://www.usfreedomflyers.org/who-we-are/ hat tip to @Matt Collins

This is the same group whose director was on Carlson just a few minutes ago.

But his take was simple: I cannot tell people what to do or organize people to walk out, sick out or clock out.

That would be illegal.

But I can tell people to just say one simple word.

NO.

What they do past that, (wink wink nudge nudge) is up to them.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-11-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Over enthusiasm alert!

That is why I put a question mark at the end of the thread title.

One can only hope.

Well, not quite - one can at least also enjoy the spluttering outrage of asshats like the ones in post #2. At least things haven't (yet) gone so far down the path to outright totalitarianism that the jackboots and their lickers aren't still terrified at the prospect that there might be significant pushback.

"It's possible that we will lose. It's impossible that we must lose." --- Michael Malice
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-11-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Either that or ride a train. See for yourself why so much of this country looks like a big checkerboard. Find out how big it really is.
    I've seen 44 out of the lower 48. I've driven across 94, 90, 80, 70, 44, 20 and 10 from Maryland to North Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas. It always cracks me up when people say this country is overpopulated. I just think to myself, drive west out of Topeka - you can run 83 mph for 9 hours and you won't see more than a grain silo, until you hit Denver.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1446570450054639616

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast