Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Trump/Biden 9/29 debate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    If anyone in the world needed evidence that the US has crashed...

And anyone proud of either of these pathetic septuagenarian pussy grabbers is a party hack.

Abolish both "parties", put the "leaders" of these despicable entities on trial for RICO violations and start over.

Maybe listen to George Washington's farewell speech.

F the D-Rats AND the R-Thugs. Criminals in $5,000 suits. All of them.

The people get the government they deserve. Nice Work America!
    It is what it is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well Trump is correct on Forest management.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Forest CITIES!!!???
    Tod Evans triggered or not?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Biden: "We're going to get to net-zero energy production"?
    I do not support this.

Save the rain forests!

Why doesn't Chris tell Biden to shut up?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Why doesn't Chris tell Biden to shut up?
    Isn't it clear? he supports him as much he did with Hillary.

Chris “top tier” Wallace will never be forgiven for how he disrespected Dr. Paul.

Never.

Biden supported the Iraqi war and surge for the troops in Iraq.

according to biden the paris accord was preventing natural disasters.
    No - No - No - No

Looks Like Biden loves the new green deal not surprising.

You like how we're in the longest war in US history, and Afghanistan doesn't even come up in debate?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    And with paris accord he or Obama would have pushed Carbon taxes.

At first Trump was making Biden look weak by interrupting and making it look like Biden was backing down. Now it's getting to silly. Like a WWF match. All Trump has to do is let Biden yammer and appear clueless. Biden would sink his own ship.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    There will never be hurricanes or fires again if you vote for Biden and the green new deal! Hold on, Joe said he doesn't support the Green New Deal. But he still supports what it does. Or something like that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden is just begging for votes by throwing Sanders supporters out on the bus.

Looks like Dems and Biden still are pushing for mail in votes to cheat or so not surprising.

my take exactly.all trump needs to do is just sit there quietly and let Biden say the stupid stuff he will inevitably say. I think the undecided people are looking for who looks and sounds more presidential,
    No - No - No - No

Does anyone have a list of online polls?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Did Joe Biden just defend Antifa?
    YES!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Does anyone have a list of online polls?
    www.voteherebutjustknowbidenwillwinthispoll.com
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    YES!
    Well i dont see how defending them or BLM will win him votes. Biden didnt present any of his polices or plans and just kept reapting how Trump was bad and how he was bad with Covid it really seems the American leftists only game goal is to defeat Trump with Covid with law and order and middle east peace deals they are losing there.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1311133875612069900
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    You like how we're in the longest war in US history, and Afghanistan doesn't even come up in debate?
    + rep

Both parties are War Parties.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1311133875612069900
    Another one.
    Source

Biden: No more coal or oil.

Good luck with that PA, WV, TX, LA, MS, IL,KY, WY, ND, AK.

and any industry associated with it.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-29-2020 at 09:10 PM.

That was easier to watch than the Democrat debates. But that's not saying much.

Trump won only because he looked like he was still alive, while Biden was just spouting talking points.

Trump's interruption tactics are only effective if he has zingers to lay down on his opponents. Nothing he said to Biden tonight was particularly memorable.

One thing is clear this debate seemed rigged agaisnt Trump and so were the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Biden: No more coal or oil.

Good luck with that PA, WV, TX, LA, MS.
    Again with this kind of logic and notion the Biden is pushing through the debate is why Hillary lost to.

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    Nothing he said to Biden tonight was particularly memorable.
    When he asked Biden to name one law enforcement agency that endorsed him and Biden couldn't, that was "particularly memorable".

When Trump nailed Biden for spying on his campaign, that was "particularly memorable" too.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast