Thread: March 2021: More guns bought than any other month, ever.

Exclamation March 2021: More guns bought than any other month, ever.

March 2021 Set Single Month Record for Firearm Background Checks

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ground-checks/

AWR Hawkins 1 Apr 2021

March 2021 set a single month record for the number of National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) checks performed.

FBI figures show 4,691,738 checks were performed in March 2021, beating the previous single month record by over 300,000 checks.

Moreover, March 2021 proved to be the 15th consecutive month of record background checks.

On March 3, 2o21, Breitbart News noted that every month, January 2020 through February 2021, saw monthly records set for the number of checks performed.

In other words, January 2020 saw the most checks of January in history up to that point, February 2020 more than any checks for any February up to that point, March 2020 more than any March until then, and so forth, all the way through February 2021. That was 14 consecutive months.

Now, March 2021 may be added to the list, marking 15 months in a row of record checks.

On March 31, 2021, the NRA claimed President Joe Biden is good at two things: selling guns and driving up NRA membership.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine gun sales will be through the roof for every month of this year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Probably.

Trouble is, they're just a bunch of expensive paperweights without the will to use them.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Probably.

Trouble is, they're just a bunch of expensive paperweights without the will to use them.
    I would not jump thru all the hoops and expense just to have another paperweight. Can you imagine just for a moment a lot of people must be realizing they might need to defend themselves, their family and, property? The gun safety classes are filling up fast too people must be thinking about using them.

I am gonna have to break down and get into reloading.

Reported
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reported
    i am currently accepting ammo donations for my peace initiative.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That depends on the supply being available. I was at a Walmart in Alabama yesterday and a display that should have held about 20 shotguns only had about 5. There was no ammo and below it there was a sign saying "Due to national shortages each customer is limited to 3 boxes."

Probably.

Not everybody wants to be a Crispus Attucks, charging the redcoats with nothing but some snowballs and a stick. Or as Old Hickory said "Wait until you see the whites of their eyes."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That depends on the supply being available. I was at a Walmart in Alabama yesterday and a display that should have held about 20 shotguns only had about 5. There was no ammo and below it there was a sign saying "Due to national shortages each customer is limited to 3 boxes."

Not everybody wants to be a Crispus Attucks, charging the redcoats with nothing but some snowballs and a stick. Or as Old Hickory said "Wait until you see the whites of their eyes."
    Attucks was a Wampanoag sailor working on a whaler in the harbor owned by a famous family of Whalers named Folger . It was a fluke he was even there as his ship was about to leave south for the carolinas. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time happened to me a lot as a youngster I was just able to survive my wounds.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Attucks was a Wampanoag sailor working on a whaler in the harbor owned by a famous family of Whalers named Folger . It was a fluke he was even there as his ship was about to leave south for the carolinas. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time happened to me a lot as a youngster I was just able to survive my wounds.
    I'll be dipped...so he was, although wiki says he was a Natick tribesman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

https://www.ammograb.com/223-remington/

Not too bad. .380 still in short supply. So is 9mm.

That's a pretty good site by the way, pulls ads from all across the web.

No, they don't that's for sure and I can't blame them I suppose.

I'm no better.

But damn it, something has to shift soon.

I'll be dipped...so he was, although wiki says he was a Natick tribesman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks
    Natick was kind of a slang term from the time other sailors used for the Wamps from the Nantucket and Marthas Vineyard areas. In the 1670's a lot of the few male survivors of Weil Syndrome and King Philips War were sold into slavery in Bermuda so he may have returned to his ancestral home from there but it is more likely he was here all along . I'm usually a little reluctant to mention any of this because most people dont like the particular version of history as they first heard it differed from greatly. LOL
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-04-2021 at 05:04 PM.
    Do something Danke