Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The best case scenario is that the black inner city vermin and the corrupt cops annihilate each other. Kill two statist birds with one stone. We'll have less prisons to maintain and less pensions to pay out.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-11-2016 at 08:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    What about statists who kiss cop ass? Where do they fit in this real life Call of Duty game you're proposing?
    They can mourn their heroes.

//

Uh-huh. So this isn't really about killing statists for you. This is really about killing blacks. ("black inner city vermin" were your exact words.)

Color me surprised.
    Hey, you said it yourself, its gotta be about race now. Im not being snarkey either, Ive been thinking its inevitable for a while now myself.

He does have a point about certain BLM activists though, I've heard it said by some that police should be federalized, Id rather just take my chances with the local yokels.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

//

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Uh-huh. So this isn't really about killing statists for you. This is really about killing blacks. ("black inner city vermin" were your exact words.)

Color me surprised.
    Don't place words in my mouth. Cops will do unfathomable things for a pension guarantee. And we all know what the black criminal underclass is willing to do. If both are eliminated, it's a win for liberty. Two less groups to worry about post-crash.

//

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Hey, you said it yourself, its gotta be about race now. Im not being snarkey either, Ive been thinking its inevitable for a while now myself.

He does have a point about certain BLM activists though, I've heard it said by some that police should be federalized, Id rather just take my chances with the local yokels.
    I think it's more about family and friends. There are people who are classified 'white' who I wouldn't lift a finger to help.

I didn't put words in your mouth. I quoted you verbatim.
    Yes. I stated that it would be a net positive for society if the burdensome revenue collectors and taxpayer subsidized criminal underclass neutralized each other.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I said that white people are right to question anti cop stories. I also said it is good to discriminate based on how people look or act.

I am. I want less laws so cops can concentrate on more important work. I want cops better trained and less cops in general. I want less police state NSA and TSA.

What I do not want is cops being scared to pull over someone black or to go into a black neighborhood because every time they go in someone starts $#@! with them. I want police force going into high crime areas and laying down the law. Instead of sitting in speeding traps.
    You are on a liberty oriented forum openly schilling for an authoritarian. You say you are "anti-cop" but you openly shill for them. You have a Snowden avatar but you shill for a President that wants to execute him and anyone in the future that wants to do what he did. You say you are "anti-msm" yet you repeat the same race baiting, cop loving statements they do. You say you want less of a police state but you openly support their tactics as well as an authoritarian that wants to expand the police state. You and your fellow Trump trolls are hypocrites. When we refer to people as "boobus" around here, we are talking about people like you. At least most of the boobus in America aren't informed enough to know this. You are too dumb to even recognize that you are boobus. Trump supporters.... dumb as rocks...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    You are on a liberty oriented forum openly schilling for an authoritarian. You say you are "anti-cop" but you openly shill for them. You have a Snowden avatar but you shill for a President that wants to execute him and anyone in the future that wants to do what he did. You say you are "anti-msm" yet you repeat the same race baiting, cop loving statements they do. You say you want less of a police state but you openly support their tactics as well as an authoritarian that wants to expand the police state. You and your fellow Trump trolls are hypocrites. When we refer to people as "boobus" around here, we are talking about people like you. At least most of the boobus in America aren't informed enough to know this. You are too dumb to even recognize that you are boobus. Trump supporters.... dumb as rocks...
    No. This one is not boobU.S.. No one here from 2007 could be. Unless they had unterior motivation for engaging.

Go Troomph 2013!

^^^ I am not advocating nor supporting Trump. That is against forum guidelines. I just like him because he is not Hillary or Johnson who are both liberals. No one wants a liberal in the White House do they!!!! I've heard the justices will be picked by the winner. You don't want a liberal justice to tell you what the CONstitution means do you? I'd rather have a liberty/conservative/republican justice define it for me.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 07-11-2016 at 09:17 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are there no good cops? Not one? No good Muslims? No good Christians, bankers...or do the entire group
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Nice fantasy you have there . First to get it out of the way most people on this forum do not agree with you.

Second just because you call Trump authoritarian does not make it so.

Lastly your wall of text is not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    another source.... I counted over 250 W/M and about 140 some B/M.

http://killedbypolice.net/
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

As a black man, I am appalled by this.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    As a black man, I am appalled by this.
    I thought you were gender ambiguous.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I thought you were gender ambiguous.
    Not on Thursdays.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Not on Thursdays.
    Which time zones?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dammit, Justin. No. I didn't say it HAS to be about race now. I said it IS about race now.

But tell me where in the $#@! did I say we should advocate KILLING black people, huh? Tell me that.
    @cajuncocoa

Don't leave...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @cajuncocoa

Don't leave...
    Agree......
    There is no spoon.

Justified...

Cops Shoot and Kill Unarmed, Nonviolent Teen on Video — No Charges

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/dyl...ing-justified/

Matt Agorist December 20, 2016 31 Comments

Fresno, CA — In a devastating blow to justice, Fresno police Chief Jerry Dyer said earlier this month that the shooting of unarmed 19-year-old Dylan Noble was in accordance with department policy, but that the proper tactics were not used in the 14 seconds before the fourth and final shot was fired.

Neither of the Fresno officers, Raymond Camacho or Robert Chavez, will face any charges for the killing of Dylan Noble — nor will they even lose their jobs. They will simply attend extra training in an effort to prevent them from killing unarmed teenagers in the future.

According to the Fresnobee, Dyer said officers had no ill will or intent when they pulled Noble over. However, Dyer implied that some additional disciplinary action was taken against one or both officers. He said that state law – he cited Penal Code 832.7 – prohibits him from sharing “the specific details of corrective action taken against these officers.”

Fresnobee notes that the chief said both Camacho and Chavez remain with the department and will get the additional training that all officers will likely receive, which will include:

approaching wounded suspects and alternatives to lethal force as the threat to officers and others diminishes;
    reviewing the use of police dogs on potentially armed suspects;
    equipping long guns with slings so officers can more easily transition to less lethal alternatives.

In June, Noble was pulled over after police say they were following up on reports of a man carrying a rifle. Noble was not this man as no weapons were found in his vehicle nor on his person.

The disturbing body cam footage was made public in July which showed the two officers execute the unarmed teen.

The video shows cops shoot Noble for the sole reason of not being able to see both of his hands. The single hand behind his back was used to justify their summary execution.

Dylan Noble, according to those who knew him, loved everyone, wanted to make people laugh, and thoroughly enjoyed life — until Fresno Police abruptly ended everything on that fateful day of June 25.

“We lost a very unique and beautiful soul,” a friend posted following Dylan’s untimely death at the hands of police, according to the Daily Beast. “He was never a man who believed in a day without laughter … He made everyone feel like family … He’s made his mark on this earth by always making people filled with laughter and joy.”

Chief Dyer explained that the first three shots into Noble’s body were just fine and dandy. However, he did note that Chavez’s shotgun blast to the incapacitated Noble, who was bleeding out on the ground, could have been approached differently.

“I recognize that time and distance can become distorted during a stressful incident,” Dyer said. “However, it is my belief that after reviewing all of the evidence in this case, that 14 seconds provided sufficient time to the officer to consider and employ other potential alternatives which may have minimized the need for the fourth and final round to be fired.”

In spite of the chief acknowledging the brutal tactic of shooting a dying man on the ground, he still justified it.

While the body cameras confirm that Dylan Noble did not show both of his hands, the immediate escalation to deadly force was entirely unwarranted. At no time did Dylan present a weapon, point anything in the direction of the officers, or make any sudden movements to justify being filled with bullet holes.

Even if Noble was in a low spot in his life, he did not seek out the police. They stopped him. Police were supposedly looking for a man carrying a rifle, and it was their mistake that led to Noble’s death.

Dylan, who yelled “I f—ing hate my life” before he was immediately shot by police, tested positive for alcohol and had trace amounts of cocaine in his system. His parents claim that he was never suicidal and only reacted in this manner because he was upset about potentially being arrested for drunk driving.

Had officers merely attempted a taser first, Noble would be here today.

Below is a graphic example of how deadly a police officer’s fear can be.

This is why governments are banning the public from access to these videos.

in a just world kill shot cop would be tarred feathered and publicly hung from a bungee cord by an angry mob
    Last edited by presence; 12-21-2016 at 11:20 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

War on cops. Feared for life. Heroes. Make it home to dinner. Blargh, blargh, blargh.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    War on cops. Feared for life. Heroes. Make it home to dinner. Blargh, blargh, blargh.
    Why do you not want to make AmeriKa great again?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Yes I do. Thought family and ostracism. And when words fail through force.

I don't think you are trying to start a race war. Cajoon yes.
    "Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong." Beware of silver. Thank god you lack the ability to wield any power. I pray you never do...over anything. Even a dog. In fact, your agency over yourself should be removed lest your urge to punish turn inwards...and then who knows?

cop with gun tells you to show your hands => show your hands.

cop with gun tells you to get on the ground => get on the ground

or risk getting shot.

It's not rocket science.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast