Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whoomp there it is : H.R. 127 A Bill to destroy possession of Firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I am prepared for war, and increasing preps every day. If this keeps up, we will find out who else is prepared.
    I'm stocked up on toilet paper, won't make that mistake twice
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 02-08-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    We don't need no stinking legislative branch.
    If this country had any sanity left, then not only would the SCOTUS establish a firm precedent that such actions of all kinds are unconstitutional, but that those performing said actions could be held personally liable.

Instead, it is likely they weasel out of it by saying it was only technically unconstitutional in this isolated circumstance and could be fine with some bureaucratic maneuvering.

Paraphrasing George Carling, "It is a big club and average Americans ain't in it."

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    If this country had any sanity left, then not only would the SCOTUS establish a firm precedent that such actions of all kinds are unconstitutional, but that those performing said actions could be held personally liable.

Instead, it is likely they weasel out of it by saying it was only technically unconstitutional in this isolated circumstance and could be fine with some bureaucratic maneuvering.

Paraphrasing George Carling, "It is a big club and average Americans ain't in it."
    More on the case.
    https://www.theusconstitution.org/li...iglia-v-strom/

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post

This.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    If SCOTUS rules in favor of this, we'll have no choice to call for secession.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If SCOTUS rules in favor of this, we'll have no choice to call for secession.
    Basically, which is why they will weasel out of a wide-reaching ruling in favor of leaving doors open to further encroachment. They will not risk doing something so egregiously wrong, but neither will they deny the government's ability to do whatever they want in the future. They are cowards playing at legacies that only exist in their own minds.

Also, I have no idea why I spelled George Carlin with a "g" at the end of his last name in my post above. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I am prepared for war, and increasing preps every day. If this keeps up, we will find out who else is prepared.
    War? A $#@!ty do nothing democrat got elected. Nothing is going to happen. Half the country will hate him for 3 years until the next election cycle when we start all this over again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    War? A $#@!ty do nothing democrat got elected. Nothing is going to happen. Half the country will hate him for 3 years until the next election cycle when we start all this over again.
    "Do nothing." Lol. Tell that to those pipeline workers that just lost their jobs. Not through legislation in the House, mind you, just a simple stroke of Biden's executive pen.
    You are a special kinda stupid. I think you actually believe what the MSM has to say when you parrot it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345