Thread: Feed the Need with Dont Comply

Feed the Need with Dont Comply

More good advice from some of the most effective activists there are. Some halfway good news too. Here's the Youtube intro:

And the actual full-length video on Lbry:

https://lbry.tv/@Anarchast:2/Feed-th...eMzBNzgFNJPvTD

Enjoy!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    More good advice from some of the most effective activists there are. Some halfway good news too. Here's the Youtube intro:

And the actual full-length video on Lbry:

https://lbry.tv/@Anarchast:2/Feed-th...eMzBNzgFNJPvTD

Enjoy!

There's an awesome section about the Second Amendment and how it applies to activism and how it helps make activism effective. This is a MUST SEE video.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bump. Definitely watch the full video on Lbry. NSFYoutube
    Chris

More good advice from some of the most effective activists there are.
    I am the most liberty oriented individual in the universe.

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/profile/19178
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I am the most liberty oriented individual in the universe.

http://www.campaignforliberty.org/profile/19178

Ummm. Oooo- kay.
    Chris

Ummm. Oooo- kay.
    Just sayin'. If you're looking for really good activists, I am a professional.

And I'm cheap.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Wizard watson cannot be the greatest because I am . I charge more though .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Wizard watson cannot be the greatest because I am . I charge more though .

Wait ... You guys are getting PAID for liberty activism? Who do I see about collecting back pay back into the 1960s?
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait ... You guys are getting PAID for liberty activism? Who do I see about collecting back pay back into the 1960s?
    rumors are kokesh or collins are head of payroll .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    rumors are kokesh or collins are head of payroll .

In that case my chances for remuneration seem to have dipped significantly.
    Chris

Bump in memory of dad.
    Chris

Chris