Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ER experience

Unequal pupils, arterial bleeding and SOB or chest pains will get you bumped to the front.......

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    And they end up in the ER?
    A few weeks ago a bunch of them were doing it in a city park and they all overdosed on it and had to be taken to the ER...so yes. Now I don't know what the daily statistics on that are but the video below says they have had 900 transports in 6 months due to Kush. We couldn't see what wss going on in the treatment area or who was brought in by ambulance or Lifeflight.

http://abc13.com/news/16-people-tran...dose-/1398932/

The hospital shown in the video is where we were at.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 08-04-2016 at 11:57 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i wonder if throwing hundred dollar bills at hospital staff would bump you...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Some homeless people here are getting addicted to Kush..synthetic marijuana.
    say what?
    Marijuana is non addictive. (habit forming perhaps)

someone synthesized an addictive fake?

or is someone hyping bull$#@! again?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    say what?

had to go looking.. (stupid $#@!)

http://www.livescience.com/26883-syn...es-deadly.html

Synthetic marijuana is often sold as incense or potpourri, and can be branded with names like K2, Spice, Kush or Klimax, the Daily Mail reports. The substance is a mixture of various herbs, sprayed with an assortment of chemicals whose effects purportedly mimic the high from regular marijuana when smoked.
    That crap is not marijuana.. synthetic or otherwise.

not even related.

Some one is Hyping B U L L S H I T again
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i wonder if throwing hundred dollar bills at hospital staff would bump you...
    I'm sure a hunny at the check-in desk could probably help.

I'm going to get a "check-in" bag together, kinda like a "bug-out-bag," and follow @tod evans guidelines. An eye dropper w/ some liquid acid to dilate one pupil, a siphon hose with Caro-syrup and red food coloring to simulate arterial bleeding and a Fred Sanford download for remedial study of cardiac delivery.......

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You mean K2? I know there are a few different brands and names..

Kush is any cannabis strain that is crossed with the landrace strain of cannabis named after the Pakistani / Afghanistan / India 'HIndu Kush' mountain range. It is one of the most potent and definitely the most popular strain to cross with. OG Kush, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush are examples of some real classics.

Fortunately I've never had any synthetic cannabis, it is completely unheard of in California.

Hindu Kush

Purple Kush

OG Kush

Bubba Kush

Platinum Bubba
    So beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Nah. When my husband had a stroke, he went in an ambulance. We were in the waiting room for 4 hours. When they were finally treating him they explained that the window for a certain treatment had expired during that time frame.
    That's $#@!ed up.

say what?

They call the synthetic stuff Kush here.

had to go looking.. (stupid $#@!)

http://www.livescience.com/26883-syn...es-deadly.html

That crap is not marijuana.. synthetic or otherwise.

not even related.

Some one is Hyping B U L L S H I T again
    I'm pretty sure it's been known for a while it has nothing to do with marijuana but that's how they market it. It doesnt mimic the high from marijuana either. It makes people act crazy. Sounds more like how people act when they're on bath salts or PCP.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When my son was a toddler, he got bitten by a snake and he was seen right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12