Thread: Trump wants Sharia law in America! [read thread for argument]

Trump wants Sharia law in America! [read thread for argument]

It's true. The "American Muslims for Trump" imam Sajid Tarar took the stage at the RNC convention and spoke for his support of Trump. It has been reported that 11% of American Muslims support Trump. @kahless has shown that almost 50% of Muslims support Sharia law. therefore at least 5% of the Muslims that support Trump support Sharia law.

Just another candidate that supports Sharia law, the raping and killing of infidels, the belief in a jihad against all non-believers.

Tsk-tsk...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Humble Muslims want Trump's foreign policy and they don't want Pakistani shopkeepers killed by gentle giant thugs. Globalist Muslims just want to take over and crap on eveyrthing like in the pools in Germany.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

It's not a religion, it's a form of government.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This would contradict Trumpster and his supporters stance. This was in news yesterday:

Prime-Time RNC Speaker Claims Obama Is ‘Absolutely’ A Muslim

“We had a Muslim president for seven and a half years.”

07/18/2016 11:44 pm 23:44:01 | Updated 1 hour ago
    Marina Fang Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Antonio Sabato Jr., featured as a prime-time speaker Monday night at the Republican National Convention, said President Barack Obama is “absolutely” a Muslim.

“I don’t believe the guy is a Christian,” Sabato said. “I don’t believe the guy follows the God that I love and the Jesus that I love. If you follow his story, if you understand about Obama, I mean, that’s not a Christian name, is it?”
    When ABC’s Amna Nawaz noted that Obama attends church regularly, Sabato continued to assert that he is not a Christian.
    “I have met a lot of Christians, know a lot of Christians. I am one, and I don’t believe he is,” Sabato continued. “I believe that he’s on the other side.”
    Asked to elaborate, Sabato said that he meant “the Middle East, the bad side.”
    “We had a Muslim president for seven and a half years,” he said.
    “You believe President Obama is a Muslim?” Nawaz asked.
    “Absolutely, absolutely,” Sabato responded.
    GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump, a renowned conspiracy theorist, has repeatedly questioned Obama’s birthplace and faith.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0fa896c3fca7e

By OP logic, Trumpster and supporters should support muslimish Obama but in reality they fiercely opooses him.

Related

54% of GOP Believe 'Deep Down' Obama Is a Muslim

Obama's grandmother visits Makkah
    Apr 24, 2015 - Sara Omar, paternal grandmother of President Obama, attended an exhibition detailing the life of the Prophet Mohammad in Saudi Arabia.

Obama Presidency brings Islamic Prayer Lessons for US Students

Carly Fiorina Doesn’t Correct Man Who Calls Obama a ‘Black Muslim’

Hillary Attacked Trump For Letting ‘Obama’s A Muslim’ Comments Go. Then This Photo Surfaced…

Clinton campaign released a picture of Barack Obama in a turban during a 2006 visit to Kenya, apparently to encourage the rumors about his connections to Islam.

Monday 25 February 2008 16.50 EST
    Barack Obama's campaign team today accused Hillary Clinton's beleaguered staff of mounting a desperate dirty tricks operation by circulating a picture of him in African dress, feeding into false claims on US websites that he is a Muslim.
    Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, described it as "the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election". Obama has had to spend much of the campaign stressing he is a Christian not a Muslim and did not study at a madrassa.

Hillybilly Sabato needs to get a whiff off Clooney's smug not smog.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Paul keeps donation from white supremacist

supporters do not equal the candidate. Your argument is invalid.

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Ron Paul did the secret white man bromance hand shake with Don Black.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.