Thread: Censored for talking about reasons for censorship

Censored for talking about reasons for censorship

Newsmax this time.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Newsmax basically just outed themselves as controlled opposition.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LOL middle dude looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown at the end.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

You know... If this thread gets closed, then we'll have censorship for talking about the censorship of the reasons for censorship.

I almost hope it happens, now. @Brian4Liberty??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You know... If this thread gets closed, then we'll have censorship for talking about the censorship of the reasons for censorship.

I almost hope it happens, now. @Brian4Liberty??
    Discussion about censorship is fine. It's only if you start talking about e***tion fr*** that it becomes an issue
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Discussion about censorship is fine. It's only if you start talking about e***tion fr*** that it becomes an issue
    @Brian4Liberty
    @TheTexan is right. On thoughts of the Forum Software, thinking long term, if we are still here, I am pretty sure that ALL communication software will be REQUIRED BY LAW TO CENSOR. Thus even vBulletin will be forced to update their software to not only CENSOR but REPORT forum posts that violate "their rules". Even things like the PHP function CURL can put users at risk... Update carefully...

This is gonna go for ALL software. Cell phones are pretty much $#@!ed because no one has access to old versions of software. Windows 10 is Spyware in and of itself. Linux FTW. Well, now they are ready to come for people. Reeducation Camps, FEMA Camps, COVID Camps, listen to all these Camps. They are INTERNMENT CAMPS and they just keep changing the LABELS to see what their favorite NAME OF DEATH CAMPS they prefer.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.