Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Campaign Evaluation: Donald Trump (POTUS)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Too late breaking. Deadline is over.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Here is the site policies resulting from this thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-support
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Too late breaking. Deadline is over.
    Evaluations can always change, however in cases like these adding new good points is of little value, what has to happen is to prove that negatives were misplaced.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    on (also post #18 and #64)
    tough immigration policy (source needed) - pro, but some may consider this a con
    Isn't his immigration policy to send the SS to root out the illegals send them over the border, and bring them right back with voting rights in hand? Even the skinheads here should hate that policy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Isn't his immigration policy to send the SS to root out the illegals send them over the border, and bring them right back with voting rights in hand? Even the skinheads here should hate that policy.
    Yes, trump has offered the most expensive and disruptive amnesty proposal yet.

Trump - zero

Ron Paul - The Gold Standard in candidates...

BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Trump - zero

Ron Paul - The Gold Standard in candidates...

+rep.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a waste of time, there is more Trump support on this site now than before we wasted all our time compiling this info. Pointless and depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What a waste of time, there is more Trump support on this site now than before we wasted all our time compiling this info. Pointless and depressing.
    Yet, Johnson remains a "liberty candidate", after he came out in support of Hillary's innocence and for the Trans Pacific Partnership. lolol. Amazing.

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yet, Johnson remains a "liberty candidate", after he came out in support of Hillary's innocence and for the Trans Pacific Partnership. lolol. Amazing.

Not in my opinion. Some would give their support just to elevate awareness of the party but I see no value to that with those two heading the ticket.
    "The Patriarch"

Love the new sub-banner of "None of the Above!"

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I don't have many major contentions with the grades, with the exception being the foreign policy grade. I honestly think it's pretty ridiculous. 'C 'or 'B-' I could see, but F?

How does someone receive an F who wants to diminish the increasingly burdensome NATO commitment, cease nation building and ultimately restore friendly relations with a major nuclear power in Russia? The only real pox on Trump is his position on Iran. If Trump is an F, I don't think you can even fairly grade the other Republicans, since they are foreign policy extremists.

For example, look at the American Conservative's grading scale on FP issues. Trump received a collective 'C' grade, which is probably accurate. Notice that noted neoconservative Marco Rubio received Fs across the board:

Last edited by AuH20; 08-23-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Love the new sub-banner of "None of the Above!"

"None of the above" can't actually get elected President...
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I don't have many major contentions with the grades, with the exception being the foreign policy grade. I honestly think it's pretty ridiculous. 'C 'or 'B-' I could see, but F?

How does someone receive an F who wants to diminish the increasingly burdensome NATO commitment, cease nation building and ultimately restore friendly relations with a major nuclear power in Russia? The only real pox on Trump is his position on Iran. If Trump is an F, I don't think you can even fairly grade the other Republicans, since they are foreign policy extremists.

For example, look at the American Conservative's grading scale on FP issues. Trump received a collective 'C' grade, which is probably accurate. Notice that noted neoconservative Marco Rubio received Fs across the board:

LOL. Bernie freaking Sanders got a B and a higher grade than any GOP candidate including Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

And now Donald Trump has endorsed Obama's immigration efforts as "tremendous." LOL
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

That's wrong. Trump and Carson should both get an "A" on the Iraq war. They opposed it. Hillary supported it, so she should at the very least get a "D". Cruz also said we should leave Assad alone, so he should get an "A" or "B".

Well.............
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Well.............

I heard he called for 30k troops in Syria in the debate this evening.

/Deal breaker

Hat tip to cajun. When I think of those we have lost over Donald $#@!ING Trump I just gotta SMDH.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-01-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Hat tip to cajun. When I think of those we have lost over Donald $#@!ING Trump I just gotta SMDH.
    It's a damn shame for sure! It hurts to see the liberty idea grasping for breath in this age of free idea exchange. When they stop us from being able to exchange ideas over the interwebs I really don't know how liberty will prevail. I had such high hopes for the intewebs being the tool that would open people's eyes but it seems that is simply not whats happening. The wheelers and the dealers are taking control of what should be our tool...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic