Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlottesville Antifa Steamrolled By Car

CNN is Jewish owned so i wasn't surprised by their hatred towards the white people. Remember its "The White's people fault for everything" Its the white people fault for what happened to the Jews.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Every case is different.

The good old "fears for their life" defense cuts many ways. Tread carefully on that slippery slope.
    What slippery slope? Cops use it with impunity. Shouldn't others be allowed to?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's all well and good, but when a group of people attacks a car, and the driver fears for their life, and the driver out of haste and fear makes a bad decision about what action to take, the blame still generally falls on the people attacking the car.

If you worked at a convenience store, and somebody came in to rob the store with a knife, and you got out a gun and they lunge at you and then you shoot at them and the bullet ricochets and hits a customer, the robber is the one who gets blamed for that because they set the events in motion.
    If you're a cop and you shoot at somebody and hit somebody else it is the person that was shot at that is charged.

A Soros/neoconservative false flag operation similar to the Ukraine revolution that was started by "neo-Nazis"? McMullin, McCain and Graham have connections?

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...86049817968640
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Who's funding Antifa, anybody good looking hard into that?
    Soros https://archive.fo/AC4WM

why is Soros not even arrested yet? You'd think that they'd be able to match the current set of laws with what Soros is doing, there's gotta be overlap.

Conspiracy to riot? Is there a law like that. Time and time again, Soros paid protesters riot. It's intentional. Is that legal?

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post

why is Soros not even arrested yet? You'd think that they'd be able to match the current set of laws with what Soros is doing, there's gotta be overlap.

Conspiracy to riot? Is there a law like that. Time and time again, Soros paid protesters riot. It's intentional. Is that legal?
    Don't forget the New Golden Rule. He has the gold, so he makes the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    The alt-right continues to be the most idiotic, poorly run, self-sabotaging bunch of morons I've ever seen. Words cannot express how much my opinion of this "movement" has soured since the beginning of the year. My opinions on race and immigration are unchanged and I continue to move rightward, but the alt-right is a $#@!ing dumpster fire that no thinking person should take seriously.
    I'm not sure what alt-right is trying to do, but they're not particularly good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    CNN is Jewish owned so i wasn't surprised by their hatred towards the white people. Remember its "The White's people fault for everything" Its the white people fault for what happened to the Jews.
    Why would a publicly jewish owned (I say publicly owned news station) be against the most pro Israel and most jewish president in the history of the US? This is the first president who has all his children(Baron is still too young) married, dating or engaged to jewish people. The first president who has a jewish daughter and jewish grand children in the white house.

If CNN is jewish owned as you say then their objection with him(if that is the case) must not be related to him being against the jews. That or maybe CNN is playing the part of the righteous opposition.
    Last edited by juleswin; 08-14-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Why would publicly a jewish owned (I say publicly owne news station be against the most pro Israel and most jewish president in the history of the US? This is the first president who has all his children(Baron is still too young) married, dating or engaged to jewish people. The first president who has a jewish daughter and jewish grand children in the white house.

If CNN is jewish owned as you say then their objection with him(if that is the case) must not be related to him being against the jews. That or maybe CNN is playing the part of the righteous opposition.
    Just look at their narratives.

I'm not sure what alt-right is trying to do, but they're not particularly good at it.
    Yes they are good at it, their goal is to black-wash the right.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'd actually like to see more of this connection to Soros. I'd actually like to get some concrete proof of antiFa being organized and bused into/paid travel from out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What slippery slope? Cops use it with impunity. Shouldn't others be allowed to?
    Exactly. Perhaps it shouldn't be used with "immunity" by anyone.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I wish there were more info on the helicopter. The fact that it crashed while flying around the protests is very suspicious. If someone shot at it and caused the crash there would be no real proof of that for perhaps a year or more as that is how long a typical aviation investigation takes. Even if an investigation shows it was caused by a bullet there would be little or no evidence pointing to who might have been doing the shooting. This is a question that will go unanswered for a long time unless someone comes forward with information on the shooter or shooters...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Exactly. Perhaps it shouldn't be used with "immunity" by anyone.
    Well the fact is, if you are in fear of your life from a person or people who are attempting to make you fear for your life, if you $#@! up and make a bad choice whose fault is it?

Should the convenience store clerk be responsible for the ricochet bullet that he tried to shoot the robber with?

Have you ever been in fear of your life? It's probably one of the most intense things you can feel, so it makes sense that people are going to $#@! up and make mistakes. So when they do, you can blame the person or group who made them fear for their life if it was not justified.

For example, a guy in his car reaching for his wallet after the cop asks for his license would be justified in reaching for his wallet. But he would not be justified if he pulled out a gun without informing him first.

Again, if this guy purposely waited for them to hit his car so he could run them over that would need to be proven. But from what we know his actions were not out of the realm of possibility of what a person who is in fear of their life might do.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

August 12th is also his birthday.

I still haven't seen any mention in the news about the video evidence showing the driver was attacked first. This is fascinating to me. They have to know about the evidence.

If you're a cop and you shoot at somebody and hit somebody else it is the person that was shot at that is charged.
    I was wondering why the guy that hit the car from behind starting the whole accident hasn't been identified, located and charged yet.

We have officially gotten to the point where we learn more from what the media doesn't say than what it does, and more from who officials don't arrest than who they do.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    If someone shot at it and caused the crash...
    ...we'd already know. Fact is, those machines are often bought used, seldom competently maintained, flown beyond the hour count where the FAA demands their retirement, and usually manned by real hotdogs.

Once again, what they aren't saying says it all.

On the other hand, if they knew Antifa shot it down, they'd be just as silent. But I don't know why they would. Besides, didn't it crash miles away from the protest?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-14-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I wish there were more info on the helicopter. The fact that it crashed while flying around the protests is very suspicious. If someone shot at it and caused the crash there would be no real proof of that for perhaps a year or more as that is how long a typical aviation investigation takes. Even if an investigation shows it was caused by a bullet there would be little or no evidence pointing to who might have been doing the shooting. This is a question that will go unanswered for a long time unless someone comes forward with information on the shooter or shooters...
    what time chopper crashed ?

what time driver fled scene ?

so many unanswered questions

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    man was fired from his job after a photo of him at the deadly Charlottesville white-supremacist rally went viral

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/man-f...141546570.html

White nationalists who participated in the deadly rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend are being identified on social media, and at least one man has lost his job as a result.

Top Dog, a hot-dog restaurant in Berkeley, California, said it fired Cole White on Saturday after the man was named by a Twitter account devoted to outing rally participants.
    "Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog," read a sign posted outside the restaurant on Sunday. "The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone."

He lives in Berkeley, and he's a "white nationalist"? Berkeley seems like the kind of place that Soros buses in protesters from. And Soros had bodies on both sides. There are no nazis, there is no kkk. There are just protesters paid by Soros to wear nazi and kkk costumes and fight with the paid protesters wearing the communist costumes.

So what are they planning for us next?

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/evg/d/c...264177049.html

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So what are they planning for us next?

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/evg/d/c...264177049.html
    Confederate monuments would be protected under altered OK bill
    http://newsok.com/article/5489750

Pick one....

http://uwf.edu/wlees/Monuments.pdf

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Soros/neoconservative false flag operation similar to the Ukraine revolution that was started by "neo-Nazis"? McMullin, McCain and Graham have connections?
    Soros was paying both sides. It's harder to have a planned, scripted event when only one of the sides has the script. Not impossible of course.

There were booyah alt right confederate flag, general lee statue loving southerners on one side. Also on that side were leftists wearing nazi costumes who were paid by Soros. And on the other side were the BLM who were paid by Soros.

In 2017, the Soros side is much better organized than those who oppose Soros. At this point, having some sort of protest, under these conditions, pretty much means that you want to discredit the point you're trying to make.

And you try to avoid protests when the Dems have control of the Mayor's office and the Governor's office.

That one's interesting. And we were part of the Confederacy. But all our heroes from that war were Indians, and I can't think of any statues to them off the top of my head.

Same BS over and over again, these fake events are not top notch.

I think it is who screeches the loudest now.

I'd actually like to see more of this connection to Soros. I'd actually like to get some concrete proof of antiFa being organized and bused into/paid travel from out of state.
    Yeah, that'd be good. The MSM makes things up all the time, most of what they're saying is BS. I have no idea if the Soros thing is true.

Easy rule of thumb, major terrorism = Israel, political skits = Soros. You can feel free to conclude that instantly.

Israel invented false flag. Don't forget USS Liberty - 1967.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Watching the video ... he never hit his brakes. He slammed into the car without even trying to stop.
    I definitely don't have all the facts nor am I making my own judgement. I am just saying a decent lawyer should be able to sway the jury pretty easily that a he (a WN) feared for his safety in a crowd of bat wielding antifa demonstrators.

In my own opinion, anyone who went to Charlottesville that weekend was an idiot.

Soros was paying both sides. It's harder to have a planned, scripted event when only one of the sides has the script. Not impossible of course.

There were booyah alt right confederate flag, general lee statue loving southerners on one side. Also on that side were leftists wearing nazi costumes who were paid by Soros. And on the other side were the BLM who were paid by Soros.

In 2017, the Soros side is much better organized than those who oppose Soros. At this point, having some sort of protest, under these conditions, pretty much means that you want to discredit the point you're trying to make.

And you try to avoid protests when the Dems have control of the Mayor's office and the Governor's office.
    Soros is losing the control in Europe. I have no doubts that Soros is trying to keep his influence in America though.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I think it is who screeches the loudest now.
    That's what it's supposed to look like. No one is cowering from the loud screechers. Those with the gold want loud screeching. Here, potentially pissed off people - complain about this. Are you satisfied? Have you had the opportunity to complain? Don't bother coming up with anything else we're doing that you might complain about.

We won't tell you this, but we're hoping to make it a felony to even suggest it's a good idea to boycott Israel. You don't want to get mixed up in felonies. Be mad at "racism" whatever that is. And feel free to attack a peaceful assembly with bats without legal consequences.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast