Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump threatens to use red flag laws against political enemies

Banned

Blog Entries

Trump threatens to use red flag laws against political enemies

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...77403353759744

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!
    Like i said, all registered Democrats should be red flagged, and have their guns taken.
    EZ Civil war win.

Same with people on depression meds, and SSRI's for their own safety, and the safety of others.
    After all, if they are on medication for a serious medical mental problem, they should not be allowed anywhere near killing tools.

I would have no problem with either of these laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYEmVmqxJQU
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-15-2019 at 08:54 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Like i said, all registered Democrats should be red flagged, and have their guns taken.
    EZ Civil war win.

Same with people on depression meds, and SSRI's for their own safety, and the safety of others.
    After all, if they are on medication for a serious medical mental problem, they should not be allowed anywhere near killing tools.

Some might say the same of you.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Maybe he is making a point to the left.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Some might say the same of you.
    Then it becomes a matter of who can enforce it.

I'd like to be on the side with the guns, not the side clamoring to disarm themselves.
    They want to be disarmed, let's do it, and do it legally. Hell we could even have a little thing where when they register democrat, they acknowledge they are giving up their right to bear arms.

Same with when they pick up their first SSRI prescription.

EZ Civil war win.

So, let me get this straight. You're ok with disarming your political enemies, and you think that will work out for the good?
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-15-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

EZ Civil war win.

That's not a threat. He's making the point to the commies that their totalitarian policies could be turned right around on them.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    That's not a threat. He's making the point to the commies that their totalitarian policies could be turned right around on them.
    I hope you are wrong.
    The sooner we can red flag the left, the better.
    Maybe even make actual red flags, like Chinese flags or old soviet flags, literal red flags.

Not illegal, just lose the right to bear arms.

They try to disarm us, watch what happens when we try to disarm them.
    they will wimper and shy down. Then we just have to build some good soap and lampshade factories, and a robust rail system.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You're ok with disarming your political enemies, and you think that will work out for the good?
    I'd like to see them fight (and die) for their second amendment rights that they want to give up.
    I just have no pity left for the stupid and weak.

Why should I care about the rights of somebody who wants to take mine?

I'd like to see them fight (and die) for their second amendment rights that they want to give up.
    I just have no pity left for the stupid and weak.

Why should I care about the rights of somebody who wants to take mine?
    You have been here all these years and still haven't figured out that power given to government can and will be turned on you. Either that or you're trolling.
    "The Patriarch"

IMO, he's not going to do anything.

Banned

Blog Entries
    You have been here all these years and still haven't figured out that power given to government can and will be turned on you. Either that or you're trolling.
    Trump has been president for 3 years, and you still can not figure out if he is trolling or not.

Banned

Blog Entries
    power given to government can and will be turned on you.
    Tell the CNN anchor constantly pushing for gun control that.

Wait, you don't have to, Donald trump did.

Trump has been president for 3 years, and you still can not figure out if he is trolling or not.
    Well, I'm not going to count on you to decipher him for me, regardless, he shouldn't be signaling support for red flag laws. Trolling or not.
    "The Patriarch"

I hope you are wrong.
    The sooner we can red flag the left, the better.
    Maybe even make actual red flags, like Chinese flags or old soviet flags, literal red flags.

Not illegal, just lose the right to bear arms.

They try to disarm us, watch what happens when we try to disarm them.
    they will wimper and shy down. Then we just have to build some good soap and lampshade factories, and a robust rail system.
    Because I don't know you, it's difficult to discern what you're serious about and what you aren't.

Here's all I know: the western, modern left are the ideological descendants of the Bolsheviks and they NEVER give up. They are insane and violent and they're pushing for civil war because anything less than total power and control is unacceptable to them. The day will come when the rest of us will have to capitulate or fight back. I'm gonna say that smoking them would probably be a lot easier while they are NOT in control. Easy to say but I have no idea what that would actually look like. I've followed a lot of foreign wars and can't quite think of a comparison to the situation here. The left is so crazed, now, that I see them like the Manson family - totally brainwashed, raged filled and without conscience.

We need real criminal justice reform and mental healthcare reform. They put people on drugs and make them worse and they kill themselves. They put people on drugs that make them need other drugs. Its all just a big government handout to drug companies and the people aren't getting the help they deserve. Lots of people go from state to state because the states can't afford it so they kick them out and they either become homeless or somehow make it to another city and that city provides them with the same $#@!ty mental healthcare and they don't get the help the need and they get kicked out. A lot of them end up in prison and that's why we don't have room for real criminals.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

THIS

It's akin to telling some totalitarian they should let the police routinely search their house if they have nothing to hide.

He said in a speech he supported them, it had nothing to do with the dumbass newsguy.
    "The Patriarch"

Then it becomes a matter of who can enforce it.

I'd like to be on the side with the guns, not the side clamoring to disarm themselves.
    They want to be disarmed, let's do it, and do it legally. Hell we could even have a little thing where when they register democrat, they acknowledge they are giving up their right to bear arms.

Same with when they pick up their first SSRI prescription.
    If you believe all that then I have an island off the Virgin Islands to sell you.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Banned

Blog Entries
    He said in a speech he supported them, it had nothing to do with the dumbass newsguy.
    The OP of this thread, and trump's tweet is specifically about Chris Cuomo, who was recently caught on camera going ballistic over being called "Fredo".

Not everybody will get it. Worldview clashes and all.

Cognitive dissonance causing people to think a thread is not about a dumbass newsguy when it literally is about a dumb ass news guy, a super leftist CNN news anchor, to be precise, named Chris Cuomo, and a Tweet by the president of the Untied States, saying said dumb ass news guy should have his right to bear arms being taken.

Even more amazing, said $#@!poster-in-chief and known connoisseur of filthy language, stated "filthy language" as one of the possible causes for a "red flag".

If you believe all that then I have an island off the Virgin Islands to sell you.
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-15-2019 at 09:42 PM.

It took me about negative eight months but I finally have answered the Q.

He is a puppet and a pawn who has little discernible principles based on free markets and/or freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    We need real criminal justice reform and mental healthcare reform. They put people on drugs and make them worse and they kill themselves. They put people on drugs that make them need other drugs. Its all just a big government handout to drug companies and the people aren't getting the help they deserve. Lots of people go from state to state because the states can't afford it so they kick them out and they either become homeless or somehow make it to another city and that city provides them with the same $#@!ty mental healthcare and they don't get the help the need and they get kicked out. A lot of them end up in prison and that's why we don't have room for real criminals.
    This is an extremely difficult problem. I have no idea how it should be tackled. Dr Drew has been all over this for some time and he's really angry that sh/tlibs refuse to acknowledge that metal illness and drug abuse is the main drive of homelessness.

As for prescription drugs, some DO help. Medication assisted therapy is the most successful in addiction. That said, we are talking a MASSIVE problem and lots of those people refuse help. Then that begs the question of whether they should detained and forced into treatment, against their will (not too successful in addition to due process and freedom).

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe he is making a point to the left.
    Quite possibly this. But, this statement can be taken either way. What exactly does he mean by this?

1) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo could be Red Flagged under such laws?
    2) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo should be Red Flagged under such laws?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Well, I'm not going to count on you to decipher him for me, regardless, he shouldn't be signaling support for red flag laws. Trolling or not.
    Trump already explained it earlier today. He did it to provoke the left into one upping him. They now choose a position that is even more rediculous. Then he can pivot and run a platform that is counter to their platform. This is how he takes control of the narrative from the fake news.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even more amazing, said $#@!poster-in-chief and known connoisseur of filthy language, stated "filthy language" as one of the possible causes for a "red flag".
    You might just be drunk.

What are you babbling about?

IMO, he's not going to do anything.
    But the next in line will institute Red Flag Laws.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The OP of this thread, and trump's tweet is specifically about Chris Cuomo, who was recently caught on camera going ballistic over being called "Fredo".

Not everybody will get it. Worldview clashes and all.

Cognitive dissonance causing people to think a thread is not about a dumbass newsguy when it literally is about a dumb ass news guy, a super leftist CNN news anchor, to be precise, named Chris Cuomo, and a Tweet by the president of the Untied States, saying said dumb ass news guy should have his right to bear arms being taken.

Why should I care about his tweet when he's made it clear we all need to be worried? More of the "own the left" stupidity while your own rights are in jeopardy.
    "The Patriarch"

This is an extremely difficult problem. I have no idea how it should be tackled. Dr Drew has been all over this for some time and he's really angry that sh/tlibs refuse to acknowledge that metal illness and drug abuse is the main drive of homelessness.

As for prescription drugs, some DO help. Medication assisted therapy is the most successful in addiction. That said, we are talking a MASSIVE problem and lots of those people refuse help. Then that begs the question of whether they should detained and forced into treatment, against their will (not too successful in addition to due process and freedom).
    The meds are massively overperscribed for a reason though and some people don't get the right meds. If you actaully read online the experience people have with these meds with the success stories is it took a lot of different cocktails of different meds before they get the right mix and that some of them have side effects that are way worse than the problem they were having. Sometimes they get put on these meds when they could of done alternative therapies. The doctors are too much in bed with the drug companies and are not on the side of the patients. They usually get huge amounts of kickbacks from the drug companies in order to sell the product they are literally drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Quite possibly this. But, this statement can be taken either way. What exactly does he mean by this?

1) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo could be Red Flagged under such laws?
    2) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo should be Red Flagged under such laws?
    How about Fredo, who spends his air time whipping up hate against conservatives and advocating gun control, be subjected to what he wants for those he hates.

Banned

Blog Entries
    You might just be drunk.

What are you babbling about?
    It is amazing, to watch a professional do his craft.

I too know how it works. The wiring under the board.

I have a human mind, and I set long ago to attain a new form of evolution. A memetic evolution.
    I have heard it said all magic stems from emotion, and I disagree, but I do know that emotion drives so very much of what we can attain as conscious beings.

It is a significant boost to the ego, when you watch the magicians hand, and knwo how he does it, whilst some ask "how did he do that" and others insist it must be magic.

To speak on multiple wavelengths, with the same words, is truly a craft that could only truly be born in the age of the internet.
    For in the age of the internet we are volunteered the paths to the minds of all, as they lay it out, without even thinking their attempts at persuasion are actually openings to their own persuasion.

These are the lower level minds., They never ascend, they never progress. They always take their own ideas, and the ideas of others, at face value, and then ascribe them to their own set of values instilled within themselves through their own experiences, always penning ideas and thoughts in their minds, that sound brilliantly enlightening to all who would read it, only to crush it in anger when they see nobody even cared what they had to say.

So when I write, I write to multiple people, all at once.

Why should I care about his tweet when he's made it clear we all need to be worried? More of the "own the left" stupidity while your own rights are in jeopardy.
    At first I worry that the magic trick may be discovered, and once discovered, lose it's magic. But then I realize, most of the audience are not magicians... ...the best they can do is gaze in awe, and ask... .."how did he do that?"

How did a real estate tycoon, with no political experience, do that?
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-15-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast