Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump: Voter ID must play 'very strong part' in deal on election security

Thumbs up Trump: Voter ID must play 'very strong part' in deal on election security

President Trump on Tuesday said Congress should not consider any "final agreement" on election security that does not include provisions mandating voters present identification while casting ballots.
    “No debate on Election Security should go forward without first agreeing that Voter ID (Identification) must play a very strong part in any final agreement. Without Voter ID, it is all so meaningless!” Trump tweeted Tuesday.

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...al-on-election
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree, but we need to get rid of the electronic ballot counters, and computer voting. They are too easily hacked to rig an election.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Gotta get that realid in there somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    All must be in the system.

Cuz' Messicans.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

^^^Look who thinks our elections should be open to fraud. ^^^

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

^^^Look who thinks our elections should be open to fraud. ^^^
    Hey Mr. BIG Government Bootlicker, ever think of working the precinct yourself, the way that it was intended?

Here you go again twisting the true freedom advocates who are opposed to RealID.

Don't try to weasel your way out it, I see the quoted replies right there.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hey Mr. BIG Government Bootlicker, ever think of working the precinct yourself, the way that it was intended?

Here you go again twisting the true freedom advocates who are opposed to RealID.

This thread isn't about REALID no matter how much you and the other pro-illegals voting crowd try to claim it is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Where the hll do you get off continuing to insult members and name call, are you paid well ?

''You must spread some Reputation around before negging the fk out of PAF again''

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread isn't about REALID no matter how much you and the other pro-illegals voting crowd try to claim it is.
    I suggested that you not try to weasel your way out of it but you failed anyway. Here, this might help, though I doubt it:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    All must be in the system.

Cuz' Messicans.

And don't CON me that TPTB/Lobbyists aren't thinking/considering/planning it, because I know otherwise.

“No debate on Election Security should go forward without...

I suggested that you not try to weasel your way out of it but you failed anyway. Here, this might help, though I doubt it:

And don't CON me that TPTB/Lobbyists aren't thinking/considering/planning it, because I know otherwise.
    LOL
    One troll quotes the other two as "proof" of his lies.

I posted the OP, nothing in the OP is about REALID.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Where the hll do you get off continuing to insult members and name call, are you paid well ?

''You must spread some Reputation around before negging the fk out of PAF again''
    If a sidewalk is a sidewalk, is it an insult if I call it a sidewalk?

I just had some horrible hot-wings last night which really pissed me off. They weren't even crispy. The place I usually get them at is on vacation for the week. How are the hot-wings in your neck of the woods?

LOL
    One troll quotes the other two as "proof" of his lies.

I posted the OP, nothing in the OP is about REALID.
    How long did it take you to figure out that Trump is a NY Lib, set aside the bones that he threw here and there? Hell, I had him pegged before the election, and even provided an On the Record well before the primaries.

Trust me when I tell you, RealID is in the pipeline.

If a sidewalk is a sidewalk, is it an insult if I call it a sidewalk?

I just had some horrible hot-wings last night which really pissed me off. They weren't even crispy. The place I usually get them at is on vacation for the week. How are the hot-wings in your neck of the woods?
    I'm a Vegetarian, haven't harmed or exploited a sentient creature in over 25 years,
    I live by conviction and conscience, you should try it.

How long did it take you to figure out that Trump is a NY Lib, set aside the bones that he threw here and there? Hell, I had him pegged before the election, and even provided an On the Record well before the primaries.

Trust me when I tell you, RealID is in the pipeline.
    If it is then we can oppose it together.

But this is about voterID.

You and the other trolls trying to make it about REALID just shows you support voter fraud.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm a Vegetarian, haven't harmed or exploited a sentient creature in over 25 years,
    I live by conviction and conscience, you should try it.
    I am so darned principled in freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility,, the conviction and conscience goes along with it ;-)

You should try reading on those principles instead of playing follow the statist leader. You two are hoot

Actually, for the most part during the week, I try to stay away from meats. Though I do treat myself to hot-wings during bike night and fish when dining on the weekend.

I am so darned principled in freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility,, the conviction and conscience goes along with it ;-)

You should try reading on those principles instead of playing follow the statist leader. You two are hoot

FO,

Why again, do you lock your doors .... :facepalm:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it is then we can oppose it together.

But this is about voterID.

You and the other trolls trying to make it about REALID just shows you support voter fraud.
    There you go again. NOBODY said a thing about supporting voter fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I agree, but we need to get rid of the electronic ballot counters, and computer voting. They are too easily hacked to rig an election.

True, but if we use paper ballots they'll just stuff the ballot boxes.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

FO,

Why again, do you lock your doors .... :facepalm:
    So that when people have the right to travel freely in public spaces, which I would never infringe upon, I can button up my Deeded Private Property to help circumvent any mischief. Of course, I know locked doors won't prevent it, but it will give me time to pull out my yadda yadda, if the need were ever to arise. And no, I do NOT want or need government goons to "help me save me please keep me safe!".

See how help I keep taxes down for you?

There you go again. NOBODY said a thing about supporting voter fraud.
    Jumping into a thread about voterID to claim it should be opposed by claiming it is about REALID is supporting voter fraud.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-14-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Worse yet, they won't even count entire counties, and keep the delegates far away from the floor during procedural, as they did down in Tampa.

There are ways to try and deal with that.

Or we could go to public voting like a caucus and deal with the societal consequences.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So that when people have the right to travel freely in public spaces, which I would never infringe upon, I can button up my Deeded Private Property to help circumvent any mischief. Of course, I know locked doors won't prevent it, but it will give me time to pull out my yadda yadda, if the need were ever to arise. And no, I do NOT want or need government goons to "help me save me please keep me safe!".

See how help I keep taxes down for you?
    You ensure a communist regime will take everything from us by supporting the communist invasion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not exactly, I've been advocating for years now, 3 copies;

Verifiable online;

Voter's
    Precincts
    Central Archive

I would also say fo to secret voting, that is how all the manipulation is allowed to thrive.

If there is real need to protect the voters, we will use existing laws.

We were all told as usual that they were protecting us by making it all secret, bl fkg sht, its always
    for our own safety, its a lie, it was just to insure that the 'right' Banker etc Candidate wins......

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voter fraud is real:
    Los Angeles county has a registration rate of 112% its adult population
    The entire state of California has a registration rate of 101%
    11 of 58 counties in CA have registration rates above 100%
    Is this why California is solid Blue?
    ��
    — Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) April 28, 2019

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I propose we set the voting up like we do the lottery. You get a ticket with a number on it that matches your ballot. The voting commission will put out a list in every town/city, in the local newspaper, with the vote tallies and the ticket numbers of all who voted. If your number doesn't pair up, exactly, to your vote, you have a number to call the secretary of state and complain. There also should be set up and voluntary independent group that you can call and complain to as well. So if many others call they can investigate it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Voter fraud is real:
    ��
    Fake news. If somebody dies and they do not notify the registrar, they are still on the voter rolls. If there were 100 people registered and one dies, there are now 99 eligible voters and 100 registered. If I move from LA to Chicago and don't notify the LA registrar of voters, there are now 100 registered voters and 98 eligible voters. Out of date voter registrations. I am not going to fly back to LA and vote there after I vote in Chicago and the dead guy isn't going to be voting. Places with higher turnover (people moving in and out of the state) are more likely to have higher "voter registration rate" percentages. Also depends on how often they update their rolls.

But you need to be careful about updating voter rolls and don't remove people who are indeed still eligible to vote there.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...s__140602.html

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls

Los Angeles County has started the process of removing from its registration rolls an estimated 1.5 million inactive voters who have moved, died or become ineligible to cast a ballot, an effort to comply with federal election law and a court settlement with Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog.

The county, the most populous in the United States, recently mailed notices to the inactive voters in an effort to verify their residency status and whether they are still alive. It’s the first time in 20 years that Los Angeles County has cleaned its voter rolls, having previously interpreted the federal law requiring it as not mandatory.
    Inactive registrations, for the most part, occur when voters move to another country or state or pass away but remain on the rolls.
    While Popper said he couldn't cite a specific example of voter fraud stemming from the inactive lists in California, he argued that letting voter-registration rolls remain messy and full of inactive registrations opens the door to fraud and undermines confidence in the integrity of the voting system.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-14-2019 at 09:16 PM.

How does voter ID equate to Real ID? Voter ID could easily be linked to a birth certificate or naturalization to insure the voter is a citizen.

I worked a precinct and guess what? You can't see jack because the ballots go into the machine and that's that. I watched as they were pulled from the machine and the boxes sealed but it's not like I got to ride along to the county facility where they went or got to actually verify anything. Without actual humans counting paper ballots, nothing is verifiable.

Voter fraud is real:
    ��
    Yep. That and that crooked vote harvesting BS which flipped every election in Orange country where a Republican won and should be illegal. Now we have motor voter all over so every state giving anyone with an address a DL gets registered to vote. There's also automatic mailing of absentee ballots, even if someone plans to vote in person. California is a corrupt communist sewer and the state of it's cities is a testament to commie rule - filthy plantations.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    How does voter ID equate to Real ID? Voter ID could easily be linked to a birth certificate or naturalization to insure the voter is a citizen.
    That's what Real ID is. That's why you have to show proof of citizenship in order to get a Real ID. State ID + immigration status = Real ID

https://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/...d-act-text.pdf
    (B) EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL STATUS- A State shall require, before issuing a driver's license or identification card to a person, valid documentary evidence that the person--
    (i) is a citizen or national of the United States;
    (ii) is an alien lawfully admitted for permanent or temporary residence in the United States;
    (iii) has conditional permanent resident status in the United States;
    (iv) has an approved application for asylum in the United States or has entered into the United States in refugee status; (v) has a valid, unexpired nonimmigrant visa or nonimmigrant visa status for entry into the United States;
    (vi) has a pending application for asylum in the United States;
    (vii) has a pending or approved application for temporary protected status in the United States;
    (viii) has approved deferred action status; or
    (ix) has a pending application for adjustment of status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States or conditional permanent resident status in the United States.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast