Thread: Tucker on Ukraine and NATO

Tucker on Ukraine and NATO

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...65928447967243
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tucker Carlson examines why so many people are interested in Ukraine and seem to want conflict with Russia

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

must watch
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Nobody brings up Ukraines Orange revolution, 2004, Bush Jr's admin meddled in Ukraine

This is what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    must watch
    Say what you want about Tucker, he has done a better job of publicizing much of Ron Paul's message to the general GOP listener than anyone.

I don't know about you, but I have been talking about these things with people forever, but once they see it on Tucker, all of a sudden they are repeating to me as if it was the first time they heard it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Say what you want about Tucker, he has done a better job of publicizing much of Ron Paul's message to the general GOP listener than anyone.

I don't know about you, but I have been talking about these things with people forever, but once they see it on Tucker, all of a sudden they are repeating to me as if it was the first time they heard it.
    Very true

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Carlson is a mixed bag. He puts out like this, then turns around a barfs up a hairball on America's kitchen floor.

That said, anyone who takes this presentation as even remotely accurate and truthful but still rejects the necessity for mass action against the fedgov is either a full-throttle imbecile, or has the Devil's dingdong in his butt.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

All the time, and I've learned to not to take a "I Told You So" posture with these people, but rather: "Yeah I know, what a crime, here's what we need to do about THAT!"

I'll take people getting fired up and aware about these things today, finally.

Even if you and I knew all about it 20 years ago.

It is frustrating as hell though.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Carlson is a mixed bag. He puts out like this, then turns around a barfs up a hairball on America's kitchen floor.

That said, anyone who takes this presentation as even remotely accurate and truthful but still rejects the necessity for mass action against the fedgov is either a full-throttle imbecile, or has the Devil's dingdong in his butt.
    It took a long time for the addlepated masses to get to this point of understanding, it will take just as long (or maybe not things are happening pretty rapidly) for them to figure out the only way out is a separation that may require a fight.

It took a long time for the addlepated masses to get to this point of understanding, it will take just as long (or maybe not things are happening pretty rapidly) for them to figure out the only way out is a separation that may require a fight.
    What kind of fight do people have? The only thing they care about is their consumables. In days of old each person was independent and capable for going extended periods without any new resources. They made do with what they had and overcame problems. Now people biitch and moan and have no ability to get by for a day without their addictions. I buy zip ties all the time from harbor freight when on sale. $0.0139 each. Some times when I cut them I reuse them. I thought about that yesterday when working on a project. Some people would act like why are you reusing an old zip tie they are cheap? Then reason set in. Do I want to drive to town to get one if I didn't have one? Consumer resources have replaced resourcefulness.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 01-23-2022 at 05:52 AM.

And how long will it take them to get right what "separation" should mean? I am not even sure that is possible for most. It would seem that once again the 3% will have to lead the 97 by its nose... and even then.

I am NOT in favor of secession, save as the absolute very last resort. Normatively, I'm absolutely OK with it, but in point of practical reality, it's a very dangerous move. Superorganization was inevitable ever since they placed the first stones at Sumer. The larger and better organized the settlement, the more powerful, and we don't have to rehash what that means, eh?

All modern nation-states are superorganisms - even the Vatican. Superorganization is a common denominator factor that, once Group A undertakes it, all other groups are then faced with the choice to follow suit or face the threat of subsumption or destruction by what will prove an irresistible power. This becomes clears some time shortly after Group A consumes Group B, and possibly Group C, after which the rest quickly twig and do what they can to themselves become superorganized.

The stark reality is this: China and Russia are the biggest superorganisms in terms of both military might and their blind avarice... after perhaps the USA. The only thing that keeps them respectful is the fact that were they to attack us, they would likely lose, but at the very least would suffer wild losses of every sort.

Breaking America up would certainly embolden them, especially the Chinese. And what if, were stoopid California to open its legs to China, post secession? Would the rest of us want huge Chinese bases manned with millions of troops and other means on our borders?

I assure you that this would happen, if for no other reason than that California would continue its current death spiral and China would hold out its hand with all kinds of cashola, which the imbeciles on the wrong coast would suck up as street whores with wealthy men's dingalings. China would then own California outrirght and they would have ten million troops in CA in matters of a few short months, guaRONtee.

Current reality tells us that backing away from superorganization would be a very bad move at this time. We should endeavor to correct the Republic, not dismantle it. If you doubt this, ask yourself what China and Russia would prefer - a giant monobloc nation with an army that could kill them in a heartbeat, or fifty lesser republics between which we all know there would be little to no cooperation in this era of ultra-partisan snowflakeship? Hint: there is only one right answer.

Countless people gave their lives for America. I don't think they should be repaid by dismantling it before all other options are first exhausted. Christ, we haven't even begun engaging in any meaningful civil disobedience - and no, rioting in Portland and other cities does not count.

The 3% will either pull this nation's bacon from the fire, or will allow all to be consumed. I wonder which it shall be. But while that sort of thing is happening, there needs to be work conducted and perfected that designs the future political reality of America. Ideally, a new Constitution along the lines of what I architected 30 years ago would be the path, but I hold zero hope of that. At the very least, something like the 28th Amendment I cooked up would be in order, outlining the fates worse than death that would await ANYONE acting in the name of the state for any unamended violation the rights of those whom they purport to serve, as well as corporate entity that attempts to secretly lobby any governmental instrument.

Put draconian punishments in place not only for the offenders, but their families, and the bull$#@! would end over night.

We COULD fix this in short order and with relative ease, if we really wanted to.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And how long will it take them to get right what "separation" should mean? I am not even sure that is possible for most. It would seem that once again the 3% will have to lead the 97 by its nose... and even then.

I am NOT in favor of secession, save as the absolute very last resort.
    I'm starting to think it would be easier to kick people out than to leave. Reverse secession uno card. 100% in favor of kicking out granting independence to states like California and New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I'm starting to think it would be easier to kick people out than to leave. Reverse secession uno card. 100% in favor of kicking out granting independence to states like California and New York.
    You read my mind, pal. And I am 100% serious about it. Either take one black state, like MA which is already a communo-fascist authoritarian $#@! hole and exile ALL lefties there, overcrowding being their problem moving forward, or let them emigrate to China, Singapore, or North Korea. I would not allow them to go to Australia as I have some mind to saving those poor, stupid bastards from their government.

I am absolutely in favor of exile. I do, in fact, have an entire architecture nearly worked out for a novel I have started. Thank God Bibi's going back to work today and I won't see her for a week or so. I will be able to get something done because when she's home I don't want to do anything. Dunno if it will be worth $#@!, but I'm going to write it all the same. Working title is "The Island".

Wish me luck.