View Poll Results: Can You Commit To Not Talking About Mark Levin?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Can Commit To Not Starting A Levin Thread And Not Commenting On Any Such Thread

104 79.39%
  • I Cannot Help Myself And May Comment On A Levin Thread Or Start A Levin Thread

27 20.61%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take The No Levin Challenge

Mark Levin loves Santorum. Literally.
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This is an easy challenge because I've never listened to Mark's show. I've only heard clips posted on RPFs.
    Awesome. And I am sorry you have been subjected to the clips.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by milo10 View Post
    I know this is kind of a joke thread, but will still state that I want to be aware of what the current talking points are against Ron.
    Right, but here's the thing. That concept is like watching two people looking at each other and discussing the sky. One guy say's the sky is blue. The other one says, no, it's not, it's pink. The other guy say's nope...it's blue. Then again, the other feller say's uh-uh. It's pink alright. Nah...it's blue..., say's the other dolt...no, the other guy say's again...it's pink.

Well, guess what? While that distraction was happening the thing was full of chemicals. Nobody saw that it was grey. Well...at least the folks watching the debate on whether it was blue or pink. Heck, they never even went outside to look. They just wanted to hear the meme.

Of course, those playing we ask, you decide knew full well it was grey. Why do you think they brought up the pink and the blue debate in the first place?...theoretically, of course.
    This is what purpose memes serve. You see? Turn them off....please?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 01-18-2013 at 09:24 PM.

I never talk about that guy, or Rush, or Hannity or whatever.

We should be doing the same for all disinformational douches like Piers Morgan.

Stop thinking about the monster and it will disappear.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

In before itshappening shows up and waxes eloquent about how nice and polite he-who-shall-not-be-named is being lately to Rand.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Cmon everybody. Take the Levin Challenge! But do not talk of Levin.
    There are two rules for the Levin Challenge. Rule one: You do not talk about the Levin Challenge. Rule two: You DO NOT talk about the Levin Challenge.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I read this as the no yeast challenge.

I am so ridiculously good at this challenge
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Awesome. And I am sorry you have been subjected to the clips.
    n/p. Since then I have replenished the brain cells that exposure to Levin's stupidity destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by LibertasPraesidium View Post
    I was trying to say this about the facebook group that is anti Ron paul, by all rights we are under our own right advocating that they be quiet when they have as much right to speak as we do. The difference is that when we don't pay attention and over-react to their comments they lose credibility, and eventually people begin to see the insanity that plagues them. Ignore them, and they will go away. If the do not, we can best them in debates. I have already issued challenges to many on the stop ron paul group of having legitimate peaceful, no namecalling debates, and have been declined. The best answer thus far is "we just like to bash RP." "I don't want to turn the group into a debate group" I told them I support them. (if they are reading this you know who this is.) :P
    Very well spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post

I like your theory. Very much.

Mark who? ( i just made my new daily quota of M.L namedrops! )

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    There are two rules for the Levin Challenge. Rule one: You do not talk about the Levin Challenge. Rule two: You DO NOT talk about the Levin Challenge.
    You just broke both rules
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

One cannot simply not comment on a Mark Levin thread.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He's the worst of the bunch. Nothing but a complete shill for Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    One cannot simply not comment on a Mark Levin thread.
    But his show is boring and without substance. He pauses at length as if he is about to say something profound. Then he doesn't.

I can commit to not starting Levin threads.

Damn it! I had completely forgotten about Vladimir Levin! He was that close to vanishing off the face of the earth!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I can commit to not starting Levin threads.
    Don't confuse Levain Bread with a Levin Thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12