Thread: Unfortunately the Evidence shows that the Pentagon not China initiated the pandemic

Unfortunately the Evidence shows that the Pentagon not China initiated the pandemic

It appears that Fauci was working for the CIA/Pentagon - the military industrial complex now includes Healthcare

1) The former director of the CDC admitted that the agency engineered viruses which were sent to Iraq to be used in Iran ;

2- The Pentagon commissioned virologist Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison to genetically manipulate the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralizing antibodies, effectively making the human population defenseless against its reemergence

3- During 2019 Netanyahu was adamantly demanding that Trump attack China because the latter was ignoring sanctions against Iran. China and Iran were the first countries infected.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    'I apologize for my earlier mistake'

Let's wait till investigations are completed and all facts come out.
    https://id2020.org/
    Since 2016, ID2020 has advocated
    ID2020 is a nongovernmental organization which advocates for digital ID
    VAX Passports.
    since 2016

Tony Fraudci promised the plandemic at the end of Trumps Term.

It was Pre-Planned. Dark Winter was Prep for Govt involved.. and Biden was Involved in 2001..

Trump was not even an issue. PARK YOUR TDS FOR A MOMENT AND LET IT SINK IN.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It's obvious to even the smart phone fools that president Donald played a major role in staging the "pandemic". Are you really saying that the Donald is such a fool that he simply let his fraudulent advisers decide what he did and said?

I think that lying Donald played his role because he sides with the eugenics psychopaths, and loves the pain and suffering of the useless eaters...

It was Pre-Planned. Dark Winter was Prep for Govt involved.. and Biden was Involved in 2001..
    Did I miss something on Biden being involved in 2001?!? In what exactly?
    9/11 as a start of the War on terror, that has been reshaped into the war on the common cold?

If you're thinking about 9/11, it could be argued that Trump was connected to the cabal that staged the terror - Larry Silverstein, Rudy Giuliani, etc.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Does it have to be either/or?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Are you really saying that the Donald is such a fool that he simply let his fraudulent advisers decide what he did and said?
    That does have verisimilitude.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Does it have to be either/or?
    Good point , the CIA could be working for the chicoms .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Good point , the CIA could be working for the chicoms .
    Communism was a British Royal creation (Engles) used to dismantle the Russian Empire (the only real competition the British had in Asia). Israel is a British Creation. Saudi Arabia is a British Creation. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. All British (and check out their lockdowns for reference). Our Deep State (Federal Reserve/CIA/Media) is loyal to the City of London. It looks like the British decided in the Cold War to weaken America & Europe, enrich their corporations, and divide the communist block (to weaken the Stalinists who, like the NSDAP before them, had grown too big for their britches) by opening China and building them into a globalist industrial powerhouse. Now the British Deep State will foment a war between the US & China to destroy both, massively increase debt, and officially reincorporate the United States back into the British (World) Empire. Once America had been pacified (and disarmed) they will institute a world government (controlled from London behind the scenes). Cecil Rhodes dream will be realized and the American Revolution will be extinguished.

They will lose. Cecil Rhodes can rot in hell.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    'I apologize for my earlier mistake'

Let's wait till investigations are completed and all facts come out.
    Really?

Do you believe that the Pentagon/CIA is going to let the truth come out?

Any congressional Investigation will suppress , conceal , cover up the evidence.

Have you read the 09/11 Commission report?

The issue concerning WHAT MOTIVATED THE HIJACKERS was covered up.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

Did I miss something on Biden being involved in 2001?!? In what exactly?
    Biden has been in DC for 40 Years.. old swamp creature.
    He is not the Blank that Obama was..
    He is aware of the Dark Winter Exercise, was likely involved in some part,,and mentioned it in connection with the Plandemic.

I was never a Trump Fan..and personally dislike his style..
    But I don't blame everything on him..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://id2020.org/

VAX Passports.
    since 2016

I agree with everything that you stated, but I do not give passes to anybody, certainly not Trump.

Trump knew what he was doing and knew what he was signing. He met with Gates at least a couple of times, attended meetings at GAVI and promised billions of dollars, hired Gates’ stooge Moncef Sloui to head OWS, and never vetoed a single bill which contained billions and billions of tax payer dollars to Globalist companies/organizations.

Simply put: if Trump (R), Career Businessman, was that jacked-up-mentally-retarded that he didn’t know why who or what he was funding on our tax dime, he had NO business anywhere near that stinking White House.

Never, Ever, Fund the Enemy.

Furthermore, you and I have been getting the information out for at least well over a year now, yet here Trump is still spouting and demanding credit for his Trumpvaccine.

I didn’t even bring up the rest of beyond sickening-pathetic record.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

I didn’t even bring up the rest of beyond sickening-pathetic record.
    He would have never gotten the chair in the office if he was half of Ron Paul,, for the same reason a man like Ron will NEVER be allowed..

Trump is a Blowhard and a braggart who takes credit for the work of others.

I expect nothing more or less from him.

he did not plan no orchestrate this,, and actually was a bump in the road.

by my observation.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He would have never gotten the chair in the office if he was half of Ron Paul,, for the same reason a man like Ron will NEVER be allowed..

by my observation.
    I agree partially again.

As for the rest, those who voted or want to see that “bump in the road” run again 2024, should be relaxed and content to deal with the consequences. Let Freedom Ring, .5% of the time.

From what I know of him and his entire life-long past, he is nothing more than a NY Lib, inserted into the R party to flock them in. It worked like a charm.

Stay cool, bro, nothing against you, I’m just trying to preach the truth ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

He is not the Blank that Obama was..
    From what I've read, Barack Obama was recruited by the CIA as a teenager (like his mother), and became a Wall Street attorney, before being selected as the black "outsider" to become US president.

I was never a Trump Fan..and personally dislike his style..
    But I don't blame everything on him..
    I blame Trump for continuing and expanding the fascist policies of his predecessors, and of course his role in staging the COVID pandemic (including approving the depopulation vaccines at Warp speed)...

He is aware of the Dark Winter Exercise, was likely involved in some part,,and mentioned it in connection with the Plandemic.
    I don't agree that this "pandemic" was planned since the "Dark winter" exercise (but didn't have a clue that you were referring to this "exercise").
    Vaccines go back 200 years, which has always been planned as a ploy to depopulate the earth.

I think that it's more appropriate to see the corona pandemic, as a continuation of the AIDS scandal, which Donald Trump (once again) has always supported...

They don't want you to see the following 90 minute documentary on AIDS, including Fauci's role (my wild guess is that it will be deleted by Youtube).

https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...php?f=21&t=895
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    I blame Trump for continuing and expanding the fascist policies of his predecessors, and of course his role in staging the COVID pandemic (including approving the depopulation vaccines at Warp speed)...
    I think the elites know that there is a extinction level event{ele} disaster coming. They will say that they tried to let the public know but they would not listen. Oddly enough I do think the elites want some to survive. They want the strongest to survive. The strong of course will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think the elites know that there is a extinction level event{ele} disaster coming. They will say that they tried to let the public know but they would not listen. Oddly enough I do think the elites want some to survive. They want the strongest to survive. The strong of course will survive.
    Wrong. They want the weak to survive. The strong have been marginalised, disenfranchised and targeted for decades.
    They want dependents and workers only.
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-05-2021 at 08:31 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're both right. They want to live, and they want a small amount of the weak to live, to be their slave class. This convid crap is just getting the logistics worked out for the real run on the other side of the pole shift.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    It appears that Fauci was working for the CIA/Pentagon - the military industrial complex now includes Healthcare

1) The former director of the CDC admitted that the agency engineered viruses which were sent to Iraq to be used in Iran ;

2- The Pentagon commissioned virologist Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison to genetically manipulate the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralizing antibodies, effectively making the human population defenseless against its reemergence

3- During 2019 Netanyahu was adamantly demanding that Trump attack China because the latter was ignoring sanctions against Iran. China and Iran were the first countries infected.

Unfortunately the Evidence thus far clearly shows that the Pentagon not China initiated the pandemic

Sad
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

by my observation.
    Which means that Trump was either in on it from the beginning or TPTB knew him so well, they could play his brattiness perfectly.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Which means that Trump was either in on it from the beginning or TPTB knew him so well, they could play his brattiness perfectly.
    He did just stand up in front of a crowd for over an hour and a half with his pants on backwards. So there's that...
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Unfortunately the Evidence thus far clearly shows that the Pentagon not China initiated the pandemic

Sad
    Seemed pretty obvious to me- but most were too much in TLS to pay attention.
    There is no spoon.

Sad
    Military Industrial Complex/City of London Banks/Off-Shore Tax Havens/Corporate Media and Social Media = British Empire 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    He did just stand up in front of a crowd for over an hour and a half with his pants on backwards. So there's that...

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Do you really understand how utterly STUPID that post makes you?.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you really understand how utterly STUPID that post makes you?.
    You are simply repeating Stupid $hit That some Phuckwad posted online..
    without even checking..

and fixated on wrinkles rather than substance Is EPIC STUPIDITY.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-07-2021 at 09:17 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom