Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Right after we legalize rape.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I no longer admit to being from NYC. Too embarrassing, even for me.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Satanic Feminism is based on Faxneld’s doctoral dissertation, which was awarded the Donner Institute Prize for Eminent Research on Religion. It discusses how prominent feminists—primarily between 1880 and 1930—used Satan as a symbol of their rejection of the so-called “patriarchal traits of Christianity”. It shows that these women were inspired by the period’s most influential new religion, Theosophy, and how the anti-Christian discourses of radical secularism affected feminism.
    Satanic Feminism sheds a new light on the early feminist movement. It discusses neglected or unknown aspects of the intellectual connections of early feminism with Satanism in a way that nobody before Faxneld has dared to do. In doing so, he richly illustrates how leading figures of the early feminist movement, such as the suffragette Elizabeth Cady Stanton, the actress Sarah Bernhardt and the poet Renée Vivien, viewed God as the precursor of patriarchy and Satan as an ally in the fight against it.
    This feminist view of Satan as the liberator of women, according to Faxneld, was “intertwined with prominent anticlerical, left-wing, and esoteric currents of its time”. Examples in his book include feminists employing Lucifer as a symbol of revolution and eulogising him as an anti-patriarchal figure. As Faxneld points out, Satanism and feminist politics were interwoven from the first appearance of the theme of Satan as a benevolent revolutionary figure and the liberator of womankind.
    In these anti-biblical narratives, Satan is “seen as an ally in the struggle against patriarchy supported by God the Father and his male priests. Eve’s ingestion of the forbidden fruit becomes a heroic act of rebellion against the tyranny of God and Adam.” Thus Satan becomes a powerful ally in the struggle against a tyrannical patriarchy supported by God the Father and his Son.
    According to Faxneld, in the Scandinavian folk beliefs recorded by the feminists in the nineteenth century, “Satan could function as a helper of women when it comes to getting rid of an unwanted child.” Faxneld is particularly interested in the process whereby a sinister figure from the Bible, Satan, is elevated into “something positive and specifically with feminist connotations for certain people”. To understand why this would be so, he argues that the elevation of Satan as a feminist hero “constituted an important part of a much broader cultural tendency to dislodge all biblical characters from the position fixed by centuries of tradition, and therefore destabilising the entire [social] order of Christianity”.
    Nineteenth-century feminists singled out Christianity along with the state as a key institution supporting the subjugation of women. In such a view, “the Christian ideal of wifely obedience, and marriage as such”, was seen as “incompatible with woman’s right to govern herself”. So they viewed Satan as a positive figure and Christianity was an obstacle that had to be removed for women to be emancipated.
    The first major systematic attempt at feminist Bible criticism was a book called The Womens Bible (in two volumes, 1895 to 1898) by the American suffragette Elizabeth Cady Stanton and her revising committee. This committee included members from England, Finland, England, Scotland, Austria and France, thus making it an international project.
    The Womens Bible amounts to a satanic inversion of the biblical account of the Fall. Stanton and her colleagues felt they had to deal with the patriarchal use of the story in Genesis 3. One way of doing so, which seems to have been rather widespread, was to turn the biblical narrative on its head, thus making Eve a heroine and the serpent benevolent. So Eve is eulogised in her consumption of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, and depicted in collusion with Satan as a liberator from her male counterpart. With a benevolent Satan, Eve’s actions in the Garden become laudable, and women are thus superior to men “for being the first to heed Satan’s advice”.
    Stanton was not just another feminist—she was widely recognised as the leading figure of the early women’s rights movement. In her introduction to The Womans Bible, she proclaims church and clergy “the very powers that make woman’s emancipation impossible”, and explains to her female readers that “your political and social degradation are but an outgrowth of your status in the Bible”. Stanton then likens Satan to the great Greek philosophers Socrates and Plato, since “his powers of conversation and asking puzzling questions, were no doubt marvellous, and he roused in the woman that intense thirst for knowledge”. In the introduction of The Womens Bible, Stanton
    brings up the teaching that Eve caused the Fall of Man, and how this has been used to subjugate women ever since. In the detailed commentary on Genesis 3, she rejects the general idea of the Fall and states her view that the Darwinian theory of the gradual growth of the race from a lower to a higher type of animal life is more hopeful and encouraging.
    The Womens Bible is notorious for telling the history of how devil-worshipping witches were turned into champions of science and women’s rights, demon-lovers were portrayed as allies in the struggle against patriarchal oppression, and so on. In a letter to the editor of the Critic, after the publication of the notorious book, Stanton notes the following implication of her deconstruction of Genesis 3: “Take the snake, the fruit tree and the woman from the tableau, and we have no fall, nor frowning judge, no Inferno, no everlasting punishment—hence no need of a Savior.”
    Stanton’s undertaking was not unique in feminist circles. As Faxneld points out, across Europe we can find many examples of how Genesis 3 was repeatedly treated in highly critical fashion by those early feminists, for instance, in the widely popular Penthesileia: A Womens Breviary for Man-hating Moments (1907), by the German feminist Leonie Meyerhof.
    The founder of the spiritualistic movement called Theosophy, Helena Blavatsky, is notorious for promoting Satanic inversions of Genesis 3, arguing that “Satan, the enemy of God, is in reality, the highest divine Spirit”. Blavatsky’s books Isis Unveiled (1877) and The Secret Doctrine (1888) were hugely successful, the first book selling roughly half a million copies up until 1980. These books depict the Fall positively, as a significant event that implies an up-valuation of women: “She is no longer responsible for mankind’s fall into sin but is instead actively involved in the gaining of spiritual wisdom from the benevolent snake.”
    According to Blavatsky, Satan—or Lucifer, or the Devil, as she often uses the names interchangeably—brought mankind spiritual wisdom and is “the spirit of Intellectual Enlightenment and Freedom of Thought”. Beginning in September 1887 she published a journal in England called Lucifer, which infamously spread the notion of a connection between the use of pro-Satan symbolism and the struggle for women’s rights.
    There was another feminist periodical in the United States also called Lucifer. Through its choice of name, in combination with a heavy emphasis on women’s rights, it disseminated the image of Satan and female emancipation as related. As Dr Faxneld notes, Lucifer was an influential American feminist organ for more than twenty-five years. By 1879 it reached readers in at least thirty-seven American states and at least eight other countries. In 1907 it was decided to change the title to The American Journal of Eugenics, and to make eugenic issues which had been part of the feminist discourse more or less its sole concern.
    Faxneld notes that no woman in the nineteenth century could match Sarah Bernhardt in influence and popularity. The French stage actress starred in some of the most popular French plays of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, including La Dame aux Camelias by Alexandre Dumas and Ruy Blas by Victor Hugo. Georges Bernier wrote that Bernhardt “had the gift of being worshipped by officialdom, high society, people of the lower classes, as well as by elitist coteries of writers and artists”.
    According to Faxneld, Bernhardt frequently played with “a symbolism closely connected to Satanism, and, for example, sculpted a figurine that can be seen as a portrait of herself as the Devil”. Parisian lesbians used her as a role model when forging subversive sexual identities because “much of her behaviour was clearly disruptive of gender roles: wearing men’s clothes on and off the stage”.
    Sylvia Townsend Warner also receives special treatment in Satanic Feminism. Warner “was educated by an atheist father of great learning and was intimately acquainted with the Bible from an early age”. Her debut novel, Lolly Willowes, or The Loving Huntsman (1926), tells the tale of Laura “Lolly” Willowes, who ends up becoming a witch liberated and empowered by Satan. This novel, says Faxneld, “is quite possibly the most explicit and conspicuous literary example ever of programmatic Satanic feminism”. As he points out, Lolly Willowes is the pinnacle of the nineteenth-century feminist tradition of presenting Satan as a “benign and compassionate liberator”. “Warner makes the theme of Satan as the emancipator primarily of women fully explicit, even to the point of saying that his assistance to men does not really count.”
    Lolly Willowes caused a major stir and received highly favourable reviews. The book draws on contemporary understandings of witch cults and worked very much within a tradition of Satanic feminism. There were important aspects of the text that directly relate to “demonic lesbianism, a view of Christianity as a central pillar of patriarchy, and nature being coded as Satan’s feminine realm where he can offer immunity from the pressures of a male-dominated society”.

More at: https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/201...der-the-spell/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I no longer admit to being from NYC. Too embarrassing, even for me.
    Anybody from places like NYC, California, Illinois need to lie and say their from a different state.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Interesting situation in #Sweden : women terrorized by alien men who throw stones and call them names, but local men do not interfere. Why? They say: ‘because it is mainly women who voted for politics which enable it all’. https://t.co/DyX96XRZad
    — Bilyana Martinovsky (@BMartinovski) October 30, 2019

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why did the victim come home at 4am? Must be justified...

Florida Cosplay/Cam Girl, Melissa Turner stabs her boyfriend to death and waits 4 hours to call 911
    October 29, 2019

Melissa Turner, 26, has been arrested and charged with the bloody murder of her boyfriend Matthew Trussler, 25.

The couple argued after he woke her up when returning home at 4 am on October 18th. During the fight she stabbed him to death and left him to bleed out.

After waiting 4 hours to call for help, she claimed she found him on the back patio of their property in Riverview, FL, and that she tried to revive Trussler but didn’t know what had happened to him.

Her story changed once police detectives found chilling surveillance footage, from the neighbours, that captured audio around 4.30 am that morning of a female telling someone “you stay down” and “so, $#@!ing die” and what sounds like glass breaking. Over the next several minutes the female voice can be heard saying “I hate you,” and then “get up,” whilst a male voice is unable to be made out.
    More: https://truecrimesociety.com/2019/10...s-to-call-911/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

A Twitter user received over 126,000 ‘likes’ after she bragged about stealing a “homophobic” white woman’s purse and spending her money on tacos.
    Yes, really.
    “A white woman spawned out of nowhere today and started being homophobic to me so I stole her purse and now miss thing’s ID is resting in a target trashcan and her money is paying for my tacos and rent,” tweeted a user called @Yourholygaymom, who describes herself as “the high priestess of gay twitter.”
    a white woman spawned out of nowhere today and started being homophobic to me so I stole her purse and now miss thing's ID is resting in a target trashcan and her money is paying for my tacos and rent
    — alyssa @Yourholygaymom) November 3, 2019
    The tweet was well received by Twitter’s hordes of “yass girl” human amoebas, receiving 11.8 thousand retweets and over 126,000 likes.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/woman-brags...es-on-twitter/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Woman stabbed another in belief she was wearing fur
    By MARK GILLISPIE
    November 21, 2019

CLEVELAND (AP) — A woman with a history of attacks on people wearing fur has been charged with attempted murder for stabbing a woman she believed was wearing the material at a church outside Cleveland, police said.

Meredith Lowell, 35, is being held on a $1 million bond after the attack Wednesday afternoon at a Presbyterian church in Cleveland Heights.

The victim had brought children she was babysitting to the church for choir practice, and Lowell stabbed her twice in the arm and once in the abdomen with a kitchen knife, according to a Cleveland Heights police report.
    More: https://apnews.com/404a5fa3cb33492bb27220cd3e2d7f2c
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Woman stabbed another in belief she was wearing fur
    By MARK GILLISPIE
    November 21, 2019

COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio woman who compared animal-welfare work to the liberation of World War II concentration camps has been charged with soliciting a hit man to fatally shoot or slit the throat of a random fur-wearer, federal authorities said.

Meredith Lowell, 27, of Cleveland Heights, appeared Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Cleveland, where a magistrate judge ordered her held by the U.S. Marshals Service pending a hearing next week, court records show. One of her defense attorneys, Walter Lucas, declined comment when reached by phone after the court appearance.

Investigators say the FBI was notified in November of a Facebook page Lowell created under the alias Anne Lowery offering $830 to $850 for the hit and saying the ideal candidate would live in northeast Ohio, according to an FBI affidavit filed with the court on Friday.

The affidavit says an FBI employee posing as a possible hit man later began email correspondence with Lowell, and she offered him $730 in jewelry or cash for the killing of a victim of at least 12 years but "preferably 14 years old or older" outside a library near a playground in her hometown.

"You need to bring a gun that has a silencer on it and that can be easily concealed in your pants pocket or coat. ... If you do not want to risk the possibility of getting caught with a gun before the job, bring a sharp knife that is (at least) 4 inches long, it should be sharp enough to stab someone and/or slit their throat to kill them. I want the person to be dead in less than 2 minutes," says an email reprinted in the affidavit.

She told the undercover employee she wanted to be on site when the slaying took place so she could distribute "papers" afterward, the affidavit says. She hoped to be arrested so she could call attention to her beliefs and to get out of the home she shared with her parents and brothers who eat meat and eggs and use fur, leather and wool, investigators said.

Reprinted emails also say Lowell wrote that she sees nothing wrong with "liberating" animals from fur factory farms and laboratories since "soldiers liberated people from Nazi camps in World War 2."

She also criticized a new aquarium in Cleveland - saying "it is wrong for animals to be taken against their will and put into their (equivalent) of a bathtub" - and research by the Cleveland Clinic, where she said animals should be "liberated and put somewhere where they are not tortured."

Lowell faces a hearing next Tuesday to determine whether she will be given the opportunity to post bail or be detained without bond pending resolution of the case.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Mother, 2 Children Died From Boston Parking Garage Fall In ‘Likely Double Murder-Suicide’

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/12/...ildren-deaths/

December 26, 2019 at 5:00 pmFiled Under:Boston News, Erin Pascal, Ruggles

BOSTON (CBS/AP) — New details emerged Thursday as authorities continue to investigate the deaths of a mother and two young children who were found unconscious near a Boston parking garage on Christmas Day. Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins described the case as a likely double-murder suicide at a news conference.

She identified the woman as 40-year-old Erin Pascal, of West Roxbury, and the children as 4-year-old Allison and 16-month-old Andrew.

Kristina Rex
    ✔ @KristinaRex
    NEW: This is Erin Pascal of West Roxbury, the 40-year-old mother who investigators believe threw her two children off the top of a parking garage before jumping herself in a double murder suicide on Christmas Day. #WBZ

View image on Twitter
    2:30 PM - Dec 26, 2019 · Boston, MA
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    36 people are talking about this

“The evidence collected thus far suggests these deaths. . . . were very likely a double murder-suicide,” Rollins said.

According to Rollins, it appears the two children fell first, then the mother.

Related: Witnesses, Police Process Christmas Day Tragedy After Death Of Woman And 2 Children

WBZ-TV Chief Investigate Reporter Cheryl Fiandaca reported that, according to sources, there appears to have been a domestic dispute between the children’s mother and father. Sources said Pascal took the children from their home, and the father called police to say that she appeared to be suicidal.

Cheryl Fiandaca
    ✔ @CherylFiandaca
    Sources: Tragic deaths of mother & 2 children.
    Appears to have involved domestic dispute between children's mother & father. Mother took children from the home. Father called police said she appeared to be suicidal. Bodies of all 3 later discovered at #Boston parking garage #WBZ

2:09 PM - Dec 26, 2019
    22 people are talking about this
    The woman and children were found unconscious Wednesday around 1:30 p.m. on a sidewalk near the Renaissance Parking Garage. They were rushed to an area hospital, where they were pronounced dead.

Rollins said the investigation is still in the “very early stages” and authorities aren’t aware of any kidnapping complaints at this time.

“Yesterday the unspeakable happened and now we are all struggling to make sense of the circumstances surrounding these deaths,” she said.

Video showed police looking at an SUV, with several doors wide open, parked on the top level of the parking garage, which is adjacent to the Ruggles MBTA rail station. Police said there were two child car seats in the vehicle.

The car police are investigating in connection with the two children and one woman found dead near Ruggles station Christmas Day. (WBZ-TV)

Neighbors are struggling to make sense of what happened.

“It’s one thing to take your own life, but defenseless kids, it’s horrible,” said Seth Tenenbaum who lives just a few doors down from the family. He remembers seeing the children in the yard.

“It’s just a horrible story,” Tenenbaum said. “I mean the defenseless kids. Anybody who could do that to their own children – it’s terrible”

The medical examiner’s office will determine the ultimate cause of death.

The investigation will be headed by Rollins’s office, with assistance from Boston Police, Boston Transit Police, and Northeastern University Police. The deaths occurred outside a garage that is owned by the school.

Rollins confirmed this was the same parking garage where Boston College student Alexander Urtula jumped to his death in May on the day he was scheduled to graduate. Another suicide happened at the garage earlier in the month.

“If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide, there are services available to help you,” Rollins said. “This Christmas Day tragedy demonstrates the urgency of addressing mental health, suicide and homicide.”

Anyone who needs help Samaritans statewide hotline 877-800-HOPE. Help is also available through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by calling 1-800-273-TALK.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mother, 2 Children Died From Boston Parking Garage Fall In ‘Likely Double Murder-Suicide’

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/12/...ildren-deaths/

December 26, 2019 at 5:00 pmFiled Under:Boston News, Erin Pascal, Ruggles

BOSTON (CBS/AP) — New details emerged Thursday as authorities continue to investigate the deaths of a mother and two young children who were found unconscious near a Boston parking garage on Christmas Day. Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins described the case as a likely double-murder suicide at a news conference.

She identified the woman as 40-year-old Erin Pascal, of West Roxbury, and the children as 4-year-old Allison and 16-month-old Andrew.

Kristina Rex
    ✔ @KristinaRex
    NEW: This is Erin Pascal of West Roxbury, the 40-year-old mother who investigators believe threw her two children off the top of a parking garage before jumping herself in a double murder suicide on Christmas Day. #WBZ

View image on Twitter
    2:30 PM - Dec 26, 2019 · Boston, MA
    36 people are talking about this

“The evidence collected thus far suggests these deaths. . . . were very likely a double murder-suicide,” Rollins said.

According to Rollins, it appears the two children fell first, then the mother.

Related: Witnesses, Police Process Christmas Day Tragedy After Death Of Woman And 2 Children

WBZ-TV Chief Investigate Reporter Cheryl Fiandaca reported that, according to sources, there appears to have been a domestic dispute between the children’s mother and father. Sources said Pascal took the children from their home, and the father called police to say that she appeared to be suicidal.

Cheryl Fiandaca
    ✔ @CherylFiandaca
    Sources: Tragic deaths of mother & 2 children.
    Appears to have involved domestic dispute between children's mother & father. Mother took children from the home. Father called police said she appeared to be suicidal. Bodies of all 3 later discovered at #Boston parking garage #WBZ

2:09 PM - Dec 26, 2019
    22 people are talking about this
    The woman and children were found unconscious Wednesday around 1:30 p.m. on a sidewalk near the Renaissance Parking Garage. They were rushed to an area hospital, where they were pronounced dead.

Rollins said the investigation is still in the “very early stages” and authorities aren’t aware of any kidnapping complaints at this time.

“Yesterday the unspeakable happened and now we are all struggling to make sense of the circumstances surrounding these deaths,” she said.

Video showed police looking at an SUV, with several doors wide open, parked on the top level of the parking garage, which is adjacent to the Ruggles MBTA rail station. Police said there were two child car seats in the vehicle.

The car police are investigating in connection with the two children and one woman found dead near Ruggles station Christmas Day. (WBZ-TV)

Neighbors are struggling to make sense of what happened.

“It’s one thing to take your own life, but defenseless kids, it’s horrible,” said Seth Tenenbaum who lives just a few doors down from the family. He remembers seeing the children in the yard.

“It’s just a horrible story,” Tenenbaum said. “I mean the defenseless kids. Anybody who could do that to their own children – it’s terrible”

The medical examiner’s office will determine the ultimate cause of death.

The investigation will be headed by Rollins’s office, with assistance from Boston Police, Boston Transit Police, and Northeastern University Police. The deaths occurred outside a garage that is owned by the school.

Rollins confirmed this was the same parking garage where Boston College student Alexander Urtula jumped to his death in May on the day he was scheduled to graduate. Another suicide happened at the garage earlier in the month.

“If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide, there are services available to help you,” Rollins said. “This Christmas Day tragedy demonstrates the urgency of addressing mental health, suicide and homicide.”

Anyone who needs help Samaritans statewide hotline 877-800-HOPE. Help is also available through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by calling 1-800-273-TALK.
    Thanks mom.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Victim culture hits the courts: Woman gets paid for career she MIGHT have had but gave up for marriage and kids

In an unusual divorce case, a woman has been awarded not only half of the assets she and her husband owned, but also a large payout for potential earnings she would have earned had she never given up her career to have children.
    The judgement in London could have dangerous implications for future marriages ending in years to come, thanks to a court ruling over “relationship-generated disadvantage.”

A judge used the term to explain why a woman was being awarded a payout from her husband of 10 years for sacrificing her career as a solicitor. The couple share two children, both of whom the woman cared for full-time.

“The husband’s career took precedence. I accept that it is unusual to find significant relationship-generated disadvantage that may lead to a claim for compensation but I am clear that this is one such case,” the judge said about his ruling.

What makes the decision especially egregious is that the divorcing woman was not only awarded £400,000 for her supposedly stymied career, but also half of the £10 million she and her husband had in assets. The husband is also a solicitor. One would assume the splitting of assets would prove suitable compensation for one person’s career ‘taking precedence’ over their partner’s in a relationship, but now that is not enough.

Jane Keir, the lawyer who represented the unidentified woman, excitedly said this judgement could impact future cases that present similar “exceptional circumstances” of “putting family ahead of ambition and earning power,” even though it shouldn’t necessarily “open the floodgates to a raft of relationship-generated disadvantage claims.”

more..https://www.rt.com/op-ed/482025-divo...lement-career/
    "The Patriarch"

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...-sex-students/

Michigan Ex-Teacher Sentenced to Prison for Sex with Students

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...-sex-students/
    Amy Furr3 Mar 202091
    2:36

A former teacher was sentenced to prison Tuesday after she had sex with two students and provided drugs to one of them in Pontiac, Michigan.

“Kathryn Houghtaling, 27, had pleaded no contest to six counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct with two boys, ages 16 and 17, in a car and at the home of one of the victims,” according to the Detroit News.

“She also was charged with providing a controlled substance, Xanax, to one of the boys. She was fired in January 2019 after being charged with the offenses,” the article read.

In court Tuesday, a parent of one of the students said she never imagined that her son’s teacher would “violate him by initiating a sexual relationship with him.”

“This relationship included unapproved rides home, alcohol admittedly provided by Mrs. Houghtaling, sex in cars, and even Mrs. Houghtaling sneaking into my home in the middle of the night to be with my son,” she stated.

The former Rochester High School special education teacher told Judge Rae Lee Chabot she had “learned to take full responsibility for my actions and seek help for those that I can’t control.”

Judge Chabot sentenced Houghtaling to 51 to 180 months in the Michigan Department of Corrections on the criminal sexual conduct counts, and an additional 51 to 96 months for delivery of a controlled substance to a minor, according to WXYZ.

Prior to her sentencing, Houghtaling read a letter to the judge that said she understood her actions have consequences that would affect her entire family.

She continued:

Having that burden on me has been punishment I could have never imagined and never want to experience again. I want to apologize to all the parties involved, specifically to my students. I know that my actions betrayed the duty and responsibility I had to them as a teacher. I sincerely never intended for my relationship with them to cause them trauma.

The thought of being incarcerated is a scary one. It will effect my marriage, my family dynamic, the financial situation for my husband, and my new career.

“I certainly can’t put myself in your shoes, but I certainly respect whatever decision you make,” Houghtaling stated.

When she finished, Judge Chabot said it was a difficult lesson for everyone involved.

“And it’s difficult for me to judge someone else’s behavior in this way,” she explained, adding, “But I must know that the law is very clear in this area, and it applies to men and women exactly the same.”

For how long must we suffer these toxic feminists?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    She had some good videos back in the day, I always knew she was more centrist than libertarian.. but.. what is with her recent infatuation with Bernie?? Was she a Bernie Bro back in 2016 as well?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    For how long must we suffer these toxic feminists?
    Until Sharia Law. So not long.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She had some good videos back in the day, I always knew she was more centrist than libertarian.. but.. what is with her recent infatuation with Bernie?? Was she a Bernie Bro back in 2016 as well?
    idk about her politics, honestly. She's just one of the few women (people, actually) who will talk about female sexual predators and the dark side of femininity-and generally not tolerate women's BS just to be in the The Club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

UPDATE: Jury might not see video allegedly showing WWII vet plead for help & die as nurses laugh
    Some details have emerged surrounding allegations that a trio of women ignored an elderly veteran’s cries for help as he died at a nursing home in Atlanta five years ago.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, 89-year-old James Dempsey was at Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation when staff members Loyce Pickquet Agyeman, Wanda Nuckles, and Mable Turman allegedly ignored and even laughed at him as he called out to them repeatedly. Agyeman was charged with counts including murder. The latter two suspects faced lesser charges of depriving an elder person of essential services and neglecting an elder person, respectively.
    https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/06/...-nurses-laugh/

Last edited by Origanalist; 03-09-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That is about to spew all over that poor guy.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Some details have emerged surrounding allegations that a trio of women ignored an elderly veteran’s cries for help as he died at a nursing home in Atlanta five years ago.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, 89-year-old James Dempsey was at Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation when staff members Loyce Pickquet Agyeman, Wanda Nuckles, and Mable Turman allegedly ignored and even laughed at him as he called out to them repeatedly. Agyeman was charged with counts including murder. The latter two suspects faced lesser charges of depriving an elder person of essential services and neglecting an elder person, respectively.
    https://www.crimeonline.com/2019/06/...-nurses-laugh/

These are the persons that will be caring for me someday...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    These are the persons that will be caring for me someday...
    Screw that, a year or two more ain't worth it.
    "The Patriarch"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I agree with her. She should not be a parent, and no one should have sex with her.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-09-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast