Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVE Active Shooter Event in Santa Fe High School

The alleged shooter used a shotgun and a .38 revolver that were legally owned by his father,...

...shooter...wore like a trench coat almost every day.

[TX governor]: "...we take action to step up and make sure this tragedy is never repeated ever again."

Authorities later found explosive devices -- including pipe bombs and pressure cookers...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/te...ing/index.html

List of items to ban:

Shotguns
    Revolvers
    Trench coats
    History
    Pipes
    Cookers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wuts up
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    List of items to ban:

Shotguns
    Revolvers
    Trench coats
    History
    Pipes
    Cookers
    Schools

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...lied/23438298/

A student who survived the Texas school shooting on Friday has spoken out about the accused gunman, saying that he was 'emotionally bullied' by his classmates and coaches.

Dustin Severin, an 11th-grade student at Santa Fe High School, told KRIV that the suspected shooter, 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtiz, was constantly teased at school, but that he believed it never escalated into anything physical.

"I know he's picked on by coaches and other students. He didn't really talk to anyone," he told the station. "My friends from the football team told me that coaches said he smelled, like, right in front of his face. And other kids would look at him and laugh at him ... nothing like physical but they still emotionally bullied him."

How tragic.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

And kids have been "emotionally bullied" since FOREVER and a day. What's changed? They're told they're all special and unique little snowflakes, never do wrong, and everyone in the world that does them "wrong" is a monster. Maybe... just maybe... the kid could have used a shower and some damn BO control.

Nah, let's just kill everyone that hurt my little pea feelings. Jackasses.

So is there going to be a Texas version of Emma Gonzales?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's been reported that the shooter was into neo-NAZI sites.

...any thoughts on that (perhaps someone would like to argue that all Europeans are to blame?)

That is the prevailing logic, no?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It's been reported that the shooter was into neo-NAZI sites.

...any thoughts on that (perhaps someone would like to argue that all Europeans are to blame?)

That is the prevailing logic, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Antifa?

If he was antifa then he may have been doing opposition research to decide who to target.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If he was antifa then he may have been doing opposition research to decide who to target.
    Or he was just what he appears to be, a loser who can't get laid (neo-NAZI).

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Or he was just what he appears to be, a loser who can't get laid (neo-NAZI).
    Greek Orthodox.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Or he was just what he appears to be, a loser who can't get laid (neo-monarchist).
    Fixed it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fixed it.
    Yea, there are hordes of monarchists roaming round the country (me and, like, three other guys); they must be stopped!

...that's every droll, but the fact is that there is a large number of borderline retarded persons who now identify with the new nationalism.

Enjoy your company.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Greek Orthodox.
    Right, and...?

He was evidently a neo-NAZI, thinking that Greeks (LMFAO) are a superior race.

Well, in any event, good luck with all that.

Yea, there are hordes of monarchists roaming round the country (me and, like, three other guys); they must be stopped!

...that's every droll, but the fact is that there is a large number of borderline retarded persons who now identify with the new nationalism.

Enjoy your company.
    There are even more globalists running around doing evil things.
    Enjoy your company.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are even more globalists running around doing evil things.
    Enjoy your company.
    Boy, that was a good one...

During a May 18 Fox News appearance Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said it is time for Americans to take a stand and say, “We’re not going to leave our kids defenseless.”

His comments came in the wake of the shooting that killed at least 8 at Santa Fe High School.
    Paul said, “Why don’t we say it as a country – we’re not going to leave our kids defenseless. We’re going to defend them.”
    He also spoke to Hollywood celebrities who react to a high profile firearm-based crime with calls for more gun control, saying, “Every Hollywood actor that hates guns has armed bodyguards defending them. So they hate guns unless the guns are defending them.”

More at: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-defenseless/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The kid being interviewed (Dustin Severin) literally blames the coaches for making the shooter snap. Sounds like they did act like dicks, as dumb jocks often do. I wonder if officials will publicly admit that the coach helped goad an unstable kid into shooting up the school? Thought they were all forced to undergo anti-bullying training now - don't they get special funding for that?
    It’s stupid. The coaches can’t talk to students like that, make fun of ‘em. That’s their fault. It’s strictly their fault - not the kids fault. No ones tried to talk to him or be nice to him.
    (@ 2:04) https://www.click2houston.com/news/p...fe-high-school
    (scroll way down if you want to see the video, kid in black nike hat)

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    The kid being interviewed (Dustin Severin) literally blames the coaches for making the shooter snap. Sounds like they did act like dicks, as dumb jocks often do. I wonder if officials will publicly admit that the coach helped goad an unstable kid into shooting up the school? Thought they were all forced to undergo anti-bullying training now - don't they get special funding for that?

(@ 2:04) https://www.click2houston.com/news/p...fe-high-school
    (scroll way down if you want to see the video, kid in black nike hat)
    As others have said, who cares?

Being teased, bullied etc. does not begin to excuse randomly shooting people.

It is no one's fault but the perpetrator/s. The excuses are a little bit sickening in my opinion.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

It is no one's fault but the perpetrator/s. The excuses are a little bit sickening in my opinion.
    And I ask the same question I always ask.

Who was his Handler?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The teacher who bullied him probably bears some responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Of course it doesn't. I think this is obvious.
    But I do care, because when the politicians start throwing around the blame, they are going to want to talk about guns and guns ONLY!

Meanwhile, school officials already expect taxpayers to fund anti-bullying programs and special training. How many billions are spent on this kind of crap - psychologists, training, whatever - to ensure that "no one slips through the cracks"? Assuming that this is the case, how come the coach chose to keep insulting this less-popular kid - whom other students have described as "pretty nice" "quiet" "not hateful" and also "sad"?

Yes, I do believe this teacher may be responsible for pushing this dumb, disturbed kid over the edge. He didn't pull the trigger, but as an adult with special training, he should have known better than to feed his own ego by repeatedly humiliating an unhappy kid. Guess he's not laughing anymore, right?

I want to hear the teachers' union, and the adults on the school board, explain exactly how this kind of funding is spent. What kind of plan did they develop? How did they expect to identify which student might be in danger of snapping? and why did they fail to involve themselves with this particular kid? Are their ideas even realistic?! or did they just look for ways to spend "free" money with no concern about actually saving any student?

Now, they're going to be asking for still more money. Before everyone happily agrees to hand it over, ("Duhrrrr, anyting for duh children!") the protocol schools currently use needs to be examined under a microscope.
    Last edited by Valli6; 05-19-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Of course it doesn't. I think this is obvious.
    But I do care, because when the politicians start throwing around the blame, they are going to want to talk about guns and guns ONLY!

Meanwhile, school officials already expect taxpayers to fund anti-bullying programs and special training. How many billions are spent on this kind of crap - psychologists, training, whatever - to ensure that "no one slips through the cracks"? Assuming that this is the case, how come the coach chose to keep insulting this less-popular kid - whom other students have described as "pretty nice" "quiet" "not hateful" and also "sad"?

Yes, I do believe this teacher may be responsible for pushing this dumb, disturbed kid over the edge. He didn't pull the trigger, but as an adult with special training, he should have known better than to feed his own ego by repeatedly humiliating an unhappy kid. Guess he's not laughing anymore, right?

I want to hear the teachers' union, and the adults on the school board, explain exactly how this kind of funding is spent. What kind of plan did they develop? How did they expect to identify which student might be in danger of snapping? and why did they fail to involve themselves with this particular kid? Are their ideas even realistic?! or did they just look for ways to spend "free" money with no concern about actually saving any student?

Now, they're going to be asking for still more money. Before everyone happily agrees to hand it over, ("Duhrrrr, anyting for duh children!") the protocol schools currently use needs to be examined under a microscope.
    King Jeremy the Wicked. Haven't read much about his home life or whether he was on SSRI's.

But, you are spot on when you talk about holding the school system accountable. 7-8 adults interact with him over an hour each day. Perhaps 15-20 adults in a given week. And nothing? I don't require teachers to be psychologists. But, I've been a Boy Scout leader and if you interact with someone for an hour, you can tell when something is "off." Unless, they are a true psychopath. And there has been some. In which case no one could see it coming. Apparently, in this case, no one did.

The Santa Fe, Texas, school district and police have said there were explosive devices found in the Santa Fe High school and in a building off campus after this morning's school shooting.
    “There have been confirmed reports of explosives found on the campus and off the campus,” Santa Fe Police Chief Jeff Powell said, adding: “That’s our main concern is to keep our community safe". The building has been evacuated after a shooter opened fire and killed at least eight people and injured several others, Chief Walter Braun of Santa Fe Independent School District Police confirmed.
    Police have encouraged residents of Santa Fe to exercise caution and call them should they spot any suspicious packages in the area. It is not clear at this time whether any of the explosive devices were detonated and resulted in any of the deaths or injuries. Governor Greg Abbott has confirmed 10 people have died with 10 others injured.

Police identified a suspect, 17-year-old student Dimitrios Pagourtzis, and he is in custody. One other person has been detained but not identified, Mr Abbott said, adding that police are questioning the person.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/santa-fe-...173707336.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Santa Fe, Texas, school district and police have said there were explosive devices found in the Santa Fe High school and in a building off campus after this morning's school shooting.
    “There have been confirmed reports of explosives found on the campus and off the campus,” Santa Fe Police Chief Jeff Powell said, adding: “That’s our main concern is to keep our community safe". The building has been evacuated after a shooter opened fire and killed at least eight people and injured several others, Chief Walter Braun of Santa Fe Independent School District Police confirmed.
    Police have encouraged residents of Santa Fe to exercise caution and call them should they spot any suspicious packages in the area. It is not clear at this time whether any of the explosive devices were detonated and resulted in any of the deaths or injuries. Governor Greg Abbott has confirmed 10 people have died with 10 others injured.

Police identified a suspect, 17-year-old student Dimitrios Pagourtzis, and he is in custody. One other person has been detained but not identified, Mr Abbott said, adding that police are questioning the person.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/santa-fe-...173707336.html
    Listening to the MSM the other night, only because I wanted to witness the hype, it was reported that at least two explosive devices were found. One a Molotov cocktail the other a CO2 device.

Hearing somebody say molotov cocktail over and over again must be the worst.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Schools
    I was thinking we should outlaw "public" schools. I wonder what percentage of school shootings occur at private schools. Maybe we should let the free market solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I was thinking we should outlaw "public" schools. I wonder what percentage of school shootings occur at private schools. Maybe we should let the free market solve this problem.
    I haven't heard of any at private schools.

Houston Police chief Art Acevedo says it's time to do something different to address gun violence in America.
    Acevedo sounded off after the latest deadly mass shooting on Friday — this time, in Santa Fe, Texas, where 10 people were killed when a student opened fire inside a classroom there.
    "Today I spent the day dealing with another mass shooting of children and a responding police officer who is clinging to life. I'm not ashamed to admit I've shed tears of sadness, pain and anger," Acevedo wrote in his Facebook post on Friday.
    The police chief criticized the typical gun-rights drumbeat he hears in the wake of mass shootings like the one in Santa Fe, and the many others before it.
    "I know some have strong feelings about gun rights," Acevedo said, "but I want you to know I've hit rock bottom and I am not interested in your views as it pertains to this issue."

More at: http://www.businessinsider.com/houst...18-5?r=UK&IR=T

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Houston Police chief Art Acevedo says it's time to do something different to address gun violence in America.
    Acevedo sounded off after the latest deadly mass shooting on Friday — this time, in Santa Fe, Texas, where 10 people were killed when a student opened fire inside a classroom there.
    "Today I spent the day dealing with another mass shooting of children and a responding police officer who is clinging to life. I'm not ashamed to admit I've shed tears of sadness, pain and anger," Acevedo wrote in his Facebook post on Friday.
    The police chief criticized the typical gun-rights drumbeat he hears in the wake of mass shootings like the one in Santa Fe, and the many others before it.
    "I know some have strong feelings about gun rights," Acevedo said, "but I want you to know I've hit rock bottom and I am not interested in your views as it pertains to this issue."

More at: http://www.businessinsider.com/houst...18-5?r=UK&IR=T
    Acevado... Now that name sounds familiar.

Oh yeah.

The Art Acevedo Defense: At Least My Minions Didn't Rape Her
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-19-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast