Thread: Thomas Massie blows whistle on gun control bill upcoming:

Exclamation Thomas Massie blows whistle on gun control bill upcoming:

Last edited by Matt Collins; 03-07-2018 at 01:03 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Post a relevant excerpt. I don't go to fedbook ... ever.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

edit: ^Thx

(embedded below)
    Last edited by dannno; 03-07-2018 at 11:52 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is typical of congress, make up a bill with a name that is just the opposite of what it really is.

Oh and here is the video so folks won't have to go after it.

And I want them to fix NCIS..

Decapitation comes to mind.

beyond that,, some reasonable and legitimate manner of redress.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-07-2018 at 01:02 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And I want them to fix NCIS..

Decapitation cones to mind.

beyond that,, some reasonable and legitimate manner of redress.

The ONLY way to "fix" NICS would be a full and unqualified repeal, followed by prosecution for violation of rights under color of law of everyone involved in passing and enforcing it.

But I dream.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    It's a video. Here's the Youtube version:
    Thank you, I have updated the op to reflect a better link.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    danno assured me this was not happening. Massie is just falling for msm bull$#@! because Trump already cock-blocked this bill!
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    danno assured me this was not happening. Massie is just falling for msm bull$#@! because Trump already cock-blocked this bill!

Precisely! Fake news.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Precisely! Fake news.
    Massie's just virtue signalling like Ron Paul.

We should join them. $#@! gun control.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Muslim fake news virtue signaling. Trump stopped the gun grabbers with his cold dead hands. There can be no gun grabbing because Trump.
    Amash>Trump

We need to have more gun control before we can can have less gun control. This is how these things work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Hand writing on wall > crystal ball

anticipating man's nature > ignoring man's nature
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is not congress, Massie will have an easier time fighting the bill because of Trump tho.

You can thank him after it doesn't pass.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

what?Who?
    lots of things don't pass,, it is the things that do that bothers me..

When I can wear a sidearm in public,, I'll be thankful.

when I can walk into a bar and have a beer (as I have in the distant past) without stink-eye or complaint,,, I will raise a toast.

and I really don't need smoke up my butt
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump is not congress, Massie will have an easier time fighting the bill because of Trump tho.

You're $#@!ing clueless.

Chris

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Feinstein Gun Ban is Gun Control on Steroids

Dear Matthew,

Anti-gun Democrats in Congress have introduced a repeat of the old Clinton-Feinstein ban.

But this legislation represents a gun ban on steroids.

The bills are S. 2095 and H.R. 5087, introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI).

Make no mistake, these bills are far nastier than the Clinton-Feinstein gun ban ever was.

Rather than requiring two irrelevant cosmetic features in order to ban a gun (as Clinton-Feinstein did), the Feinstein-Cicilline bills would require only one, thereby affecting tens of millions of semi-automatic rifles and handguns.

Their legislation would also outlaw standard capacity magazines.

Sure, you can keep the guns and magazines you already have them -- for now, at least. But you have to keep them locked up, and private transfers would be outlawed by the legislation -- unless you transfer them using a background registration check.

In fact, the bill makes no provisions for what happens to your guns if you die. And it's far from clear whether you can pass them on to your kids -- particularly if, for instance, your executor is one of the 257,000 military veterans who were unconstitutionally put into the NICS system.

An Even Greater Threat to Gun Owners

While the ban on commonly-owned firearms described above is bad, GOA does not believe this legislation has the votes to pass this year.

But there is a much greater, back-door threat, that would come close to accomplishing the same goal.

The threat is this: if President Trump can ban bump stocks without statutory authority, then a future president can ban anything without statutory authority.

At the meeting with congressmen last week, President Trump said:

We can [ban bump stocks] with an executive order. I'm going to write the bump stock; essentially, write it out. So you won't have to worry about bump stock. Shortly, that will be gone. We can focus on other things.

So let me repeat: If Trump can ban anything which "accelerates the rate of fire of a semiautomatic" -- all in the name of banning bump stocks -- then he is ultimately imposing a far-reaching gun ban.

If you doubt this, please watch this video here.

Banning something which helps a shooter "accelerate" a gun's rate of fire can then be used by a future anti-gun Democrat President to ban polished bolts, match triggers, magazines, tripods, and perhaps even AR-15's themselves -- if they have pistol grips which allow them to be fired faster and more accurately.

So I need you to contact the President and register your strong opposition to this Trojan Horse gun ban.

Everyone knows that President Trump is on his Twitter account every day.

So there's probably no better way to reach him than by clicking here to contact him directly via Twitter.

If you don't have a Twitter account, you can send an email to President Trump using the traditional route here.

Thank you for taking action.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
    Executive Director
    Follow me on Twitter: @erichmpratt

P.S. GOA is expending a huge amount of its resources to rally more gun owners into this battle and to get our no-compromise voice out to the media. Please consider chipping in $10, $20 or $35 to put even more heat on legislators in Congress.