Thread: "Trump is not against Blacks" - American Patriots

American Patriots exposing the Truth

- ML
    Last edited by Michael Landon; 06-07-2020 at 12:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good stuff, ML. Haven't seen these vids from other sources.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Good to know theres black people out there that understand the reasoning why this is all going on.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I keep finding a lot of videos on twitter but I can't find the youtube versions.

If anyone has any other videos that fit this thread, please post them. This helps us combat the narrative that only "white, racists" support Trump or the Constitution.

Thanks.
    - ML

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Michael Landon again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Fakenews media has been pushing false narrative. Looking at his body language in this photo, can any sane person deduce that he has a racist bone in his body?

US President-elect Donald Trump was one of Muhammad Ali Clay’s biggest fans. Trump and Ali had a relationship going back to at least 35 years, with Ali attending Trump’s second wedding in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    I keep finding a lot of videos on twitter but I can't find the youtube versions.

If anyone has any other videos that fit this thread, please post them. This helps us combat the narrative that only "white, racists" support Trump or the Constitution.

Thanks.
    - ML
    Here is one youtube clip that show that racists oppose Trump now ( after brief romance during 2016 birther card play tactic in the heat of election season).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-I5...=youtu.be&t=78

David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar

Thumbs down Rainbow PUSH coalition - Racist Pimps

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again