Thread: BOOM! Study From Tel Aviv University: Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times Mo

Exclamation BOOM! Study From Tel Aviv University: Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times Mo

BOOM! Study From Tel Aviv University: Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times More Than Unvaccinated

In a study, Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the Coronavirus affects vaccinated people 8 times more than those who are unvaccinated.

The study shows that the South African variant of the Coronavirus (B.1.351) was found 8 times more in individuals who were vaccinated than those who were unvaccinated.

A top Israeli health-care provider, Clalit Health Services also helped in this study.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University.

“This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

Around 400 people who have been vaccinated with BioNTech/Pfizer were observed in this study.

These people had contracted the coronavirus variant. The observation was then compared to the same number of people who were unvaccinated and infected.

“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit.

Stern said the study’s findings came as a surprise.

“Based on patterns in the general population, we would have expected just one case of the South African variant, but we saw eight,” Stern told the Times of Israel.

“Obviously, this result didn’t make me happy.”

He added,

“Even if the South African variant does break through the vaccine’s protection, it has not spread widely through the population.”

“These preliminary findings necessitates close continued attention to the dissemination of this strain in Israel, emphasizing the need for epidemiological monitoring and systematic sequencing, in order to contain further spread of the South African variant in Israel.”

The South African variant accounted for less than one percent of all COVID-19 cases in Israel, reported AFP, citing the study.

“This means that the Pfizer-BioNtech vaccine, though highly protective, probably does not provide the same level of protection against the South African (B.1.351) variant of the coronavirus,” the study said.

Recently, a shocking study revealed the terrifying dangers of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines inducing prion-based disease causing your brain to degenerate progressively.

The mRNA vaccine induced prions may cause neurodegenerative diseases because long-term memories are maintained by prion-like proteins.

The study concluded that mRNA based vaccine may also cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases in the vaccine recipients.
    https://humansarefree.com/2021/04/co...accinated.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    top Israeli health-care provider, Clalit Health Services also helped in this study.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University.

“This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”
    No it doesn't, you schmucks. It means the "vaccine" does more harm than good.

Hippocrates is rolling in his grave. Do no harm? Not woke enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Hippocrates is rolling in his grave. Do no harm? Not woke enough.
    Yes they do...but what harm, do you suppose, 'experimental gene therapy' will do to the population?

Josef Mengele can no longer covet the infamous title; "Angel of Death."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Josef Mengele can no longer covet the infamous title; "Angel of Death."
    Actually, he will covet it, because these sociopaths are about to take the title away from him.

Isn't it interesting how autocorrect tries to disallow all these Bible words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

It's possible to twist and turn this "study" in a way that they can make this the propaganda line. Of course we need some "proper" studies, comparing the overall health of those poisoned with these experimental COVID vaccines, to those that weren't vaccinated (corrected for healthy user bias).
    I'm especially interested in the health problems that start within 8 days, as the Pfizer COVID jab is known to suppress the immune system for 6 to 8 days.

They took a group of 800 Israelis that had tested positive for COVID, half that had been vaccinated and half (400) unvaccinated.

Now theoretically the vaccine gives 95% immunity for the "regular" COVID-19.
    If this is true and it doesn't protect against the South African Coronavirus variant at all, automatically you would expect a much larger percentage infected with the South African variant in the vaccine group (that had supposedly all been previously infected with COVID), compared to the unvaccinated group.

That is of course if the PCR tests would also test "positive" for the South African variant (even when not infected by the normal COVID-19)...

Of course this is circular reasoning, using the vaccine propaganda to prove that the propaganda is correct. Like I said we need proper studies, and raw date from the Pfizer (and other) vaccine trials should be released.
    And it is much more probable that the vaccine does more harm than good...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-14-2021 at 01:38 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I’m skeptical. Always.

Did anyone in the vaccinated or unvaccinated group ever have COVID in the past? Without controlling for that, the study is invalid. And antibody tests do not help, as antibodies fade away (but immunity does not). B and T-cell testing would have to be used.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It's almost like the people that got vaccinated are the ones carrying the virus.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's almost like the people that got vaccinated are the ones carrying the virus.
    Bingo! Everyone getting this 'experimental gene therapy' are all guinea pigs. We know the people pushing this experiment are eugenicists. Think on the lines of; I am Legend.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bingo! Everyone getting this 'experimental gene therapy' are all guinea pigs. We know the people pushing this experiment are eugenicists. Think on the lines of; I am Legend.
    We ARE the experiment, and there is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY if any injuries or deaths occur as a direct result of their experiments because as the LIARS keep demanding "there is no such thing as an unsafe vaccine" despite several companies having completely discontinued some of their vaccines.

Im sorry, but I am not willing to play RUSSIAN ROULETTE with their $#@!ing "vaccine" when it comes to my life, especially when I really think ENDING LIFE is their GOAL.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

If the article is correct and that this first vaccine will give immunity from the current COVID that is out there now, but eradicates your immunity to mutations. If so, I am hypothesizing that this is brilliant marketing plan in a Machiavellian way. Once you get one COVID vaccine, you will absolutely need to get a new one every time a new strain appears.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    We ARE the experiment, and there is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY if any injuries or deaths occur as a direct result of their experiments because as the LIARS keep demanding "there is no such thing as an unsafe vaccine" despite several companies having completely discontinued some of their vaccines.

Im sorry, but I am not willing to play RUSSIAN ROULETTE with their $#@!ing "vaccine" when it comes to my life, especially when I really think ENDING LIFE is their GOAL.
    The first step of breaking through the propaganda is to realize this is NOT a "vaccine." We need to call it what it REALLY is. "EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY."

They are calling it a "vaccine" to get the liability protection of 1986 Act.

Here is a good video on rumble that explains this. I am not sure how to embed Rumble. https://rumble.com/vek2vd-a-coming-c...oSZqN46ar7bUbw

Oh, boy. I don't know about you people but I really had a bad feeling about the vaccine. Can't say that they're right or they're wrong. For the meantime, I'll just isolate myself as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Here is a good video on rumble that explains this. I am not sure how to embed Rumble. https://rumble.com/vek2vd-a-coming-c...tastrophe.html [URL edited to remove tracker cruft - OB]
    Click the "EMBED" button under the video at Rumble.

Then in the popup box, copy the "Embed IFRAME URL" and trim off everything except the video code string.

Then put that video code string between [rumble] tags.

For example, for the video at https://rumble.com/vek2vd-a-coming-c...tastrophe.html the "Embed IFRAME URL" is https://rumble.com/embed/vbxwp9/?pub=4 and the video code string from that is "vbxwp9" - so use: [rumble]vbxwp9[/rumble]

Like so:

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-15-2021 at 06:17 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I cannot embed this:

MRNA INJECTIONS AND HOW THEY ALTER OUR DNA BY DR. CARRIE MADEJ
    https://www.brighteon.com/453f9319-2...7-390093ece398

The first step of breaking through the propaganda is to realize this is NOT a "vaccine." We need to call it what it REALLY is. "EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY."

They are calling it a "vaccine" to get the liability protection of 1986 Act.
    I saw the reports that said there is no legal basis to define this as a vaccine.

---

Next big lie, if you take the "vaccine" then they will "return your freedoms". We know that is a flat out $#@!ing lie. Tyranny is achieved with the consent of the people to the demands of the Tyrants. Freedom is achieved with guns pointed at the heads of the Tyrants.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw the reports that said there is no legal basis to define this as a vaccine.

---

Next big lie, if you take the "vaccine" then they will "return your freedoms". We know that is a flat out $#@!ing lie. Tyranny is achieved with the consent of the people to the demands of the Tyrants. Freedom is achieved with guns pointed at the heads of the Tyrants.
    I do not consent!! I am not a lab rat.

I don't think I'm also going to do what they seem to tell the people what to do. It looks like it's all planned.

Quote Originally Posted by classtaco View Post
    I don't think I'm also going to do what they seem to tell the people what to do. It looks like it's all planned.
    Good for you, because it was planned.

Do research, get educated and stand your ground. The more that people do that, the more the numbers go up against them.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I do not consent!! I am not a lab rat.
    Why should you? Your body your choice, right?

And why would anyone offer consent if there is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY? It would be like requiring someone by law to play Russian Roulette BUT immunizing anyone and everyone involved in the event of a catastrophic outcome? You shouldnt. But the other side to that is why would they want such levels of legal immunization UNLESS they intended on causing harm to as many people as possible? They might as well take Mattel (just as an example) and give Mattel (the toy manufacturer) and mandating that they only sell toys like Babys First Chainsaw and require that all parents buy multiples of that TOY and EXPECT nothing to wrong? Facebook would immediately come out and "Fact Check" that "RUNNING Chainsaws have been approved as PERFECTLY SAFE FOR BABIES" thus banning everyone who applies COMMON $#@!ING SENSE.

Refusing consent to this vaccine IS COMMON SENSE.
    1776 > 1984

Why should you? Your body your choice, right?

And why would anyone offer consent if there is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY? It would be like requiring someone by law to play Russian Roulette BUT immunizing anyone and everyone involved in the event of a catastrophic outcome? You shouldnt. But the other side to that is why would they want such levels of legal immunization UNLESS they intended on causing harm to as many people as possible? They might as well take Mattel (just as an example) and give Mattel (the toy manufacturer) and mandating that they only sell toys like Babys First Chainsaw and require that all parents buy multiples of that TOY and EXPECT nothing to wrong? Facebook would immediately come out and "Fact Check" that "RUNNING Chainsaws have been approved as PERFECTLY SAFE FOR BABIES" thus banning everyone who applies COMMON $#@!ING SENSE.

Refusing consent to this vaccine Experimental gene therapy IS COMMON SENSE.
    We have to stop using their words and call it what IT really IS.

We have to stop using their words and call it what IT really IS.
    You are correct as always. Its definitely not a vaccine. But I am not sure "experimental gene therapy" qualifies what it really is either. I dont think it is anywhere as experimental as sources may believe it to be. I think they know exactly what the damn thing is supposed to do. Genes, yes, gonna leave that one in. Therapy, not sure, it doesnt "fix" anything, instead, it causes more problems than it "solves".

The only thing this "treatment" I think is supposed to "fix" is life itself by sterilizing long term, and basically making any children that do survive probably absolutely $#@!ed up. Probably will introduce some sort of "obedience" gene, lower IQ dramatically and pretty much end human civilization as we know it.
    1776 > 1984

You are correct as always. Its definitely not a vaccine. But I am not sure "experimental gene therapy" qualifies what it really is either. I dont think it is anywhere as experimental as sources may believe it to be. I think they know exactly what the damn thing is supposed to do. Genes, yes, gonna leave that one in. Therapy, not sure, it doesnt "fix" anything, instead, it causes more problems than it "solves".

The only thing this "treatment" I think is supposed to "fix" is life itself by sterilizing long term, and basically making any children that do survive probably absolutely $#@!ed up. Probably will introduce some sort of "obedience" gene, lower IQ dramatically and pretty much end human civilization as we know it.
    This jab has been in the works for years, they just needed a reason to get people to take it. This is an evil agenda, no doubt.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This jab has been in the works for years, they just needed a reason to get people to take it. This is an evil agenda, no doubt.
    One of the things that baffles me about all this is that Bill Gates has been pretty open about it, acting like its "normal" to "reduce the population" so its like people dont even react if he says "I will murder a billion people in cold blood" so long as he is wearing a pink sweater and in a calm tone of voice.
    1776 > 1984

One of the things that baffles me about all this is that Bill Gates has been pretty open about it, acting like its "normal" to "reduce the population" so its like people dont even react if he says "I will murder a billion people in cold blood" so long as he is wearing a pink sweater and in a calm tone of voice.
    That's how psychopaths roll. He may think he is getting away with murder now, but in the end, there is a hot spot in hell with his name on it.