Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL, ya, the satan worshiping pedophiles should be placed back into power .... because Trump cheated on his wife..
    Show me where I said this. When did I say anything about "satan worshipping pedophiles"? It is bad practice to put words into the mouths of others and quite weak. Anyway, I think it's extremely ridiculous that you believe the (R) team has any fewer satan worshiping pedophiles that the (D) team. As if some magical party affiliation insulates oneself from the depravity of humanity.

I don't have TDS, as I have never thought highly of ANY politician. I have even questioned myself on Ron Paul, since he was a politician after all. He was about as close as I have gotten to supporting any of these charlatans. I guess what I am trying to say here is that you should use logic rather than emotions, lest you come off as an emotional equivalent of the very soy-driven opposites you claim to despise. Reverse TDS is just as knarly as TDS, bro.

Have a great day!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Show me where I said this. When did I say anything about "satan worshipping pedophiles"? It is bad practice to put words into the mouths of others and quite weak. Anyway, I think it's extremely ridiculous that you believe the (R) team has any fewer satan worshiping pedophiles that the (D) team. As if some magical party affiliation insulates oneself from the depravity of humanity.

I don't have TDS, as I have never thought highly of ANY politician. I have even questioned myself on Ron Paul, since he was a politician after all. He was about as close as I have gotten to supporting any of these charlatans. I guess what I am trying to say here is that you should use logic rather than emotions, lest you come off as an emotional equivalent of the very soy-driven opposites you claim to despise. Reverse TDS is just as knarly as TDS, bro.

Have a great day!
    dannno is embarrassingly low IQ, he is capable of nothing more than logical fallacies

Anyway, I think it's extremely ridiculous that you believe the (R) team has any fewer satan worshiping pedophiles that the (D) team.
    LOL, are you serious??? There are tons of Satan Worshipping pedos on both sides, have you not seen The Dark Secrets of Bohemian Grove??

Of course there are plenty of NeverTrumpers and secret NeverTrumpers (aka Satanic Pedos) in the Republican Party.

They are also on CNN and MSNBC, attacking Trump on a daily basis. Some just recently switched sides. Have you been under a rock?
    Last edited by dannno; 12-14-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I have even questioned myself on Ron Paul
    Shocking...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    dannno is embarrassingly low IQ, he is capable of nothing more than logical fallacies
    What a thoughtful comment.

LOL, are you serious??? There are tons of Satan Worshipping pedos on both sides, have you not seen The Dark Secrets of Bohemian Grove??

Of course there are plenty of NeverTrumpers and secret NeverTrumpers (aka Satanic Pedos) in the Republican Party.

They are also on CNN and MSNBC, attacking Trump on a daily basis. Some just recently switched sides. Have you been under a rock?

I don't even know where you are going with this $#@!. I pretty plainly said they are everywhere, even Trump supporters. Also, I would be way better off living under a rock than playing partisan politics kissy face bull$#@!.

Shocking...

Oh no, he doesn't just blindly follow people! Oh, no!

SMMFH

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

What a thoughtful comment.
    you just got finished posting this blatant strawman you absolute retard

LOL, ya, the satan worshiping pedophiles should be placed back into power .... because Trump cheated on his wife..

I don't even know where you are going with this $#@!. I pretty plainly said they are everywhere, even Trump supporters. Also, I would be way better off living under a rock than playing partisan politics kissy face bull$#@!.
    The satanic pedos are not Trump supporters.. they may be pretending to support Trump, they might even be in his cabinet.. but they are working against him.

Oh no, he doesn't just blindly follow people! Oh, no!

SMMFH
    Blindly?? What does that even mean?

you just got finished posting this blatant strawman you absolute retard
    If Trump is taken out of power, the satan worshipping pedophiles are going to get back into power. It is preferable to keep Trump in power, who the satanic pedophiles hate. That is not a strawman, it's called the most likely scenario.

Sure, there is a chance if they take Trump out of power that the people could rise up and choose someone better like Rand, but that is highly unlikely. The people taking out Trump hate the idea of Rand getting into power even more than Trump.

So go ahead, team up with the satanic pedophiles and help them take out Trump.. if you think that is best, let's see how far it gets us.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-14-2018 at 11:03 AM.

So much irony in this post....

If Trump is taken out of power, the satan worshipping pedophiles are going to get back into power. It is preferable to keep Trump in power, who the satanic pedophiles hate. That is not a strawman, it's called the most likely scenario.

Sure, there is a chance if they take Trump out of power that the people could rise up and choose someone better like Rand, but that is highly unlikely. The people taking out Trump hate the idea of Rand getting into power even more than Trump.

So go ahead, team up with the satanic pedophiles and help them take out Trump.. if you think that is best, let's see how far it gets us.

You are worried so much about pedophiles, yet you are ignoring the "most likely scenario" that Trump is also one of them, lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So much irony in this post....
    hi angie hope ur on ur meds now

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You are worried so much about pedophiles, yet you are ignoring the "most likely scenario" that Trump is also one of them, lmfao
    Wrong. Trump likes women who are at least 18-20 years old, and there is no evidence I have seen to the contrary.

The man pictured with him, Jeffrey Epstein, likes girls in the 14-20 range, possibly younger. Epstein was a player type, and so was Trump, and their age preferences for women overlapped by a couple of years. But Trump made it pretty clear when he said that Epstein likes younger girls that while they overlap, they do not have the same age preference range.

While I admit I could be wrong, there is no evidence you have provided to the contrary..

You might not like Donald Trump him winning as a nonpolitician can open up to a lot of libertarians running for President and winning. In 2024, we can have a whole bunch of libertarians running for President regardless of lack of political experience rather than solely relying on Rand Paul or Ron Paul.
    Last edited by dude58677; 12-14-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Wrong. Trump likes women who are at least 18-20 years old, and there is no evidence to the contrary.

The man pictured with him, Jeffrey Epstein, likes girls in the 14-20 range, possibly younger. But he was a player type, and so was Trump, and their age preferences for women overlapped by a couple of years. But Trump made it pretty clear when he said that he likes younger girls that while they overlap, they do not have the same age preference range.

While I admit I could be wrong, there is no evidence you have provided to the contrary..
    Trump said of Epstein in 2002: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Yep, Trump thought a guy who had sex with dozens of young teenagers, a guy who he had known for 15+ years, a guy who he praised for liking young "women (14 year olds forced into prostitution)," was "terrific." If Trump did not engage in such pedophilia himself, it can be said, with absolute, 100% certainty, that he was well aware of it. That alone is worthy of the gallows of course, but I suppose it's not enough "evidence" for you, because you are only skeptical of such claims when they are made against someone you like. But for people you don't like? People who lean slightly left? You claim they are satan worshipping pedophiles, with even less evidence. Grow a brain you pathetic TIS victim

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Trump said of Epstein in 2002: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Yep, Trump thought a guy who had sex with dozens of young teenagers, a guy who he had known for 15+ years, a guy who he praised for liking young "women (14 year olds forced into prostitution)," was "terrific." If Trump did not engage in such pedophilia himself, it can be said, with absolute, 100% certainty, that he was well aware of it. That alone is worthy of the gallows of course, but I suppose it's not enough "evidence" for you, because you are only skeptical of such claims when they are made against someone you like. But for people you don't like? People who lean slightly left? You claim they are satan worshipping pedophiles, with even less evidence. Grow a brain you pathetic TIS victim

There are a lot of assumptions in there..

Pretty sure Trump knew he liked under age girls, as in, under 18, but hey, there are a lot of states where the age of consent is 16 or younger, and some countries where it is 14 or younger.

As far as whether he knew about forcing 14 year old prostitutes into having sex, I don't think there is any evidence of that.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I expect Carlos to one day again be an elected official .
    $#@!ing guaranteed.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Botox.
    You know I hate the Botox analogy. Here's a better one you can use:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...m61n-HFGesgNOo

To use a more pertinent example, imagine a wealthy entrepreneur who decides to run for office. Like many men and women with substantial business activities, at any one time there are likely several lawsuits pending against him personally, or against those various businesses. The candidate calls in his company attorney: “I want all outstanding lawsuits against our various enterprises settled.” His lawyer protests that the suits are without merit — the company should clearly win at trial, and he should protect his reputation of not settling meritless lawsuits. “I agree that these suits lack merit,” says our candidate, “but I don’t want them as a distraction during the campaign, and I don’t want to take the risk that the papers will use them to portray me as a heartless tycoon. Get them settled.”
    Here's another paragraph I found very interesting:

Further clinching the case, in writing its implementing regulations for the statute, the Federal Election Commission specifically rejected a proposal that an expense could be considered a campaign expenditure if it were merely “primarily related to the candidate’s campaign.” This was done specifically to prevent candidates from claiming that things that benefitted them personally were done because they would also benefit the campaign. And with that in mind, it is worth noting Mr. Cohen’s sentencing statement, in which he writes that he “felt obligated to assist [Trump], on [Trump’s] instruction, to attempt to prevent Woman-1 and Woman-2 from disseminating narratives that would adversely affect the Campaign and cause personal embarrassment to Client-1 and his family.” (Emphasis in original.)

THat link you gave said that if someone with antisocial disorder (or wahtever it was) was bothering you, you should get help.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know I hate the Botox analogy. Here's a better one you can use:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...m61n-HFGesgNOo

Here's another paragraph I found very interesting:
    So he instructed Cohen to do it, in large part because it would cause embarrassment to himself and his family. Seems like an open and shut case.

The botox analogy is good because it makes the candidate look younger and can have a definite influence on helping them win.. it costs a pretty substantial amount of money, yet is not considered a campaign expense.. because there are personal reasons for doing it.

In your example about settling the lawsuit, it is ALL about settling it for the campaign's sake. There is no personal reason to settle the cases.

So he instructed Cohen to do it, in large part because it would cause embarrassment to himself and his family. Seems like an open and shut case.
    Yes, but that's a quote that gives me evidence I didn't have before.
    The botox analogy is good because it makes the candidate look younger and can have a definite influence on helping them win.. it costs a pretty substantial amount of money, yet is not considered a campaign expense.. because there are personal reasons for doing it.
    The Botox analogy is absolutely not good in any way shape of form because it's already considered a personal expense. The segue to "what about clothes and wristwatches!!!" just indicates that the person making the analogy knows nothing about campaign law, and therefore isn't a credible source for an opinion.

In your example about settling the lawsuit, it is ALL about settling it for the campaign's sake. There is no personal reason to settle the cases.
    Not my example. But that's pretty what exactly Trump did.

Not my example. But that's pretty what exactly Trump did.
    Except Trump would have settled either way, the election just made the threat to his business interests and his family relations greater, the example says that the lawsuits are obviously not the kind you would settle other than to clean up before an election.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm not a Trump guy but I also don't suffer from TDS. Trump did nothing wrong here. He used his own money for a personal expense.

And even if this were a violation of campaign finance (its not), this would be yet another case of unequal application of the law. If it were anyone else they would be fined. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Also, Campaign Finance laws are an infringement upon our freedom of speech and should be objectionable to everyone here.

Judge Nap is not letting up on Trump.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-indict-potus/

“So you’re saying he’s an unindicted co-conspirator?” Smith asked.

“Yes,” Napolitano answered. “There’s ample evidence – this doesn’t require too much analysis – to indict the president, the question is do they want to do it. The DOJ has three opinions in this: two say you can’t indict a sitting president, one says you can, but all three address the problem of ‘what do you do when the statute of limitations is about to expire?’ All three agree in that case you indict in secret, keep it sealed and release it the day he gets out of office.”
    I'm sure Shillsmyth will be along momentarily to tell us how Judge Nap is the swamp and Trump is the innocent victim in all this.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news...-indict-potus/

I'm sure Shillsmyth will be along momentarily to tell us how Judge Nap is the swamp and Trump is the innocent victim in all this.
    Judge Swamp has TDS and so do you.

Trump may have done many things wrong but he didn't anything wrong in this case.

The law and the precedent is on his side.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Judge Swamp has TDS and so do you.

Trump may have done many things wrong but he didn't anything wrong in this case.

The law and the precedent is on his side.
    Pretty much all libertarians should have TDS. Thanks for being predictable though! It's like conjuring up spirits at will, posting anything that's not flattering about Trump. POOF! There's SS magically appearing every time.

And let's not get carried away, ok? It's possible that Trump didn't break the law. Saying he didn't do anything wrong is another story entirely.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    But I thought that the whole establishment is against Trump, like Zionist Breitbart and CIA asset Alex Jones have been telling us for years?!?
    Of course a mere bribe to a Playboy bunny is only a "small" scandal compared to the "swamp" that surrounds Trump.
    You won't be hearing this story from Infowars or Zerohedge...

For some reason the “independent” Wikipedia deleted its page on Richard Griffiths…
    Griffiths, with Sara Bronfman and Basit Igtet, became involved in the Arab Spring, particularly in Libya. He was working in setting up meetings between the Lybian National Transitional Council (NTC) with Latin American nations. On 14 June 2011, Panama became the 14th nation worldwide to recognise the NTC as "the legitimate representative of the Libyan people.
    Griffiths joined lobby, law firm Squire Patton Boggs as a senior advisor.

In April 2017, Squire Patton Boggs announced that Trump’s long-time lawyer, Michael Cohen, was paid a $500,000 annual “alliance fee” plus commissions and given a room at its New York office.
    Squire announced that the “alliance” had ended after last April FBI agents raided Michael Cohen’s room in New York.

Cohen brought in 5 clients. The only one named is the U.S. Immigration Fund, that paid Squire $370,000 in lobbying fees last year. U.S. Immigration Fund has close ties to Kushner Cos. of Jared Kushner’s family.
    U.S. Immigration Fund CEO Nicholas Mastroianni donated $150,000 in support of Trump’s re-election. Mastroianni’s family also gave $100,000 to Trump’s inauguration fund.

In 2017, U.S. Immigration Fund organised a trip to China for several Kushner Cos. officials, including Jared’s sister Nicole Meyer, to lure potential investors for towers in Jersey City, N.J. Meyer pitched investors on participating in EB-5, which provides permanent US visas to immigrants who invest $500,000.
    U.S. Immigration Fund announced it had ended their association with Kushner Cos. after the negative publicity (and then hired Squire Patton Boggs)…

AT&T Inc. admitted that in 2017 it paid Cohen’s shell company, Essential Consultants, for “insights” into the Trump administration at the time it needed government approval for an $85 billion takeover of Time Warner Inc.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6668730
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-18-2018 at 09:07 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Michael Cohen, Ex-Trump Lawyer, To Be Released Early From Prison Amid Pandemic

April 17, 2020
    Ryan Lucas

Michael Cohen on the day he reported to federal prison last May. The pandemic means President Trump's former lawyer and fixer will be permitted to move to home confinement.
    Kevin Hagen/AP

President Trump's former lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen, is to be released early from federal prison and moved to home confinement because of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Cohen pleaded guilty in 2018 to a range of financial and campaign finance crimes, as well as lying to Congress.
    He is currently serving a three-year sentence at the federal correctional institution in Otisville, N.Y.

Cohen will be released to home confinement for the remainder of his sentence, according to the person with knowledge of the matter. Cohen is expected to first have to be quarantined for 14 days before going home.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/17/83699...-amid-pandemic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123