Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Tested Positive For Coronavirus

George Floyd Tested Positive For Coronavirus

This almost guarantees there is going to be another huge riot, after the police get off, because they were attempting to subdue a suspect who was likely yelling and spitting on them, likely claiming that they had coronavirus, and actually had coronavirus, and putting his knee on his neck so that he couldn't turn his head to spit on him again, infect him, and possibly die.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-04-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While there is some speculation in the above post, here is what we do know:

The initial video that was released, that looked extremely reprehensible to everybody, with the cop's knee on his neck - turns out there were two more cops behind the car. One was holding down his torso, the third cop was holding down his legs. Floyd was handcuffed.

Apparently there was conversation, that I believe was recorded between the three officers while they were holding him down, and they were discussing how to best position the suspect to keep him alive.

It appears that the only reason the third cop had his knee on the suspects neck was not to keep him down, but to keep him from turning his head and potentially infecting the other officers.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This almost guarantees there is going to be another huge riot, after the police get off, because they were attempting to subdue a suspect who was likely yelling and spitting on them, likely claiming that they had coronavirus, and actually had coronavirus, and putting his knee on his neck so that he couldn't turn his head to spit on him again, infect him, and possibly die.
    Nothing on the released bodycam footage suggests that Floyd was spitting on anyone our claiming he would infect anybody with COVID-19. But let's take your stupid argument and run with it. So in 8 minutes none of the other three officers went back to their squad cars and get gloves and masks? Seriously?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-04-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Nothing on the released bodycam footage suggests that Floyd was spitting on anyone our claiming he would infect anybody with COVID-19. But let's take your stupid argument and run with it. So in 8 minutes none of the other three officers went back to their squad cars and get gloves and masks? Seriously?
    Well according to the brave and stunning left without masks you would have a 200% chance of a risk of being infected even so by touching.

Do you have the footage that contains the conversation about how they were discussing which position they should put him in so that he stays alive? Can you post it?

Since he was most likely pronounced dead at the hospital, they will probably put the cause of death as Covid19 on the death certificate and make some extra money.

Can I get my free TV now?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

It explains at least partially some of what was seen in the videos, although the knee on the neck has no reasonable justification.

Some holes will be poked in the narrative that some cops are just brutally racist and love killing people at will, even if it's on camera. Seemed excessive even for your ordinary everyday bigoted cop that loves power tripping. Now at least we know they may have been simply trying to enforce Orwellian laws regarding social distancing, governor's orders that are unconstitutional in every imaginable way, but it appears that has already been lost and forgotten as we move onto the next big story.

All of this is almost moot at this point, the media got what they wanted, moved on from the damaging covid-1984 narratives that were failing and got us back to some real meat on the bones, the age old story of cops and white people being racist and the need for race wars to resolve everything so the media can continue the illusion of their righteous work in destroying the culture unobstructed while the plebs battle it out in the streets.

Up next in 2020: assassinations, 9/11 part 2, internet shutdowns, martial law, and alien invasions. This is so much more exciting than your typical summer blockbusters!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All he had to do was stay within the confines of his house and he wouldn't have test positive.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And, how exactly would the cops know this guy had tested positive for the virus? Did I miss something?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And, how exactly would the cops know this guy had tested positive for the virus? Did I miss something?
    Yes, the hospital probably tested him after the body arrived so they could claim they treated a covid19 patient and get an extra $15K.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, the hospital probably tested him after the body arrived so they could claim they treated a covid19 patient and get an extra $15K.
    Exactly, so the cops had no idea he had tested "positive".
    There is no spoon.

From what I've been reading, it was discovered in the autopsy.

I think pretty much everybody who has seen the original video can agree that it appears some type of murder occurred. I'm just gaming this whole thing out.

The bigger question is, after seeing all the evidence, defense witnesses and hearing testimony from officers, will they be able to convince all 12 jurors?

I think there is a high likelihood that they could do that - but now they just made it more difficult by charging him with 2nd degree murder.

If they blow this case, I hate to see what the next round of riots look like.

If the cops get off for GF death it will be because someone wants to start the race war proper. This such a !@#$ing mess. But lets keep it going. :/

I think pretty much everybody who has seen the original video can agree that it appears some type of murder occurred. I'm just gaming this whole thing out.

The bigger question is, after seeing all the evidence, defense witnesses and hearing testimony from officers, will they be able to convince all 12 jurors?

I think there is a high likelihood that they could do that - but now they just made it more difficult by charging him with 2nd degree murder.

If they blow this case, I hate to see what the next round of riots look like.
    I'm thinking the riots are coming regardless. This isn't about justice.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was an experimental treatment for COVID19. Patient has trouble getting oxygen? Compress their lungs for 10 minutes. At least it wasn’t hydroxychloroquine. That will kill people.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All he had to do was stay within the confines of his house and he wouldn't have test positive.
    That's why they say, "Safer at home."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm thinking the riots are coming regardless. This isn't about justice.

Antifa loving Keith Ellison is on this case--this should speak volumes. They need a catalyst to spark even more uprising.

Keith Ellison, lead prosecutor in George Floyd case: "Injustice has been a hallmark of our criminal justice system"
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/keith-e...orney-general/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Do you have the footage that contains the conversation about how they were discussing which position they should put him in so that he stays alive? Can you post it?
    You're the one making the claim so the burden is on you to produce the evidence if you want to remain credible....which you already have no credibility. Nobody but you has raised a coronavirus defense. Nobody. Not the cops, not their lawyers, not Rush Limbaugh, not Ben Shapiro. Nobody. I listened to Ben Shapiro last night. He brought up a defense based on a claim from the bodycam footage of Floyd being in an "agitated state." There was no mention of coronavirus or spitting. You just pull misinformation out your arse throw it out against the wall like a mental patient, and try to see what sticks.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You're the one making the claim so the burden is on you to produce the evidence if you want to remain credible....which you already have no credibility. Nobody but you has raised a coronavirus defense. Nobody. Not the cops, not their lawyers, not Rush Limbaugh, not Ben Shapiro. Nobody. I listened to Ben Shapiro last night. He brought up a defense based on a claim from the bodycam footage of Floyd being in an "agitated state." There was no mention of coronavirus or spitting. You just pull misinformation out your arse throw it out against the wall like a mental patient, and try to see what sticks.
    Saying something is going to help the defense, which it probably will either way, or even that it may have been likely to have happened (>50% chance), even if that turns out to be inaccurate over time, is no claim.

Saying something is going to help the defense, which it probably will either way, or even that it may have been likely to have happened (>50% chance), even if that turns out to be inaccurate over time, is no claim.
    Saying that something is >50% probability of being true is making a claim. So back up your claim or STFU.

Here are a few questions I have...

Was George Floyd totally bald?

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...o-investigate/

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/27/surve...not-resisting/

The cop they have in custody, does he look like the cop accused of putting a knee on George Floyd's neck?

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/audio-...ened-released/

https://filmyone.com/cop-charged-in-...utside-county/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

//

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Saying that something is >50% probability of being true is making a claim. So back up your claim or STFU.
    It was just a hunch, but I'm good at hunching.

He screams that he's going to die, and he even tells them that he had COVID-19 (an autopsy on Floyd would verify this claim). He starts repeating that he "can't breathe" while he's in the back of the car before he manages to struggle his way out of the SUV somehow (even in the footage, it's not clear how) and ends up on the ground next to it.
    https://reason.com/2020/08/04/leaked...-before-death/

It was just a hunch, but I'm good at hunching.

https://reason.com/2020/08/04/leaked...-before-death/

Floyd is ordered from the vehicle, as are the other two passengers, who are told to wait next to a nearby wall. During this time the officers appear to be interested only in asserting control over the situation, constantly ordering Floyd's compliance but not really explaining what's happening. Lane even demands "Stop resisting!" when Floyd is being handcuffed, even though it does not appear that Floyd is resisting at that point.

No spitting. No aggressive action by Floyd. Cops show up with guns drawn on a man who isn't armed and hasn't been accused of a violent crime. Only YOU would equate that to justifiable homicide by cop. SMH! Your "hunch" was wrong.

Floyd is ordered from the vehicle, as are the other two passengers, who are told to wait next to a nearby wall. During this time the officers appear to be interested only in asserting control over the situation, constantly ordering Floyd's compliance but not really explaining what's happening. Lane even demands "Stop resisting!" when Floyd is being handcuffed, even though it does not appear that Floyd is resisting at that point.

No spitting. No aggressive action by Floyd. Cops show up with guns drawn on a man who isn't armed and hasn't been accused of a violent crime. Only YOU would equate that to justifiable homicide by cop. SMH! Your "hunch" was wrong.
    Lol, ok.. they tried to put him in the car, and he kept shouting he couldn't breath, wouldn't get in the car, and ASKED THEM TO HOLD HIM ON THE GROUND.

All the normies are going bonkers, and saying the Floyd situation wasn't what they thought it was now that the new video has been released.. These cops are going to walk, or have some minimal charges, and we are going to get more riots and protests because people like you put out so much disinfo on these topics.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6970358

Why was the cops gun drawn?

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Why was the cops gun drawn?
    He was afraid of an ambush? It happens all the time, apparently there are countless youtube videos you can watch if you want to see cops ambushed and killed on the side of the road.

Apparently he is not the worst pre-judger of character, considering Floyd had once put a gun up to the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to shoot her in a home invasion.

Then he goes up to the car, and it takes like 20 seconds for him to get both of his hands where he could see them.

I don't think the video shows this was a perfect stop, perfectly executed by the cops. I don't think it exonerates the cops of all charges. What it does do, however, is put a lot of doubt in your mind whether the cops purposefully killed him, or even were trying to hurt him. He said he couldn't breath several times before they even got him on the ground when they tried to put him in the car and there was no neck restraints. He asked to be held on the ground. He said he had COVID, so the officers probably preferred that his face was facing away from them while being held on the ground.

That makes it very difficult to say what should have been done. Remove the knee from the neck? Ok, but he has COVID, how do you position his face away from you while holding him down? It makes it difficult to say whether there was much pressure being applied to the neck by his knee, especially after the autopsy showed he did not sustain any injuries from these actions.

Remember how the law works - you don't convict if there is reasonable doubt, and all of these things can provide reasonable doubt to a jury.

Remember how mobs work - they don't watch the court case, they just react to what the jury does.

That is the important thing, here. It's not about convincing me, it's about convincing the jury why you think these pieces of evidence should not introduce any doubt. That is where the prosecution team will come in, and they will probably do a better job than you.

Nor does it matter much whether I can convince you when it is the mob that needs to be convinced otherwise.

I just think you need to be able to hold all of these thoughts in your mind simultaneously so you can see where this is going.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-05-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast