Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Molyneux the Nationalist

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    No problem, Padawan!

New wisdom to ponder: you can tell yourself you "hate the sin but love the sinner," but your brain, glands, and nervous system do not know the difference. It's a fine line, so fine it's biologically invisible. If you loathe and despise someone's actions, you loathe the actor, at least on some level, and to a great degree.
    Then we do not all sin?

My sense of wisdom comes to a different conclusion than yours. I can sustain an immense love for somebody with whose actions and words I disagree. But it took one who made a good (perfect) example...

But alas, liberals are the compassionate, sensitive, inclusive ones. Molyneux perpetuates the sad misperception that the role of the libertarian is to accuse, exclude, segregate and alienate. And it's easy, Yoda. Like Emperor Palpatine showed, all that's needed is to summon up a little anger.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Then we do not all sin?

My sense of wisdom comes to a different conclusion than yours. I can sustain an immense love for somebody with whose actions and words I disagree. But it took one who made a good (perfect) example...

But alas, liberals are the compassionate, sensitive, inclusive ones. Molyneux perpetuates the sad misperception that the role of the libertarian is to accuse, exclude, segregate and alienate. And it's easy, Yoda. Like Emperor Palpatine showed, all that's needed is to summon up a little anger.
    Freedom includes the right to exclude, segregate and if some people feel "alienate" that is their fault, we can not control how others feel nor should we base our actions or limit our rights based on their emotions.

Anger with just cause is not wrong. “He who is not angry, whereas he has cause to be, sins. For unreasonable patience is the hotbed of many vices, it fosters negligence, and incites not only the wicked but even the good to do wrong.” -St John Chrysostom

But hey base your views on life, Liberty, based on a movie.

@timosman posted Stalin's last speech elsewhere on RPF. You should check it out. Stalin talks about peace the way you talk about "liberty." You may find you have a lot in common. Maybe Stalin drove a car too.
    I have another quote:

"Look at the immigration problem in Eurape. It's like 'hey how would you like to bring in a bunch of people that hate your guts and want to kill you, and want to use up your resources, and attack your children and $#@! like that. And really just despise everything you stand for and believe in?"

Men who stand for liberty will say "no". "$#@! you." And that's who we need. That's what our liberty needs. That's what libertarianism needs. That is what our republic needs. That is what our children need if they hope to HAVE any liberty left for themselves. We don't even need to do anything violent, as long as we together realize as a movement and people that hostile elements in our own country will NOT cease their attacks on our liberty till they are deported and rooted out. And we sure as hell are going to root them out and kick their ass out. We don't even HAVE to be dicks about it. We can simply provide everyone notice that in the future, being a cultural marxist or jihadist supporting individual will get your ass deported. So you got your notice to not do it. And nothing will happen to you TILL you do it. Just like any $#@!ing law on the books currently for dumb pointless $#@! like marijuana. Treason is a thing.

We need men who will stand up for liberty. Liberty is under no minor threat. Your views are needed during pre-1913.

Further, you make a VERY big mistake: We HAVE been patient, we HAVE sought peace, we HAVE petitioned, we HAVE been courteous, we HAVE practiced civility and good will with our neighbors for DECADES. You are mistaking us for leftist, marxists, and islamists who historically are some of the most violent sons of bitches.

If we keep letting things go as they are, eventually fascism and I mean REAL fascism IS going to take hold. The overton window is shifting. And if we keep up with thumbs up our ass by keeping up with your views, its going to swing heil hitler so fast your head's going to spin and you are going to wonder what the $#@! happened.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    But hey base your views on life, Liberty, based on a movie.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Lol. You missed the context.

I wouldn't for a second limit someone's ability to exclude, segregate or alienate as long as they're not violating someone's property or person in the process. But they're qualities I feel justified in discouraging.

Your quote is great. Perhaps I should be angrier about trump.

With a little googling, these quotes by St. John Chrysostom also came up:

"Anger is a strong fire, consuming all things its path; it wastes the body and corrupts the body, and renders a man base and odious to look upon. And if it were possible for the angry man to see himself at the time of his anger he would not need any other admonition, for there is nothing less pleasing than an angry countenance. Anger is an intoxicant and more wretched than God does not insist or desire that we should mourn in agony of heart: Rather, it is His wish that out of love for Him we should rejoice with laughter in our soul."

"Lift up and stretch out your hands, not to heaven, but to the poor; for if you stretch forth your hands to the poor, you have reached the summit of heaven, but if you lift up your hands in prayer without sharing with the poor, it is worth nothing."

You might pass these on to Stef if you get a chance.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    being a cultural marxist or jihadist supporting individual will get your ass deported.
    Oh for heaven's sake. By what means would you draft a law against cultural Marxists? Or would it just be a general witch hunt? White hoods have a certain flair.

I'm serious. I see this term thrown around. Now we have a deportation order.

Be clear. If a person does X, Y and Z then they are a cultural Marxist and will be deported. Define X, Y and Z.

Son, the ideology of the white hoods are GROWING in number which is why I'm telling you to stop being in no uncertain terms a p#ssy about our liberty. In fact, from what I've been observing, red, black, and white with Hugo Boss is becoming more chic since white hoods is to passe for them. I don't think you understand what the regressive left is creating with their insane bull$#@!. Fascism is refining its arguments and is winning converts.

And frankly, its clear you have NO solutions to get us back on the path towards having a proper republic with a good sense of liberty other than some "serenity now" bull$#@!. Liberty will always be in real peril and never a reachable goal under your tutelage. It is time we stop trying to be high and mighty and understand why dudes like Steven Moleneyx is starting to go nationalist. I don't even see that dude's channel but I can tell you where he probably is getting his ideas from.
    Last edited by Athan; 08-01-2016 at 11:20 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have another quote:

"Look at the immigration problem in Eurape. It's like 'hey how would you like to bring in a bunch of people that hate your guts and want to kill you, and want to use up your resources, and attack your children and $#@! like that. And really just despise everything you stand for and believe in?"

Men who stand for liberty will say "no". "$#@! you." And that's who we need. That's what our liberty needs. That's what libertarianism needs. That is what our republic needs. That is what our children need if they hope to HAVE any liberty left for themselves. We don't even need to do anything violent, as long as we together realize as a movement and people that hostile elements in our own country will NOT cease their attacks on our liberty till they are deported and rooted out. And we sure as hell are going to root them out and kick their ass out. We don't even HAVE to be dicks about it. We can simply provide everyone notice that in the future, being a cultural marxist or jihadist supporting individual will get your ass deported. So you got your notice to not do it. And nothing will happen to you TILL you do it. Just like any $#@!ing law on the books currently for dumb pointless $#@! like marijuana. Treason is a thing.

We need men who will stand up for liberty. Liberty is under no minor threat. Your views are needed during pre-1913.

Further, you make a VERY big mistake: We HAVE been patient, we HAVE sought peace, we HAVE petitioned, we HAVE been courteous, we HAVE practiced civility and good will with our neighbors for DECADES. You are mistaking us for leftist, marxists, and islamists who historically are some of the most violent sons of bitches.

If we keep letting things go as they are, eventually fascism and I mean REAL fascism IS going to take hold. The overton window is shifting. And if we keep up with thumbs up our ass by keeping up with your views, its going to swing heil hitler so fast your head's going to spin and you are going to wonder what the $#@! happened.
    He does not and will not understand until it is too late...

Oh for heaven's sake. By what means would you draft a law against cultural Marxists? Or would it just be a general witch hunt? White hoods have a certain flair.

I'm serious. I see this term thrown around. Now we have a deportation order.

Be clear. If a person does X, Y and Z then they are a cultural Marxist and will be deported. Define X, Y and Z.
    No, you define it.

If being a Cultural Marxist Parasite has an ever increasing price it it, fewer and fewer people will spew this horrors and we will be all the better for it.

Son, the ideology of the white hoods are GROWING in number which is why I'm telling you to stop being in no uncertain terms a p#ssy about our liberty. In fact, from what I've been observing, red, black, and white with Hugo Boss is becoming more chic since white hoods is to passe for them. I don't think you understand what the regressive left is creating with their insane bull$#@!. Fascism is refining its arguments and is winning converts.

And frankly, its clear you have NO solutions to get us back on the path towards having a proper republic with a good sense of liberty other than some "serenity now" bull$#@!. Liberty will always be in real peril and never a reachable goal under your tutelage. It is time we stop trying to be high and mighty and understand why dudes like Steven Moleneyx is starting to go nationalist. I don't even see that dude's channel but I can tell you where he probably is getting his ideas from.
    He has no ideas, plans, etc. He just $#@!s on everyone elses ideas, plans, goals, and offers nothing, and because of that he does not matter. He is not a asset but a burden at best.

Watch his vids, he is amazing..

Hell no, dude talks way to much and eats bandwidth! lol Even years ago when he was just an anarcho cap.
    Besides, believe me, he is behind on the curb compared to where I get news now.

What he doesn't understand is that a LOT of libertarians are getting frustrated with inaction and are going fascist/nationalist. For every few we get educated and redpilled, fascist thinkers are taking two libertarians that are just pissed at all they are seeing.

We have found ourselves in an odd place where we have legit long term solutions and answers, but no way to forcefully apply them because we voluntarily handicap ourselves.

Stephan is not a nationalist or an anarchist, "he is what is necessary". Like it was said in the video, Stefan is living the motto that says "it is better to live on your feet than die on your knees". This is what Stephan is, a shapeless amoeba, a color changing chameleon, a business man, a shameless opportunist who will sell you anything he can get away with selling.

Video run time is 49 seconds
    Last edited by juleswin; 08-02-2016 at 08:09 AM.

He has no ideas, plans, etc. He just $#@!s on everyone elses ideas, plans, goals, and offers nothing, and because of that he does not matter. He is not a asset but a burden at best.

Watch his vids, he is amazing..
    Wow. That's the best assessment of Stef I've seen in a while. But trust me - he used to be a really interesting and insightful commentator.

No, you define it.

If being a Cultural Marxist Parasite has an ever increasing price it it, fewer and fewer people will spew this horrors and we will be all the better for it.
    As I suggested, you're just regurgitating alt-right memes without having any idea what you actually mean.

Regardless, the cultural Marxist deportation scheme is punishment for thought crime. I guess if you get trump into power, he can seize control of the NSA and can carry out that agenda through the proper means.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Stephan is not a nationalist or an anarchist, "he is what is necessary". Like it was said in the video, Stefan is living the motto that says "it is better to live on your feet than die on your knees". This is what Stephan is, a shapeless amoeba, a color changing chameleon, a business man, a shameless opportunist who will sell you anything he can get away with selling.

Video run time is 49 seconds
    So you are mad because he will not fall on your sword with you..

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. That's the best assessment of Stef I've seen in a while. But trust me - he used to be a really interesting and insightful commentator.
    No, I was talking about you and your "muh principals" LIBs.

No, I was talking about you and your "muh principals" LIBs.
    Please pardon the confusion.

As I suggested, you're just regurgitating alt-right memes without having any idea what you actually mean.

Regardless, the cultural Marxist deportation scheme is punishment for thought crime. I guess if you get trump into power, he can seize control of the NSA and can carry out that agenda through the proper means.
    We know what they mean, you clearly do not or do not care.

Still a better outcome for them and us, you know what their punishment for thought crime, or just asking for more firewood, or not clapping loud enough? Gulag or firing squad and yet you think we are just as bad, or somehow worse then these people.

Hell no, dude talks way to much and eats bandwidth! lol Even years ago when he was just an anarcho cap.
    Besides, believe me, he is behind on the curb compared to where I get news now.

What he doesn't understand is that a LOT of libertarians are getting frustrated with inaction and are going fascist/nationalist. For every few we get educated and redpilled, fascist thinkers are taking two libertarians that are just pissed at all they are seeing.

We have found ourselves in an odd place where we have legit long term solutions and answers, but no way to forcefully apply them because we voluntarily handicap ourselves.
    This is correct information on losing libertarians or at the least turning people away from the thought process
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    "In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care"

And if I recall, New Zealand has some of the tougher immigration requirements of anyone, right? Requirements that NZ actually enforces. Is that fair to say, Idiom?

Given that New Zealand is an island, you probably don't have much of an issue with illegal aliens streaming across your border and murdering citizens on a daily basis. And millions going on the dole the minute they arrive; free education, free healthcare, welfare, etc. But, tell me, how many Syrian refugees is New Zealand accepting? What about African refugees? I'm wondering how long, what you are so clearly proud of and should be, would last if you were. Because those seats in Parliament? It wouldn't take long for your nirvana to be voted out and replaced with a welfare state to benefit those who wanted handouts.
    I think the US should have walls and tight controls on immigration.

Proportionally we have high flows of immigration and take a tonne of refugees. We do a very good job of integrating them however.

Yes, if people wanted a welfare state they could vote for it, but people are pretty realistic here. An educated populace not far removed from real world economics is what makes democracy work well.
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Really, you site a true socialist ultra-welfare state as a beacon of policy wisdom?

Plus, it's REALLY, REALLY hard for your hated stinky, dumb brown people to get there.
    Its really hard to get here illegally, but pretty easy to do it legally. That is why we have such an heterogeneous population.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Its really hard to get here illegally, but pretty easy to do it legally. That is why we have such an heterogeneous population.
    No, they can walk across, as for coming legally we largely let in the wrong ones....

I think the US should have walls and tight controls on immigration.

Proportionally we have high flows of immigration and take a tonne of refugees. We do a very good job of integrating them however.

Yes, if people wanted a welfare state they could vote for it, but people are pretty realistic here. An educated populace not far removed from real world economics is what makes democracy work well.
    We have entire areas of the nation that is nothing more the Northern Mexico, what are you talking about, we need to stop letting in millions of people...

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have entire areas of the nation that is nothing more the Northern Mexico, what are you talking about, we need to stop letting in millions of people...
    New Zealand mate.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

New Zealand mate.

Yeah, no. We are taking back America if that means some people have to leave and some elected officials are throw in prison for life without charges, trial etc so be it. (if they will not obey their oath and obey the Constitution why should we?) I am more then O.K with that.

No one has a right to immigrate here, the "Zeroth Amendment" does not exist, we are nation of settlers not "immigrants".

So you are mad because he will not fall on your sword with you..
    No, he's mad at conmen like Molyneux and the rubes who fall for his con.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-06-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Yeah, no. We are taking back America if that means some people have to leave and some elected officials are throw in prison for life without charges, trial etc so be it. (if they will not obey their oath and obey the Constitution why should we?) I am more then O.K with that.

No one has a right to immigrate here, the "Zeroth Amendment" does not exist, we are nation of settlers not "immigrants".
    Then you might want to look at how New Zealand manages to keep things secure. We have roughly 0% spanish speakers if that tickles your need to keep your gene pool nice and clean.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Did you need a lot of money and or a job before you can legally immigrate to New Zealand?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    No, he's mad at conmen like Molyneux and the rubes who fall for his con.

But not people Like Johnson who supports open borders, mass immigration of leftist voters, supports gun grabbers, etc right?

Then you might want to look at how New Zealand manages to keep things secure. We have roughly 0% spanish speakers if that tickles your need to keep your gene pool nice and clean.

Well I doubt we can make America into an Island. But a Wall, deportations, and tweaking immigration laws will be just as good..

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Did you need a lot of money and or a job before you can legally immigrate to New Zealand?
    Yes and that is a great requirement as it keeps out the takers.

We should have such requirements that are even tighter.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast